14. Drunkard's mistake.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"Gwaenchanayo?" I asked Luhan, who was lying on the bed. Yes, I carried him back there again. He's not that heavy actually. Or maybe I'm just weird.

He didn't answer me, nothing. All he did was to groan animal sounds or flip and turn around in his bed. 

I sat by his bedside, worried. Deeply worried. What the hell am I supposed to do when someone is drunk?! Aish! 

Suddenly, His breathing became extremely heavy, My heart pounded against my chest. He needs to breathe properly! But the only way to do that is to.. I gulped. Just do it, You're helping him! 

I hesitantly took off his blazer, leaving him in his white dress shirt. Oh my god.. I looked at the boy, who had no reaction at all. 

My hands were shaking terribly as I tried to his shirt, my eyes squeezed shut. 

After ing all of the buttons, I opened his shirt, exposing Luhan's perfect abs. My eyes. His breathing slowly regained to normal, making me huff a sigh of relief. 

I glanced at his abs, Oh my gosh. Just one glance at his perfect body, and I'm blushing like an monkey's . Get a grip of yourself, girl!

I stood up and went into his bathroom, getting a warm damp towel to wipe his sweat away, apparently that's what all dramas do, so it should be right, right? 

I washed the towel carefully. My mind thinking about the scene earlier. Aish! LEE YOONMI! I gave myself a whack on the head, before walking out of the room with the damp towel. 

What in the world? I walked out of the washroom and found myself looking at an empty bed. Where's Lu-

My thoughts were cut off when a pair of arms hugged my waist from behind. My heart stopped, I was shaking, My mind was clouded with questions. Immediately, Luhan rested his head on my shoulder, sending zaps of electricity currents through my body. "L-Luhan? W-What's wrong with y-you?" Wake up Lee Yoonmi, He's drunk!

My shaking hands tried to pry his hands off of me, which only resulted in a tighter grip, making me gasp. I could feel his breath hitting my skin, making me shiver every single time. "L-Let me g-go, I think you got the w-wrong person, I-I'm your maid, L-Lee Yoonmi." I once again tried to pull myself away from him, leading to complete failure.

Instead, He pulled me closer. This is bad. My heart is going to explode soon, seriously. I can feel his bare chest pressed against my back, making my hands drop the piece of fabric on the floor. Please don't continue doing this, Luhan.

"Mmmm, Y-Yoonmi?" His voice was overflowing with iness, His deep, husky, voice. "I-I'm S-So Sorry.." My eyes widened, as he let go of my waist. I turned around to see him stumbling. Almost immediately, my heart softened. 

I went forward and caught him in my arms, helping him back to his bed, before picking up the towel. H-He said he was sorry.. 

I brushed that thought away and sat beside Luhan, who seemed to have fallen asleep. I gently dapped his face, wiping off his sweat from earlier on, doing the same for his chest. My face was heating up more and more with every touch. There's something wrong with my body. I think I have a weak heart. 

I was done, and about to go, until a hand firmly gripped my wrist. "D-Don't go!" Luhan stammered, hard. His eyes were still closed, So I assumed he was dreaming. I stood up again, and felt a strong pull on my wrist, making me lose balance. 

The next thing that happened was out of my imagination. I crashed onto Luhan's chest, wincing in pain. When I opened my eyes, I froze. I was on top of Luhan. His gorgeous face 2 inches away from mine. 

"I-I said I w-was sorry! J-Just forgive m-me will y-you! S-Stupid!" I blinked several times, unable to understand his words. "Mmmph.. D-Don't leave m-me alone..." His voice trailed off, making me soften.

He moved, So that I would be beside him, us facing each other. I couldn't understand nor explain my current feelings. It's like a whirlpool. All I know was, my heart in is danger of stopping any moment now.

Just then, Luhan's eyes flickered open, but they were still half droopy. I wanted to run away as far as I could, but his hand was encircling my waist. I couldn't move an inch. No, not even a centimetre. 

I gulped as he stared into my eyes, both of us not moving an inch. 

We stayed like that for awhile, until Luhan decides to break the silence.

He abruptly pulled me closer to him, and stole my first kiss. My eyes rounded the size of walnuts, W-WHAT THE HELL?! 

I pushed him away harshly, to no avail. What the heck is he doing?! 

I looked at him, his eyes were closed, his eyelashes were flickering. His lips were softly caressing mine. M-MY FIRST KISS!

Using all my strength, I gave him a hard shove, and made a run for it, for my room, basically. 

I slammed my room door, not caring who heard it. 

My back slid down the back of the door, making me sit on the floor. AHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! 

I touched my lips with my left hand, and pressed my chest with my right hand. My heartbeat was so fast it could be compared to a freaking bullet. Oh my god. I ran my fingers through my hair and stopped halfway,

Luhan kissed me. 

Luhan.

Kissed.

Me.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT? Nicenice? Failfail? TT TT. MAY BE DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE LATER TO CELEBRATE 200 SUBBIES! :D KEKE~ commentcomment!

  Y.