FINAL

wake up LJOE

"LET ME CLEAR D MESS THAT I START!!! JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" myungsoo doesn't say a word...he totally understand what chunji is mean...he know he doesn't have any choices so he could only obeyed d younger demanded

"u can't beat me PABO!!!!!!!!!!!" minho punched chunji on his face while d younger kicked him on his guts as them both fell in each other side

"C'MON CHUNJI!!!" minho was d first one to get up "it's d last man standing fight" chunji smirk

 

+++++++++++FINAL+++++++++++

“hunnie!” a single word running in chunji’s head, feeling raw and terrified by just imagining his wife in helpless position, obviously in pain and at the mercy of yongguk harassment.

All this time he was being fooled. Everyone was being fooled by an innocent mask that the person in front him has put on. Chunji moved without thinking. His feet carried him across the floor and fell upon minho before he knew what he was actually doing. Then he watched as minho went flying, hitting his back against the stone wall. the guy has meet it with a tremendous crunch on impact before sliding himself down to the floor. “about me and minzy has nothing to do with hunnie. U were one of person he trust the most! HOW COULD U DO THIS TO HIM?!!!!!!!!” chunji yelled, making his way in the speed of light toward minho who is still panting on floor, flying his strongest punch on the older face. “MY WIFE SHOULD HAVE NOT BEAR ALL OF THIS PAIN!!!”

“u can’t deny me of what I want” minho hissed, standing up before chunji could realized he did. “revenge….by hurting the person whom most important to u…is what I want”

minho currently making himself stood directly before the younger. Chunji found his blood was no longer searing hot, it was no boiling as he felt no strength in his arms, his legs. it was all numb. he was suddenly felt exhausted and tired to fight more. All of the messed was caused by him. he want to sink beneath him, kneel down and surrender. Let him taste all the pain. Let minho hit him as much as he want.

 “u know….ur name was the first he utter when he opened his eyes. Unfortunately……….” Minho smirked “his fate was in my hand” chunji clenched a tight fist by his hand, gritting his teeth. Minho leaned closer. His breath against chunji’s ear as the latter closed his eyes, trembling. “he kept crying, asking for u to come and save him…but u didn’t, how pitiful” minho’s words struck home and chunji’s mind turned immediately to the moment when byunghun’s body was being abused by his trusted person. Chunji hated it but thanks to minho that his words has reboiled chunji’s blood and give him strength to reach out and snatch him by the collar of his clothes. He pushed him, slamming his back once again on the hard walls.

“SHUT THE F*** OF UR MOUTH!!!” he screamed…loudly as anger has reach its limits. “SHUT IT OR I’LL RIPPED THE WHOLE OF UR FUC**** MOUTH!!!”

“my my…I’m scared” minho giggled sarcastically. “I guess my dear hunnie must train this dog to heel, just like how he become a doggy to me before” “DON’T U DARE INSULT HIM!!!” chunji’s interrupted, throwing the next strong punch to the way of minho’s face that was full with throttle. His cheek was already turned a dark blue as another laugh could only hit him with soreness.

It wasn’t long before a smile had spelled across minho’s face.

Chunji looked at him with full of confusion.  “what are u smiling at?”

“u hit me….for the third time” minho answered “and I’m impressed” he sound very smug and pleased with himself. Once he finished, a strike of pain has lingered around chuji’s leftside. Chunji looked down only to find minho has stabbed him by the surgical knife that he steal from hospital.

++++++++

 

Myungsoo bite down hard on his tongue as his eyes locked helplessly on byunghun’s limp figure.  His eyes remain closed as his breathing was slow and shallow.

Suddenly, blood from nowhere inside byunghun’s body has come out from his mouth. myungsoo widened his eyes, rage caused him through his veins. What the hell??? Myungsoo yelled in his head, seeing blood coming out non-stop from the little one’s mouth. He tried wiping the blood off byunghun’s but no matter how much he wiped it, the blood keep coming out. A tear roll down myungsoo cheek out of his conscious as it hit the tip of byunghun’s eyelid. Although he is a doctor but seeing his crush suddenly fallen into this kind of condition making him confused, not knowing what to do and act.

 

+++++++++

 

 “u can’t hold up  much longer chunji” minho smirked as chunji was on his knee. Blood dripped out from somewhere of his stomach. Chunji opened his mouth to protest but before a single word came out from his mouth, minho let his side kick in making chunji falled backward, lying lifeless on the floor, panting hard. Minho know he shouldn’t waste any time but he still not had enough to play with his victim yet. Seeing chunji  injuries was more than enough to raised his pride. He should be proud as his movements graceful and agile while his speed was relatively higher than chunji by this time.

“D-AM…N IT!!” chunji cursed under his breath. His face turned white due to the un-control amount of blood losing from his body. Being in weak state will never stop him to keep fighting. he slowly heaved himself up with blood keep coming out from the part of his stomach while looking just in time to see minho’s fist flying toward him. he did the only thing that he could possibly do….by dodging it. luckily he was quick enough. However the next throw of punch seen to be near, barely but being quick, chunji caught the gripped on minho’s fist. Minho’s face twisted as chunji’s pressed the harder held on him although the latter was weak.

Minho widened his eyes…he realized something strange…fear chilling his mind. Chunji gaze was unusual. He looks scary. Strange and powerful aura looks like surrounding him making minho’s body shiver and trembles.

“w-why?? Why…not give…….up???”

“me…or u????????” minho saw a swift blurry movement but he wasn’t quickly enough to react to the attack. A sharp impact has lingered on his stomach while another on his head. He squeezed his eyes shut due to the pain and once he opened them, he saw himself lies on floor while chunji on top him with  his surgical knife being place threatened near to his neck.

“who should give up….now???”

“c-chun…ji…..i..i” chunji watched minho expression. Tears suddenly flow from under his cornea. His mouth open and close, hesitates to utter a word.

“minzy is my girlfriend…..but i….am not her only…boyfriend..” chunji barely breath but he continue to speak  “I dare swear…i……never slept with ur sister….minzy…unborn baby,,,wasn’t mine”

Minho seems surprised by chunji’s words.

“say so-r-ry…to my wife….for what u have done to…….him!!!” his eyes locked onto the shocking guy but he squinted through the light, grasping his bloody stomach before his body tilting backward, falling to the ground.

Began react to his sense, minho moves to the limp body of his side, watching to the younger figure collapsed still on floor, shutting his eyes tight. But before he could reach out to chunji, a warned rang in his ears. “HANDS UP!!! U ARE UNDER ARREST!!!”

+++++++++++

 

Chunji POV

I had closed my eyes for a brief moment and before I could understand what had happened. I had sunk into the darkness and everything went black in this world. I feel no motion of my body, not even a heartbeat, not even an inhale-exhale of breath. However, there’s familiar voices I could hear slightly beside me. i desperately wanted to ask, but I couldn’t. I am too tired…too exhausted to move a bit of some part of my body.

After quite moments, I could finally feel oxygen travelled through my body and refreshed my limbs which I could now feel and control. I wanna get out, here…was too dark. I felt my fingers twitched and I felt something. I pressed as hard I could with my fingertips to that object. It was soft…too soft and have a sense of familiarity. That feeling of something that I don’t want to let it go. It was then everything flood back. Byunghun…my love…I felt a pang of grief at that. my wife….how is he?? is he ok??? I should be up now…so I can see him.

I felt my eyelids flickered opened. I flinched slightly as I felt a hand rest again my forehead, slowly my hair from my eyes. “chunji…u awake…” the voice breath, fading out for a moment. My sight seem to be blurred as I failed to recognize the person yet.

“chunji…chunji…”

I adjusted my sight as I clearly see the person. It was taemin…how long has he been here??

“t-tae..min..”

“hey” he murmured, staring down on me. “how r u feeling??”

“gross” I answer slightly. “hunnie…where is he???” I went direct to my first question, receiving a glares yet soft looks from the latter. 

“he is fine chunji..”

++++++++

 

Ruby eyes stared onto the limp figure as his hand slowly the boy clammy forehead while trailing his finger down to the boy cheek.

Chunji had been sitting on the chair beside the bed where his wife being laid on. After being allowed by taemin, who treated his wound. Waiting for his wife patiently to wake up, chunji didn’t dare to touch him or shaking him which could awake him unnaturally. Byunghun has been through a lot for the past two weeks and he needed so much to rest. since the day chunji has waited for his sleeping wifey, he noticed the boy had slept fitfully at first, sweating and shivering in his sleep, but chunji had put a wet cloth on his forehead, hoping his wife fever been subsided so he can sleep more peacefully.

Chunji had found himself nodding off, sitting upright as he was, he will not allowed himself to sleep. having byunghun missing was something that enough to make fall into a traumatize of losing the person he love. the only thing he focused on right now is to ensure that byunghun is ok, he was there, in his sight for the whole time. also…he want to be there, to be the first byunghun see when he wake up.

Although myungsoo and taemin had promised to stand guard and begged chunji to rest and get some sleep but chunji was being stubborn enough to stay by his wife side. he had complied so far as to set byunghun to be comfortable in his sleep but he had chosen to keep stay up and watch over his wife by himself instead of napping. The hours of waiting passed quietly, myungsoo and taemin was responsible in every gap of hour needed to check on byunghun and report on the boy latest condition. Chunji could tell that both myungsoo and taemin were worried as much as he was.

Chunji was so grateful as taemin and myungsoo has given him some space as they knew he need it. there was a lot of thing that he need to think about. How byunghun will react? Will byunghun accept him? how about hanney?? She still need her mother and chunji himself did not willing to lose his wife ever again…

Despite all the pain that byunghun had endured, he was kept with his smiles and happy mask. He showed everyone that he was alright but hiding the pain inside him. he was succeed in hiding himself behind a falsely cheerful attitude. However, only chunji…only he could see byunghun really was…his feeling and emotions. Byunghun opened himself as much as any person could, throw his feeling aside and left himself completely vulnerable for the sake of his husband happiness but……….chunji hurt him. a lot more that byunghun could endure.

Chunji chest ached at the very thought of it.

Was it too late to fix it? can byunghun accept him?

His hand brushed on byunghun. I want us….living happily like before…and raise hanney together

GOD please let him wake up….chunji prays, squeezing the cold hand of his quiet wife.

Even after he had tried in every prayers, he knew it was hard to see his wife to open his eyes. By now, chunji was truly exhausted. He wish to curled up next to byunghun and sleep, knowing that both of them would wake up on the next day refreshed and healthy but he knew, there were no such guarantees. Willing or not, he still need to wait .

Eventually he found his vision was slightly blurred for a moment but he blinked for a couple of times and focus on byunghun’s face. Something seem unusual from the last time he watched him. his cheeks had regained its colour a bit, much differ from his white pale face before. Byunghun chest fall and rise steadily and his breathing seemed to have grown stronger and more regular compared to a moment before.

Chunji raised from his seat. He felt wide awake. “hunnie” his face looks more cheer, his heart was pounding rapidly in his hear as he waited for the beautiful eyes to be open. And…slowly…much to slowly, byunghun began to stir. He flinch before his eyes opened while they found his husband calm and controlled face. “cc-chan…nie” due to his dry throat, byunghun’s voice sounded cracked amd hoarse, nothing like his usual sweet voice. “my love…” chunji said as smile plastered on his face. His hand reached on byunghun’s cheek as hot tears rolled down his cheeks. “u awake” byunghun’s brow relaxed as he closed his eyes again for a couple of minutes. Once his eyes fluttered open again, he seem a little more aware. He didn’t care of his surrounding but the only thing stick in his mind right now lays to the person that was in front him. “i-it’s u….f-or…r-e-al?” byunghun smile weakly at him. chunji leaned forward a little, grabbing byunghun by his cold icy hand. He tried to be gentle, prevent himself from making it hard to his wife when he heard a sharp intake of breath from the injured men. “I am” he whipered as his face closed by an inch away of byunghun’s. “forgive me for what I had done to u my love…do whatever u want to punish me but I don’t dare to lose u, not again, not anymore…” chunji pleaded and without warning, his tear hit byunghun’s tip of nose. Byunghun tremble hand reach on the tears that had falled from chunji’s eyes, attempt to brust them off of his husband face. “t-than-k u….fo-r st-ayi-ng…..h-ere for…me”

chunji reached out and pulled gently his wife into his embrace. It was the only thing he could think to do. hugging the body…how much he missed of having byunghun in his warm embrace? How long he has been waiting…

“I miss u”

he touched the back of byunghun’s head, began his hair as he noticed his wife crying “I will wait no matter what….just please promise me that u would never leave me” gradually the tears subsided from byunghun as his breathing calm. He lifted a hand to byunghun’s face, running a thumb cross one cheek where a trail from his tears was still lingered. “I’ve been missing to tell u this for sucha long time baby….i love u, lee byunghun” chunji cupped byunghun’s face with his other hand and held him gently. Byunghun’s heart was pounding in a way unfamiliar to him. it was long long time since the last day he heard the word escaped from chunji’s mouth and today….thank GOD that he could hear once again the three words from the person he love much.

“I wish I could tell u every day since the day we got married….but I ruined my promised. All I did was only hurt u. but today I am grateful…GOD give me chance to tell this man whom I really love in my entire life that I love him…and I want tell him how very sorry I am for what I have done toward him”

Byunghun sniffed. “don’t b-e..so-rry” he might be on the verge of tears again. “i…nev-er blame u……le-t’s ju-st forget the past” his voice sounded thick and it wavered as he whispered into chunji’s ears. “I al-ways….love u……..lee cha-nhee”

“hunnie…” he looked up as I pressed my lip against his, kissing him. our lips urged from one another, longing to brush and touched, to taste and to mould. Chunji held his wife head, as he obliged and seized once byunghun’s mouth has slightest open, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Their warm kiss has turned in passionate way. His tongue moved as chunji did and he breathed in sharply as the kissed they made was deepened and chunji’s hands roaming lightly over his wifey slender petite form.  He almost allowed instinct to take over him. he immediately bucked, reality hit him when he along the IV that hooked on byunghun’s arm. Chunji broke the kiss.

“hunnie..” he panted, pressing their to one another “I love u” he exhaled…shutting his eyes as exhaustion has took over him.

“love u too” byunghun returned, holding the husband hand to his stomach.

Let’s be happy…from now, till forever, my love byunghun…………….

 

THE END

 

 

A/N - hey everyone....thank u so much for reading!!!! finally after 2 years long, i finished this story...huhu *so sorry for those whom waiting like hell for this ending* i hope i'm improved my english and sorry for bad ideas and ending...i realized it when i re-read the whole story, from beginning to the end and first thing came to my mind that this was ...but how can i say, it was me 2 years ago and my bad idea writing this before, then i change the idea for its ending however i know it's still coz it wasn't sync with the storyline...

i should make one best fiction but i believe now i learnt a lot and i will try to work best in creating fiction....

sorry for people who hate this...

but still thank u viewers...luv y'alls <3