Chapter 3

Heart of snow

Hello, this is Jennalee, the previous two were written by Jimeelee, he rarely updates anything anymore, i volunteered to help him, so starting from now all of the updates will be written by me, i hope you'll enjoy reading it ^.^ 

Note: Italics represent thoughts

Yesterday, Chanyeol and Jessica kissed underneath the starry sky when everyone else was making a mess at the reception hall, all the artists who participated in the concert was allowed to take a paid one-week holiday, this is their first time ever in the US so they thought of enjoying some must see sights all through out California, the first of which is Disneyland.

Chanyeol

"Chanyeol wake up wake up wake up" Baekhyun said to me repetitively while shaking me from side to side, flipping like i was a sunnyside up and even flipping like how you'll flip a pancake. "I'm up now will you stop shaking me" Baekhyun nods and he picked up my phone which was on the floor "ooh, you got 2 text messages and one missed call" he clicks "and all of them are from Jessica" Jessica?

you better don't read the text dude

"Hey no need to get all agro with me, here you could've just ask and don't worry i haven't read the text" he said while rubbing his wrist, "Liar!" i said to him since the screen was showing the text message "what do you mean? i said i haven't read it but i didn't said i haven't seen it" he said. I read the text, the first one was from yesterday "goodnight Chanyeol <3" and the second one was from early this morning "Pookie.." before i continued reading

Pookie? i guess i could go for Pookie but Channie would've been fine

"Pookie are you going to follow the rests of SMtown to Disneyland? i know i am, maybe we could spare sometime there" it was hard to digest, last night Jessica's texts was all shy and stuff but now she's being so blunt and even calling me 'Pookie', is this the same Jessica that i kissed yesterday, she was really shy last night, after we kissed, she kept on holding her lips, cherishing it or something and she didn't spoke a word and then she texted me also last night and she wasn't that quirky as she just did.

wait i thought Jessica hates going outdoors and sweating, was it just a publicity stunt

Jessica

"But unnie i don't want to go " i said to Taeyeon and the maknae butts in "Unnie, you should get out more enjoy the Californian air while you still have it" and Sooyoung interrupts "no butts, we already sent that text message to Chanyeol that you want to date him in Disneyland, so stop yapping and start bathing"

I can't believe that girl, she stole my phone and texted Chanyeol that i'll join the others to Disneyland as well and she even called Chanyeol 'Pookie' what the hell is a pookie, it sounds like a mix of Rookie and Poo, Pookie. That Sooyoung, doesn't she know how i hate going out in the sun and sweating and besides a date in Disneyland what am i? 6?

"Unnie, come on we had to help you make a move, we saw you last night after kissing the young boy, the two of you were awkward with each other" Tiffany said to me while pushing me to the bathroom and she shuts the door "don't get out until you finish bathing Unnie" geez girl, i maybe lazy but i'm no maknae, i'm your unnie for pete's sake. ugh this is so frustrating. I don't know what to tell Chanyeol about the silly nickname i hope he doesn't laughs at me. Damn you Sooyoung, you'll rue this day i swear it. 

Chanyeol 

"Yeol, are you done yet?" Suho grunts impatiently, "You guys should go ahead, i got some more things to do" jeez guys if you are such in a hurry for Disneyland why don't just go on ahead without me, stop pressuring me for pete's sake. "No can do bro, we all got to go now!" Kris said with his death glance. "Fine fine, i'm coming"

"what's taking you so long anyway?" D.O asked me, "I'm just fixing my hair that's all and making sure it doesn't puffs out like a creep or turns into a mushroom bowl cut" Baekhyun laughed "Yeol, no matter what your hair looks like, you'll still be a creep" oh really well i'm not the one whose always putting on an eyeliner wherever i go, i know i'm creepy looking doesn't make give you the obligation to insult me whenever you like though, add insult to injury, his right fixing my hair won't work at all. 

Jessica 

I'm done, after 2 gruesome hours i'm finally done, i rushed outside as fast as i can and at the elevator, he was there. "Sica, hey going down?" Donghae said while looking at me head to toe "that's okay, i'll wait for the next one" just when the metal doors were about to close, he went out "let me accompany you" 

Huh! why can't you just leave me alone! 

the second elevator door opened and Chanyeol was there with Kris. I don't know if i'm lucky or unlucky "Noona" they both said simultaneously, i walked in slowly "Hi" i said not looking at them at the eye. "Yeol, Kris, where you guys going with those big cameras" Chanyeol answers "didn't you hear Hyung, SMTown's going to Disneyland, aren't Super Junior sunbaes coming?" Donghae laughs "Nah, we're too tired for that stuff, are you going there too Jess? i guess not since-" i quickly gave him my answer "I am, actually Chanyeol invited me to come along" Donghae and Kris looks at Chanyeol with an awkward face "Noona weren't you the one who-" i stepped on his foot to make him shut up 

"Yeah, Chanyeol texted me to join in the fun" Kris whispers to Chanyeol "hey you know her number?" Kris doesn't know my new number and neither does Donghae. The gates open and i immediately rushed out of the elevator. 

Chanyeol 

"Yeol, how do you know her number?" Donghae asked me out of the blue as soon as Jessica went outside "well she gave it to me" Kris asks me "how?" how what? she just gave it to me how am i suppose to answer that "what do you mean?" "how did you get her number, she never gives it to a boy" 

well she did gave it to me right after we kissed yesterday

Jessica came to me and grab my arm, i can't believe it she is really holding my hand. "Yeol, sorry for dragging you away from those two like that, did they asked anything from you?" i just can't breathe in the magnitude of how incredible this feeling is, being really close with Jessica and having her holding my arm plus even making her look up while talking to me, she looks really cute from this angle "Yeol are you listening?" she waves her hand in front of my face "huh what? sorry noona, i was just admiring how cute you are" she blushed when i said that, what was i thinking being so straightforward with her "huh? w-w-well anyway, i said did they ask any questions from you?" 

"They just asked me how did i got your number, do you really only give your number to girls?" "no of course not, i just don't feel like giving them like they are some fliers that's all and cause of personal reasons" 

"Yeol, come here for a second" Manager hyung shouted "well i gotta go now noona" before i managed to slip away from her hands "Jessica" she murmurs "what?" i couldn't hear what she said "i said Jessica, you can call me Jessica if you want to, can i call you Channie or Yeol?" "anything's fine with me noo-i mean Sica even Pookie, well gotta go" 

Jessica 

What? there is no way i'm calling you Pookie, that sounds too childish, Pookie. "Hey Jess" Tiff came up to me with Sooyoung and Yuri, "were you holding hands with Pookie" Sooyoung says "stop saying Pookie, what does that even mean?" "how am i suppose to know, you were the one who said it while sleeping" Sooyoung answers back

"i can't help but overhear someone said Pookie-chan?" Krystal came out of nowhere "was unnie sleeptalking when she said that?" she continued "yeah she was, she kept saying "Pookie-chan, Pookie-chan" on and on and on" "unnie Pookie-Chan is that old big Lion plushie you used to have when you were just a kid, you lost it and Mom says whenever you talk about Pookie-Chan it means you're cahoots over someone, so...." "So who is it unnie?" Sulli storms in the scene 

"what? you're just making that stuff up, if so why can't i remember about this plushie doll?" Krystal lifted her arms "got no idea, ask Mom next time, so who is it unnie, come on spill the beans" I just ran away from the girls and went to the bathroom "am i really..do i really like him? i know we kissed but do i?" "like who?" Yoona came out of nowhere "don't sneak up on me like that Yoong" "sorry can't help myself, so who is it? come on i won't tell anyone else, please please with a cherry on top" 

"okay don't tell anyone about this okay but i think i like..Chanyeol" Yoona's facial expressions changed "Chanyeol, he doesn't seem like your type noona" "yes i know, that's why i have no idea at all if whether i do like him or not"

"I'm sure it's just some temporary crushes that's all, can you imagine you and Chanyeol" Yoona sounds funny but she may be true. 

Yoona 

"Well i guess you're right, maybe it's just some temporary fling that's all to it" Unnie left the bathroom 

Yeah a flind i sure hope it's just a fling, Chanyeol i don't want to see you get hurt, with a girl like Jessica unnie, i just can't...

"Hey Yoona, our bus is about to go, come on" Jessica came in surprising me "Vengence" she laughed. when i went outside of the hotel, there he was. I gotta warn Chanyeol not to get close with Jessica unnie, she's too much for him to handle. with all the ex-boyfriends that Unnie has and her reputation of hurting them badly with just her words, i can't let that happen to him. 

I was about to approach him when Krystal out of nowhere came to Chanyeol "Oppa, wanna seat together?" damn it Krystal i was gonna seat with him. 

Chanyeol 

"Sure why not" i was planning to seat with Jessica but whatever, i'm sure i'll get another chance some other time. Minho whispered to me "Hey Yeol, what's with you and Krystal?" well he is kinda right what is with Krystal lately she used to give me the cold shoulder whenever i talk to her back then

"why are you jealous?" wait, was it good idea to say that? "of course not, you know me and her are not like that at all, it's just wasn't she the one who always you know?" 

"Yeah i have no idea why she's like that" Key interrupted "did you slip something into her drink or something?" of course not i'm not that desperate. 

Jessica 

"Krystal wanna seat together?" she usually seats with me whenever things like these comes up 

"No thanks unnie, i'm seating with Chanyeol" what? why is she seating with Chanyeol, nevermind that, i gotta find a seating partner before they offer themselves 

"Unnie, wanna seat with me?" Yoona who was right behind Chanyeol and Krystal seat "Sure why not" 

"Alright everybody take your seats, gonna do a role call so be quiet okay, just raise your hands if you're here" Jaewon oppa stands in front of the bus

"Yeol, come on seat down" whats with Krystal, wait why are you so close to her Yeol

throughout the whole journey, the two of them were chatting and laughing with each other, what's with them. perhaps Yeol wants to get close with Krystal to know more about me 

Yoona 

Perhaps Yeol is getting closer with Krystal so that he'll know more about Jessica unnie, Yeol is pretty serious about being with Sica, Yeol why are you pushing yourself, there's no need for this stuff already. 

"Unnie, they seem pretty close, i thought Krystal's only close with a select few of boys" that's right perhaps if i try to make Sica angry at Krystal, they might fight and Yeol will see a different side of Jessica unnie

"Yeah, i know what you mean" then do something about it Unnie why are you just watching it "i don't think it's that big of a deal" 

"Hey Yeol, come here, look at this old baby photo of Minho" Key said from the back of the bus "where where let me see let me see" 

"Krystal you two seem pretty close" Jessica asks Krystal 

Krystal

"Are we?" oh my god this is too embarassing, i can't let people know that i like Chanyeol "we're just close like that unnie" 


Hello people, that's right a storm is about to arrive hehe, i hope you'll enjoy this ^.^