Chapter 2

Heart of snow

It's SMTOWN in LA 2012's after party, the usually bored, cold face Jessica was just eating her food when suddenly SNSD decided to seat with her, she's not a mean cold person, she's just a person who gets bored easily. Taeyeon decided to invite the EXO hoobaes to sit with them. 

♦♦

Originally no one from EXO wanted to sit beside Jessica not even their mean-face Kris wanted to bother himself to be compared with Jessica and be called the Ice couple, so Chanyeol decides to seat beside Jessica, since Jessica is seating with SNSD and EXO, she knows she must treat Chanyeol nicely, 

"Hi Noona" the tall boy with the deep voice and big smile said to Jessica, the other boys are extremely surprised that Chanyeol would even bother to say hi to Jessica, before EXO debuted, SM trainees have spread a lot of rumors about Jessica being the cold girl that she is dubbed to be. 

Jessica forces a smile with a very happy voice "Ohh Hi Chanyeol" and the boys were relieved that Chanyeol didn't get airbrushed or laser eyes by Jessica, While everyone was eating Chanyeol whispered to Jessica's ear, "Forcing a smile aye?" and Jessica whispered to him "Just eat your food", Chanyeol smiles again and said "Noona, you try too hard to be faker" and Jessica turned her head around to Chanyeol slowly and kicked his knee. Chanyeol screeched and when he jumped because his knee was hurt, his other knee got hit by the table too when he was jumping, the other members from SNSD and EXO looked at the boy and Kris even said "What the hell is wrong with you", Jessica closed tightly trying not to laugh but she just couldn't she laughed watching Chanyeol in pain. 

As soon as Jessica laughed, Chanyeol point his finger "Ahah, made you laugh", Jessica said "So?" and Chanyeol repeated "So?" and the two repeated each other's words like some young kids. Baekhyun from the otherside of the table said "Now kiss" causing the others to laugh at the two. Chanyeol and Jessica said simultaneously "Eat your food" and everybody just went back to eating.

After awhile, Chanyeol nudges Jessica, "watch this", he scooped a spoonful of rice and catapulted it to Baekhyun also hitting Sunny, Jessica and Chanyeol both laughed at the two getting hit and Sunny soon follows in and threw rice at the two, "YAH!" said Jessica and she ate her watermelon and spit out a seed to Jessica, the seed went in Sunny's blouse and Chanyeol said "Baekhyun get it out" and Baekhyun threw rice balls at Chanyeol but Chanyeol evaded hitting Kyuhyun's back instead and then Kyuhyun picked up his rice balls, "FOOD FIGHT!!" and the situation got intense, even the staff members joined in, Yoo Young Jin threw a crossaint but it Lee Soo Man, everyone paused and Lee Soo Man picked up a bagel and threw it at Yoo Young Jin. A fun atmosphere it was.

Jessica was dragged out of the place by Chanyeol, Jessica not as her usual self again said "Thanks", Chanyeol who paused for awhile even said "You, cold girl, ice princess Jessica says thanks? wow!", Jessica said "I'm not always a mean girl, i used to be happy and cheerful like Sunny or Taeyeon or Hyoyeon or Yoona or" and Chanyeol ended her endless ors "I get it you are the least cheerful girl in SM", 

"Noona", "yeah?", Chanyeol said "Noona, why did you let me off before i even started to like you?", Jessica just said "I don't know", Chanyeol forced her to answer him and she said "Because you were too likeable", "Huh?! what do you mean likeable", and Jessica explains to Chanyeol, "I mean i may like you" and Chanyeol pointed out "You push me off cause you may like me?"

"Chanyeol-ah, i have a history of making boys who are with me hating me and regretting that they even became a couple with me" and Chanyeol said "cause you have a cold heart, am i right?" and Jessica said "Exactly" 

"Do you still have it?", Jessica stopped to think for a moment and Chanyeol said "You don't have it anymore don't you?", Jessica looked up to the tall boy, "Noona, that's why they call me Happy Virus, even if you have an ice cold heart, i can still melt it"

"that's some power you have there", Chanyeol turned to Jessica, "It's a power i vow to use for you noona" and he added "should we seat down?" Jessica who was daydreaming while looking at Chanyeol finally snapped out of her trance and sat down wit Chanyeol.

"Noona, I like you", Chanyeol said to Jessica, Jessica shook her head and said "Chanyeol-ah, i don't wanna..." and Chanyeol kissed her, the two kissed underneath the night sky. The guy who warmth the heart of a cold person.