Chapter 1

Heart of snow
Jessica Jung isn't your average teenage girl who you find walking along the hallways everyday, considering she's a member of South Korea's girl group, SNSD. She is often marked as someone who has a cold heart, a cold expression and a cold blood, despite these allegations made to her, she is unlike any other, she does has a warm heart, a happy expression and a of course, a warm blood but since that Ice Princess image of her still exist even until today after so much effort to prove them wrong, the company just ask her to keep that image for the publicity, originally she wasn't a cold person but after months and months of keeping track with the fake image, Jessica Jung becomes absorb with this fake image of hers until finally she is what she at first said she's not.

 

Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol to be precise is as what people know he is, a Happy Virus, a person who can change the mood of people, places and even things, he is a member of South Korea's new boy band, EXO. He is very kind, up-lifting, bright smile, Happy-Go-Lucky, Hakuna Matata type of guy, usually people tend to take advantage of Chanyeol's kindness, he cares for people who he barely know and he even act like a comforting best friend to those not so close friends. Chanyeol used to have a girlfriend but they broke up after Chanyeol not debuting for so long already, even then Chanyeol was all smiles and he even contact his ex despite her distancing of Chanyeol. a close friend of him said that Chanyeol is always happy when he is suppose to cry, it's just a matter of time before that happiness disappates into sadness.

 

♦♦

 

Chanyeol was walking along the streets when he heard bickering and some couple fighting, Chanyeol went to the scene of the crime and saw that his Sunbae, Jessica Jung was fighting with 2PM's Taecyeon, although it wasn't physical, Chanyeol got the gut-feeling that i'll soon turn out into a fighting frenzy between the two, Taecyeon kept on spewing words after words yet his sunbae did not move an inch, no sign of fear or anything. Chanyeol doesn't want to interrupt a couple spat so in order to break it off, Chanyeol tuck in his voice and said with a fake female voice, "Oh look it's Taecyeon oppa" and the two immediately ran. Chanyeol was smart, the two were a couple who often fight with each other although it is unknown if Taecyeon ever beat her up, it is certain that he have not but they are in the brink of splitting up if not physical fights. 

The next day, curious if his sunbae is fine or not, Chanyeol the trainee went to meet his SNSD sunbaes and met with Jessica.

"Oh, sunbaenim are you alright?" while looking at her neck or face for bruises and stuff, luckily there wasn't any marks on her 

"ummph? i'm fine thank you for asking, who are you again?" Jessica asked while looking at this trainee who keeps on moving his head repeatedly left and right, left and right

"Oh i'm Park Chanyeol, i'm your hoobae, i'll be debuting soon" he answered with a bright smile and only to have Jessica smile so lightly people often mistook her of being too lazy to smile properly

"Ahh, wait aren't you that guy from our Genie MV?" she asked Chanyeol

Chanyeol was so proud that his SNSD sunbaes still remember him after all these years, Chanyeol with a big smile answered "Ahh, yes that's me", Jessica said "I thought so, well goodbye nice to meet you" and Chanyeol watches as she walks away slowly with the rest of SNSD.

A few nights later, he went to SM building for some overtime dance practices with Jongin and Sehun, when he found Jessica just seating there all alone, the night after that day, he went to the club to celebrate his friend's birthday when he found Taecyeon dancing around with some other girls, thinking that Taecyeon cheated on Jessica, he waited for the oppurtunity to interrogate him, when Taecyeon went to the bathroom, he went in and acted like he wants to wash his hand.

Chanyeol summoned all of his courage and bravery out and wore a wig and some visors and said to muscular Taecyeon, "Not dating Jessica?" with a fake flat voice

Taecyeon looked at the taller boy and said "What's it to ya"

Chanyeol was how young people say "Pissed" when Taecyeon replied with a comment like that, so when Taecyeon went out, Chanyeol grabbed Taecyeon and said "What's it to ya?? what's it to ya?" and Taecyeon just replied back "Yeah, What's it to ya, whether or not i'm dating her, it ain't your business" and Chanyeol grabbed Taecyeon's collar with both hands and looked at Taecyeon face to face "I'll swear, if you try to break her heart" and Taecyeon quickly said "you'll what? beat me? please" and then Taecyeon removed Chanyeol's hands from him and just when it looks like Taecyeon was about to leave, he planted a er punch at Chanyeol and Chanyeol retalliate by locking Taecyeon in a painful submission lock, Taecyeon might be strong but he's right arm has a history of breaking all the time and he is only muscle so he is not good with submissions, Chanyeol said to Taecyeon "Listen bub, harm her, i'll break your arm next time" and the drunk Taecyeon just replied saying "Okay, okay, we're not even dating anymore, she broke it off a few days ago"

After hearing Taecyeon said that he is no longer with Chanyeol, the disguised Chanyeol immediately let go of Taecyeon and ran away, Chanyeol afraid that Taecyeon might call out some guards just left the club as fast as he can. although Chanyeol doesn't have a special relationship with Jessica, he is relieved that Jessica is no longer with Taecyeon even he himself questioned why he is going through all this trouble when he removed the wig and he looked at the fake hair and said "Are you nuts Chanyeol, beating up your future sunbae like that" but after he threw the wig to the rubbish bin, he smirked and laugh it all out and screaming "I beat Taecyeon? wow I beat Taecyeon!"

The next day, Chanyeol met with Jessica, it seems like Jessica was on her way to the SM HQ as well, Chanyeol greeted Jessica and since the two were really early to arrive, Chanyeol and Jessica shared a table to drink coffee, the two were seating together yet they were too quiet with each other, Chanyeol looks as if he is trying to break into a conversation while Jessica was just concentrating at her espresso and just shaking it clockwise and anti-clockwise, back and forth, Jessica with a very cold expression said "Tell me Chanyeol, are you trying to hit on me?" and Chanyeol shocked by his sunbaes blunt words and said "No, not at all" and Jessica just said "Well, that's good, i wouldn't want to break my hoobae's heart now would i", Chanyeol flabbergasted at his sunbaes words just nodded and said "y-y-yeah", after a moment of silence, Chanyeol starts talking "There's no problem for us to be friends right noona?" while smiling and scratching the back of his head, Jessica just said "of course" she smiled than turned back into a mean-looking face.

Although both of them said that they will only stay as friends, eversince that day, the two never met each other and even if they did, the only things they would say was "Hi" "Hello" "Goodbye" and the typical "Hwaiting!" 

♦♦

after a few months, EXO finally released their first teaser, everyone was hooked to the EXO craze, well everyone except Jessica, see her heart never grew to like men, it is still uncertain how did Taecyeon even managed to be a couple with Jessica but even if then the couple only lasted for 2 months, does Jessica hate men? or does she just enjoy destroying their hearts? 

=================================

BTW, i'm no coldest, please forgive me all the hottests, this fanfic was a collaboration of ideas by several friends and since there was a Taecsic going on, i had no other choice but to do it, i know i could have done donghae or jonghyun but since their labelmates that's why.