Wha the Pho!

What the PHO!

"You're dead already! Please stop scaring us like that! We didn't mean to push you that hard on acting!" Toua said to Xiao Xing.

"I'm not dead...What're you talking about?" Xiao Xing asked. "I just need a ride home. Joo Eun said that you guys were with Hiroshi. She said that it was getting late and she was tired, so she went home. I didn't want to bother her to take me home so I came to look for you guys to see if I could get a lift."

The three friends looked in confusion.

"But Hiroshi said that you were dead already." Toua told her.

"No, I just ran out of the hospital. I wanted to finish filming the video. I didn't want to just put you guys down like that." Xiao Xing told them.

~~~At the hospital~~~

"What happened to your patient?" Xiao Xing's doctor asked his TWIN brother who was also a doctor.

"Mine died."

"Mine's even better. She took off." Said Xiao Xing's doctor.

~~~Back at the three friends and Xiao Xing~~~

Hiroshi looked in confusion after what Xiao Xing had said.

"I'm not dead. Let me in." Xiao Xing continued on again.

"...Alright then. Take a seat in the passenger's seat." Toua said and unlocked the door for her--he was bit still scared.

Xiao Xing got into the car. Toua was about to start driving until he saw a light coming his way. It was Joo Eun. She was so tired yet still driving. Toua and the rest tried to get out of the car, but was too late. Joo Eun, with her tired self, crashed into Toua and them before they could do anything else. Joo Eun had tried to avoid them, but she hit them off to the ditch instead and she hit a pole down the ditch. They guy's car flipped and there was blood everywhere.

...Now this time...Xiao Xing and Hiroshi REALLY died...along with Toua, Wongsa, and Joo Eun.

 

 

THE END!! ^^