In the room

What the PHO!

The scene is shot at night. They're shooting in Joo Eun's 'room' while the only light is the moon shining through the window.

"...Why are you doing this to me..." Joo Eun said crying.

"CUT!" said Wongsa putting his hand out with a paper in hand. "Put a little 'MPH' in it. You just sound like you're boyfriend is breaking up with you. Look scared! Be scared!..." Wongsa then nod to Toua.

"Quiet on the set! Cameras ready!...and ACTION!" Toua said.

"Why are you doing this to me!" Joo Eun cried out. And Wongsa nod his head. "Please leave me alone!"

"And CUT!" Hiroshi said. "Ok...this is when Xiao Xing comes out crawling from behind Joo Eun in the dark. The camera will just be on you Xiao Xing. Look scared, alright?...and crawl out like your bones are broken..." Hiroshi finished off. "Alright. Quiet on the set! Cameras ready!...and ACTION!"

Xiao Xing didn't come out yet. There was only silence. 

"Come out Xiao Xing." Toua whispered.

"CUT!" Hiroshi yelled. "Open the lights."

Everybody went to see what was wrong with Xiao Xing. She was coughing on the ground. Everybody began to ask if she was alright. "I'm fine. I got it." Xiao Xing replied. "Alright, let's continue then." Wongsa said.

They began to do the scene again and Xiao Xing didn't come out again. Everybody went to her again. "I'm fine." Xiao Xing said coughing. "No...you're pale, Xiao Xing." Toua said. "Here, I'll take Xiao Xing to the hospital." Hiroshi told the rest.