The attempt to escape

What the PHO!

While Toua was driving he began to slow down. He saw Hiroshi's car in a ditch. The car was messed up and had a big dent. Toua just stopped and quickly got out of the car and ran.

"Get out of the car, Wongsa!" Toua yelled out.

"What!?" Wongsa said.

"Get out!...Hiroshi's dead already!"

Hiroshi just stared at Toua and then at Wongsa. "I'm not dead..."

"Why are you bleeding then?" Wongsa asked scared.

Hiroshi felt his head and saw blood. "...I...I just fell into a ditch and hit my head. There was a truck coming my way so I quickly got out of the car. My car got messed up and I couldn't get a ride so I tried to get to you guys by feet."

Wongsa was in relief and looked at Toua.

"Behind you Toua!" Wongsa yelled out pointing to Xiao Xing.

"What!"

"Behind you!!"

Toua looked and saw. He began to run quickly back to the car forgetting that 'Hiroshi was dead'.

Toua got to the car and remember that 'Hiroshi was already dead'. He pointed to Hiroshi all scared.

"He's not dead Toua! Hurry get in!" Wongsa just told him. And Toua just quickly got in the driver's seat. They locked the doors.

"Let me in, Toua." Xiao Xing said banging on the driver's window.