...She came back...

What the PHO!

"You guys are back, Xiao Xing?" Wongsa asked Xiao Xing. "Where's Hiroshi?" Xiao Xing was only silent.

"He's probably doing something outside...I'm sure he'll come in a bit..." Toua said when Xiao Xing was silent.

"Are you OK, Xiao Xing?" Joo Eun asked her worriedly, but she didn't respond. "You need to go to the restroom for a bit?" And Xiao Xing nod her head. 

"We'll be back, Joo Eun. We're gonna go check what's up with Hiroshi." Wongsa told Joo Eun.

~~~At the hospital~~~

"How is she, doctor?" Hiroshi stood up and asked the doctor as he came. The doctor shook his head.

Hiroshi then quickly called Toua.

"Hey! Where you at?..."Toua just said.

"I'm still at the hospital with Xiao Xing."

Toua opened his mouth. "You're still at the hospital with...Xiao Xing?!" Wongsa turned to look at Toua.

"...but...she died..." Hiroshi finished.

"DIED!" Toua yelled out scared.

"I'm on my way already..." Hiroshi said and hung up.

Toua and Wongsa got closer to each other.

"What're we going to do?" Wongsa said to Toua all scared.

"Just run!"

"What about Joo Eun?"

"Just run!" Toua yelled out running.

Both ran to the car and tried to get in. They looked up and saw Hiroshi coming on their way and Xiao Xing coming from another way.

"Hurry! Get in Hiroshi! " Toua said while his head was out of the driver's window.

Toua was driving with Hiroshi and Wongsa at the back.