CHAPTER 8

Please remember again...

 

~ 8 ~

 

The next morning I felt really bad. I had an annoying headache and felt dizzy like crazy. Though I probably shouldn't have, I went to school, despite all this pain. As always I saw Khun in front of our school gate and we went together to cafeteria to grab some food since he hadn't eaten his breakfast. We accidently bumped into Junho and Chan but without even greeting each other, they passed through us as we were invisible or something.

"Woo, Are you ok? You look a bit pale..." Khun's eyes could notice everything.

"I'm fine. My head just hurts from this noise"

"We should move to the roof then" he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs.

It was a bit windy but it felt much better in here than in the cafeteria. As we we sitting there for a while I began to feel a bit sleepy. I tried to stay awake but my eyelids were to heavy for me to handle them. I didn't even realize when I was already in my dreams. It was so calm and quiet. Issolated from the reality, being in your own world. Though I don't remember what I've dreamt about, it felt good, really good.

The school bell rang and woke me up from my dreams. I felt my head on Khun's shoulder and his jacket all around me. I slowly started to open my eyes.

"Gotta go to classes now ?" I asked not really sure what was the time.

"No Woo. It's a lunch break now."

"What?!!! It's already 12 pm ? Why didn't you wake me up, Khun?" 

"You slept so calmly I didn't have heart to wake you up" he smiled.

"We missed classes Khun! My parents gonna kill me!" I couldn't believe I skipped classes for the first time. And it's all because of Nichkhun ! Ashhhh...that guy!

"Calm down, Woo. No one said they've got to know about that. It's better for you to get some sleep here than in the classroom where they'd send you to the detention for that" he was somehow right. But still, I was horribly afraid my parents would find out.

"Whatever Khun. But we really need to go to the next classes"

"What's the point if we already missed the half of them?" that time he really got on my nerves.

"No Khun! We have to !" I nagged him until he finally agreed.

"Still don't know why it's so important to you but if you really want to..." he certainly seemed not happy about going to the next lesson.

"Remember what you've promised me recently" I reminded Khun our last meeting in the park.

"How would I dare to ?" he said with the sarcastic voice.

................................

The other students were really surprised to see us. When we arrived to the classroom, everyone got their eyes widely open. Khun was just smiling as always but for me it was quite embarrassing. We took our sitts and prepared for the lesson.

Don't know why, maybe my eyes were still very tired, buy the view suddenly got blurry. I couldn't see the letters on the board too clearly and because of that I got really distracted. I couldn't concentrate on the lesson. Fortunately, the teacher had a good mood that day so she didn't ask any questions.

As the bell ring everyone packed their books and left the class. I did the same. Suddenly I felt huge pain in my head. It was getting hotter and hotter in the class and I was like loosing control of my body. The view right in front of my eyes was still blurry and since I got also really dizzy I had to close them to prevent me from falling on the ground.

"Woo Woo! " I heard Khun But while feeling like throwing up I was unable to answer him. I tried to put few more steps to the door. The next thing I sea was the darkness.

.........................................

I think I lost contiousness. I was in the deep sleep but was still aware of what had happened. I felt someone's holding my hand, someone's warmth. I had no idea whether it was my mom's, dad's or yeah...Khun's. Though I was still aware of all those things I was unable to open my eyes. I wasn't even dreaming, it was just darkness all around.

"Mom?" I saw a her one I managed to finally open my eyes.

"Yes drear? You're awake?" she was asking me those questions with the face full of worries. I wanted to make her feel better so I pretended to also feel that way.

"Did I fall asleep on the lesson. Oh my God, it's the first time something like happened to me" I planned to turn it all into a silly story.

"No honey. You lost conciousness at school. I was told you almost fall on the ground. Luckily, you're friend who also carried you all the way here, prevented the accident"

"What friend?" I asked though I probable knew the answer already.

"He introduced himself as Nichkhun or something. He's a really nice well-mannered boy. I'm surprised you haven't told us about him before"

"Well, we've just know each other for a few months" I explained her hiding the fact that we actually grew to be best friends.

"Wait, have you just said he carried me all he way home?"

"Yes. When I opened the door I saw you on his back. He looked really worried I think even more than me. He spent here a lot of time until I finally managed to get him out of here. Believe me, it wasn't easy" I could imagine that. It was really hard to got rid of Khun, I tried that many times.

"He ordered me to call him as soon as you wake up. Though he have an innocent face, he's got a temper, I must admit"

"Fine. I'll call him" I ensured my mom.

"But don't spend much time on talking. You've got a really high fever" she said and then left the room to  let me rest.

I began to picture myself on Khun's back, how hard and tiring it must've been for him. I was even more sorry since my house was quite far from school.

"I must call him and apologize for all that trouble" I thought, took the phone and dialed his number.