OO4. Tell Me The Reason | Luhan's POV

Lies Of A Woman | hiatus

I could feel someone kissing me. It's probably Seohyun.

Well...I already forgave her. Melina noona already told me the reason...

*Flashback...*

"I lost my mind..." My handphone rang. I saw the caller id and it was Melina noona.

Me: Hello?

Melina noona: Hi Hannie. It's Melina noona here.

Me: Of course I know, noona!

Melina noona: Well...I want to talk to you about Seohyun.

Me: I have nothing to talk about her.

Melina noona: No wait Hannie. Seohyun did THAT all for you. She did that just to get money and pay for your debts!I'm ashamed of you. I thought you know Seohyun very well.

Me: ....

Melina noona: Well...that's what I wanted to say. So just forgive and forget, okay?

*Flashback end...*

"She did that just for me..." I cried myself to sleep as I misunderstood Seohyun.

*The next morning...*

"Good morning Hannie!" Seohyun said happily. I smiled at her aegyo and said cutely, "Good morning my Seororo!"

She looked at me in surprise and smiled. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

I shook my head and said, "Melina noona told me everything!"

Seohyun pouted. "That unnie. I told her that I wanted to tell you personally..."

I poked her cheeks and scolded her, "Next time, tell me what job you're going to do, ne?"

She faked cried and sang, "Ne~"

We both giggled at our cuteness and kissed each other to promise that we made up.

'Isn't it so funny that we just made up with one little kiss?" She giggled and I nodded.

"Yah! We're almost late for the lecture that Professor Beth is going to talk!" I cried. We gobbled up our food and since we've both already changed, we both cycled to the university.

========================

Hey peeps...sorry for the short chapter...

I am having a bad stomachache and I can't go to my cousin's wedding...

So I'm left at home alone...and doing DOUBLE updates..HAHA!

Buh-bye...HELP! I I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET! *runs to the toilet*