OO1. 4th year anniversary | Luhan's POV

Lies Of A Woman | hiatus

"Hello?" A girl with a sweet voice answered the call.

"Hey my Seororo. Are you free? Let's go to the amusement park!" I chirped, waiting for my girlfriend's answer.

"Umm...I'm busy today Han, I'll call you next time. Bye!" She apologized and hung up.

"Oh..." I felt my mood going down. It was our 4th anniversary and she actually forgotten it!

"Well...I'll just call Sehun!" I whispered. I then called Sehun and he picked up, grumbling about his beauty sleep.

"YAH! LU HAN HYUNG! WHY DID YOU CALL ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!" He screamed. I winced, hey, it's already 10:am!

"Hey Sehun, can you go to the amusement park with me?" I said cutely, not wanting to let him hear my silent cries.

Sehun paused. And then he said, "Luhan hyung, have you been crying because of Seohyun noona again?"

HOW THE HECK DID HE FIND OUT?!

I cleared my voice. "No."

"But I can see you~" He sang. I stopped. WHERE THE HECK WAS HE?!

"I'm behind you~" I gasped. There he was, Oh Sehun, just right behind me.

"ACK!"I screamed and Sehun winced a little. "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

"Easy hyung." He shrugged. "The front door was unlocked."

I blushed. I must have forgotten to lock the front door when I came in after I watered the plants!

"Well Luhan hyung, let's go to the amusement park!" Sehun cheered and pulled me along.

"AHH~" I screamed as he pulled me along.

"Stop lazing around and walk on your own feet!" He scolded me.

So, I stopped lazing around and walked with Sehun to the amusement park.

*At the amusement park...*

"Wahh~" Sehun cooed. "There are so many things to play and buy here!"

I snorted. Sehun was only looking at the baby rides!

"Come on." I pulled him with me to the roller coaster. Luckily, it was not a very long line, so we got into the roller coaster in no time.

"Luhan hyung! You know I hate and I am scared of roller coasters!" He screamed. I smirked and held onto his hand tightly. "Come on Sehunnie~ It's only for 1 time!"

He relaxed and mumbled, "I'm going to kill you after this."

So, the ride started. I was practically screaming while Sehun was practically looking down and mumbling some words.

''Come on Sehunnie~ LOOK UP!" I forced him to look up. He then looked up and saw we were on the top. He then screamed like it was the end of the world.

"I HATE YOU LUHAN HYUNG!!!!!!!!" Sehun shouted out. I smirked and said, "Thank you~"

*After the roller coaster ride...*

"COOL~" I mumbled out while Sehun was vomiting.

"Not cool…UULEGH!" He vomited out a piece of baby carrot.

"EEW~" I think I was crazy already.

"Hey hyung. Let's go to a new restaurant across the amusement park! I heard the food there is very nice!" He then suggested.

"Okay, but don't vomit on the pretty waitresses there!" I joked. Sehun glared at me.

"Okay dude, let's go!"

*At the restaurant...*

"Hey Sehunnie, this is the life!" I smiled. Finally, my Dongsaeng came out with something good!

"Whatever..:HEYHYUNGISNTTHATSEOHYUNNOONA?!" He said the last part so fast I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"What did you say Sehun?" I asked him.

"I said...ISNT THAT SEOHYUN NOONA?!" He pointed to one couple who were making out near the toilet.

"No. It cannot be my Seororo. She is too innocent and she will always be faithful to me." I said to Sehun, although my heart told me to go and have a look at the couple who were making out.

"Okay then, let's go and check out who is THAT woman over there!" Sehun challenged and pulled me to the couple who were making out.

Sehun then tapped the woman's shoulder and said (in his manly voice), "Hey. No making out here."

"Oh, just shut-!" The woman, obviously Seohyun, stop shouting.

"You know them baby?" The man cooed. Seohyun hesistated for a little while, but shook her head.

My tears were about to drop. Sehun then snarled at Seohyun and pulled me outside the restaurant.

"Luhan hyung, I told you, Seohyun noona, there was something wrong with her!" He yelled at me.

I couldn't take it anymore. My tears began to drop and I cried, with Sehun hugging me and comforting me.

At this time of the point, it should be my girlfriend comforting me, not my best friend. But since she was not here, I only could rely on Sehunnie.