OO3. The Reason | Seohyun's POV

Lies Of A Woman | hiatus

I arrived at the club and I immediately got in because of my worker's pass. I walked to the bar and said hello to my twin girlfriends, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella (A/N I used the Bella twins) and went to change into my work outfit.

"So how's it going with Luhan oppa?" They both asked me. I shrugged. "We had a fight." The Bella twins gasped. But I glared at them and shoo-ed them away before the customers got angry.

Suddenly, six beautiful boys walked into the club. I glared at them. They were EXO-K's biggest enemies, BEAST.

Yoseob walked over to me and purred, "I want a glass of Cherry Bomb please." I nodded and boringly asked the others what type of drinks they wanted.

"So...Yoseob and Hyunseung want Cherry Bomb, Doojoon wants Jäger Bomb, Junhyung and Dongwoon want Washington Apple, and Gikwang wants 7 & 7, right?" I jotted down the drinks in my notepad.

"Yeah...and call us oppa too!" Junhyung whispered seductively in my ear. I scoffed and said sarcastically, "Okay, Junhyung oppa."

I walked back to the bar and shouted, "Maryse unnie! Two Cherry Bombs, one Jäger Bomb, two Washington Apples and one 7 & 7, please!" She nodded her head in reply. I smiled at her and went to talk to Melina unnie.

"Melina unnie!" I scared her from behind. She gasped and when she saw me, she laughed.

"How's my favorite Dongsaeng doing?" She questioned. "Has Luhan accept your job?"

I shook my head and smiled sadly. "No. And worst, he found out about my slave job..."

Melina unnie laughed and said, "Talk to him. Tell him that you are doing this for HIM!"

I shook my head sadly and remembered the olden days...

*Flashbacks...*

"Hey Hannie!" I squealed. He hugged me. I knew he was sad, since whenever he was unhappy, he would hug me.

"What's wrong?" I pouted, hoping my aegyo would cheer him up. But he didn't.

"Umma...and Appa...were killed by loan sharks because they didn't pay their debts!" Luhan cried in my arms. I looked at him in sympathy and asked, "Did they pay it?"

He shook his head and sniffed. "The loan sharks say they would come to my house every day and collect the debts!"

I reassured him. "It's okay. I'll help you."

From that day onwards, I began doing jobs that I've never done before in order to help my boyfriend.

*Flashback end...*

"Hey! Seohyun!" Melina unnie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "You were thinking about 'that' again?"

I sniffed and nodded my head. She smiled and said, "Come on, cheer up! BEAST are waiting for their drinks!"

I smiled and she did a 'hwaiting' sign to me. I nodded and brought the drinks to BEAST. I found out that they were flirting with the Bella twins. The Bella twins gave me a 'help-us-our-hearts-only-belong-to-the-Jo-twins' look. I winked at them and cleared my voice. Finally! BEAST stopped flirting with them.

"Okay, here are your drinks." I passed each of the drinks to every member. They winked at me and hit my . I glared at them and walked away.

*Fast forward...*

"Finally! My shift is over!" I yawned and changed my clothing. After that, I walked back with Maryse unnie, Melina unnie and the Bella twins since they live next to me.

My house was the nearest, so they bid goodbye to me and went off. I went into the house and had a bath. I peeked into Luhan's room. He was sleeping soundly. I gave him a peck on the cheek and went back to bed.

"Goodnight, Hannie..."I whispered in my sleep.

==================

Hello people! Yes this is my double update and I have people asking me why did Seohyun do that.

Well, I hope you got the answer!

REPLIES:

Eycha_sk11 & glamzchic: I hope you got the answer! ^_^

Hyunie_Maknae: Okay! I'll make it a sad, love story then LOL XD