Having you

Only learnt the bad things

 

"What the hell do you think you are doing!" I yelled at her after noticing her with that guy again in school.

Bom struggled from my grip. Soon after, my hands were yanked away by a strong grip.

"Let go of her." He glared at me with his strong and fierce glare. I could feel myself cringing from both his stare and grip.

"Seunghyun-ah, don't hurt her." Bom whispered.

I stared hard at her. Trying to play nice again?

"Dara, I'm really sorry about all that had happened." She said, head hanging low. The guy, Seunghyun or whatever his name is, placed his arms around Bom, trying to comfort her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I was confused by those girls. They told me to listen to them and I just did. I really never wanted to hurt you!" she said, tears threatening to fall.

…what?

"They said it was either me or them and I-I wanted to protect you. At least I wouldn't be able to hurt you as much as they would…"

I was overwhelmed by the many emotions I'm feeling. I held onto the wall beside me to keep from falling. After regaining my balance, I rushed towards her and grabbed her by the collar.

"! What makes you think being hurt by a friend hurts less than those stupid girls! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT TO BE BACKSTABBED AND BETRAYED BY THE ONLY FRIEND THAT YOU TRUSTED THE MOST?!" I screamed as hard as I could, tears streaming down my face.

"I-I'm stupid I KNOW! But I had to protect YOU! They were planning horrible things and I had no idea why they would want to do that to you either! Bom yelled, sobbing uncontrollably.

I felt my whole body went weak as I collapsed to the ground, crying as hard as I could. Bom kneeled beside me and hugged me close.

"I really hated myself for doing that to you. You have no idea how many times I've cried, especially when you were so mean to me. You can ask Seunghyun…"

With tears blurring my vision, I stared up at that fierce-looking man and felt anger boiling. I pushed Bom away and questioned, "Why are you cheating on Jiyong with this guy?"

A look of confusion passed through Bom's tear-stained face as she gave a tiny smile. "I've never cheated on Jiyong."

"W-what?"

"You can ask Jiyong yourself." Bom smiled as she leaned forward towards me, giving me another hug.

"Don't think that I already forgive you…" Bom giggled as she wiped the tears off me.

"Dara, I'll do whatever it takes to get our friendship back together. I've already explained to Miss Kim about what happened. The other girls, together with me would be punished and you would get your position as President back."

I stared at her with widened eyes. "R-really?"

She smiled genuinely at me, just like the first time. She my hair as she said, "Dara, you're such a strong girl. Thank you for waking me up from my stupid delusion. You, Seunghyun and Jiyong really slapped me awake."

"Jiyong too?"

"Yup, you really have to thank him."

With that, my thoughts went wild, thinking of what possible reasons I have to thank him…

-

"Dara~" the sweet voice filled my ears as I watched him waving at me enthusiastically.

I frowned, not able to understand why he is so happy even though he had seen Bom holding hands with Seunghyun when he walked past them.

"Why are you smiling?"

Seeing the confused look on my face, he continued smiling, as if nothing was wrong.

"Why not?"

Is he just trying to put on a strong front?

"You don’t have to smile if it hurts…" As Jiyong's expression changed, I mentally smacked myself for saying such stupid words.

"Why am I hurt?" he asked, looking as confused as me.

"Y-you know, B-Bom and some other guy are t-together…"

I kept my head down, feeling extremely guilty that I had to reveal the truth that he was cheated on.

As I slowly looked up, I felt the urge to punch the guy right in the face.

He was laughing uncontrollably while clutching his stomach.

What.the.hell.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!" I glared at him.

As he continued his laughing, I turned to leave. Right after that, I felt a pair of warm hands grabbed me. "D-Dara-ah, listen to me" he said through chuckles.

"STOP LAUGHING THEN!" I yelled at him, attempting to shake away from his grip.

He calmed himself down while I stood there looking extremely annoyed.

"It's going to be a long story, let's go take a seat."

-

As he led me towards the bench, I quickly made myself comfortable., waiting impatiently for his explanation. With a smile that never left his oh-so-handsome face, he started.

"Bom and I were never together. She approached me, asking me to help her and together we worked on our plan. Throughout this period, Bom had coincidentally met up with Seunghyun when me and Seunghyun were studying. They are so disgusting sometimes that I can't take it…" Jiyong gave a loud sigh.

"What plan were the two of you working on?" I asked, staring at him with curious eyes.

"Oh you know, just some plan for me to protect this girl…"

I turned away from him, letting a small pout escape discreetly while jealously was eating me up. Just who is that girl that has got Jiyong blushing? I gripped tightly onto my shirt. I want to tear her hair out for gaining Jiyong's attention…

"Hmm… It's not really a good idea to tear your hair out.  Not that I won't like you just as much if you're bald…"

I froze.

"w-what?"

"Everything was all for you, Dara-ah. Bom had approached me to help both her and me to get you. She wanted to find a way back to you and I disliked seeing you acting like that, so we worked together.

"B-bu-"

"Our plan didn't exactly work though." He smiled.

All I could hear was my racing heart beat and feel the heat on my face. Is he confessing?

"Yes, I'm confessing." Jiyong scooted closer to me and placed his arms on my shoulder. HIs eyes softened as he stared right into my eyes.

"Now that I'm here, you do not need to  continue with all these bad things. Just be yourself. My shoulder is always here for you." He said as he gave a pat on his shoulders.

I stared at him, speechless. Is this a dream? If it is, I don't ever want to wake up.

"Don't be shy~ I'm not a monster." He grinned as he slowly held onto my hands.

I stared at our intertwined hands and unknowingly, a small crept out on my face.

"Thank you Jiyong."

"No, thank you Dara."

"Tell me about the plan."

"This is going to take all day…"

"We've got all the time in the world…"

And we sat there with our hands locked together, smiling till our jaws hurt.

-

I fought. I got my best friend back, my favourite role as President and even rewarded myself with teh fact that my crush on Jiyong is mutual. Though I did a lot of bad things, I'm glad I fought for my happiness.


 


 

Just saying:


SO HERE'S THE ENDING!

i didn't really want a nice and kind dara so i kinda made her much more badass. and don't hate on Bom! she seemed o

i did not really elaborate much on the details since this is just a three-shot, but if you guys have any questions, DO ASK! :D
and i'm not exactly feeling rather well so do pardon the mistakes! 

if you guys have any good daragon, topbom or chaeri fics, do recommend! i fell in love with them because there are so many awesome authors writing about them. and do recommend any poster shop that makes good daragon posters! i wanna request for a poster for this!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING! BYEEEE~