YunRi

One Saturday Morning (in Three Takes)

"Hey...y," Yunho says in his husky bed- voice, grinning sleazily as he rubs his sleepy eyes and gives his wife a quick kiss on the lips, which causes her to smile.
"Hello yourself, handsome," She opens her eyes and props herself up for another kiss.

Yunho chuckles, squeezing his wife in his arms, "It's pretty quiet this morning, Yul," he whispers, squinting his eyes... a bit suspiciously.

Yuri blinks, looking around their bedroom and nods in agreement. "It...it is..." She whispers in return, "Too quiet...."

Yunho watches her and laughs softly. He gives her another kiss, "Why are you so cute this morning?"

"Eh?" She chuckles, "What are you talking about? I'm cute everyday," She bats her eyes playfully and laughs. "Why are you so hot this morning, Yunho-yah?" She looks up at him, biting her lower lip in a slightly suggestive manner (to Yunho anyway).

"Hm?" He smirks as he leans forward for a real kiss, taking Yuri's breath away. 

They part and look at each other before meeting lips again, their kiss lasting longer this time.

Yunho rolls over onto Yuri, putting his weight on his arms when they part lips once more. He smiles against her lips, brushing teasingly against them, "Should we make another baby?" He whispers into .

Yuri moans softly, biting Yunho's lower lip and nods, wrapping her arms around Yunho's neck as she reaches up to continue kissing.

And when they're just about to get really into it, a sharp cry echoes throughout their house, followed by two pairs of running feet coming closer to their room.

Yunho sighs, "Aww..." he pouts as he looks at Yuri who had the same expression.

Yuri frowns, pecking Yunho's lips as if an apology, "It's too soon, appa," she ruffles his hair gently.

Her husband nods, understanding that they already have two toddlers and a baby. He sits up just when their bedroom door swings open and their kids jump on their bed excitedly, wanting to go to the park extra early because their appa promised they would be the first on the playground.

Yuri sits up, grabbing her hair tie to put her hair up in a pony tail before giving her kids a morning kiss before getting up. "The sooner we have breakfast and get ready, the earlier we go to the park!" She smiles, "Umma will take care of our dongsaeng and you guys help appa with breakfast, okay?"

Their kids nod obediently with bright smiles and pull Yunho to the kitchen.