JaeMin

One Saturday Morning (in Three Takes)

"Hey...y," Jaejoong says in his husky bed- voice, grinning sleazily as he rubs his sleepy eyes and gives his life-partner a quick kiss on the lips, which causes him to groan and scrunch his eyes together.

"Hey," Jaejoong pouts and pokes his lover's face, "Wake up!" He pokes again and again and again and again until he opens his eyes.

"WHAT!"

Jaejoong smiles brightly, "Morning, Minnie," He pecks the tip of his nose.

Changmin scowls, obviously annoyed at Jaejoong for disturbing his sleep, "You're too loud in the morning," he covers Jaejoong's face while his other hand wraps around Jaejoong and pulls him closer. "Let's just stay this way for at least half an hour before getting up, okay?"

Jaejoong frowns against Changmin's palm, "Was I loud last night too?"

Changmin sighs, nodding, "Hmm...you were too loud."

Jaejoong grins and kisses his hand, "Last night was pretty wild..." He sighs. "Sometimes it's good that we're both too busy for ... sometimes just holding it in feels much better." He giggles as he thinks about it, "Right, Changmin-ah~?" He removes his lover's hand from his face and smiles at him.

"Hmmm," Changmin replies, already falling back to sleep again.

And just when he's about to fall asleep, he jerks, feeling d. "Yah!" He grunts, clenching his jaw.

"It'll help you go back to sleep," Jaejoong whispers and kisses his lips gently, "Promise~" He says as he straddles the other.

-----
AN:
This is an intro :> That's all I can say for now... cause I still have series to finish. sdfkja;sdkfjasldkfj I hope you liked these drabbles~