TaeSu

One Saturday Morning (in Three Takes)

"Hey...y," Junsu says in his husky bed- voice, grinning sleazily as he rubs his sleepy eyes and gives his wife a quick kiss on the lips, which causes her to smile.

Junsu props his arm and leans on his elbow, putting an arm around her and plants another kiss on her lips, "Taeyeon-ah."

"Hm," She replies, her smile fading because she wants a few more minutes of sleep.

"Taeyeon-ah~" Junsu half whines, pouting and shakes his lover gently to get her to open her eyes. He leans close to her face, "Taeng!" He says a little louder.

Taeyeon wrinkles her nose, fluttering her eyes open slowly with a yawn. "What! What! What!"

"Good morning," Junsu grins with a laugh, receiving a smack on his bare chest by his irritated wife.

"So annoying," Taeyeon mumbles as she snuggles against her pillow and snakes her arm underneath Junsu's. She pulls herself closer and places a kiss on the spot she hit him, "The baby wants to sleep more, oppa," She nods softly and closes her eyes. "So we should sleep more."

Junsu smiles at Taeyeon's gesture, his hand rubbing the small of her back. "Should we?" He asks, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

She simply replies with a nod.

"Alright," he inhales, closing his eyes, his hand going down a little lower to give her bum a pat.

"Yah," she muffles a grunt.

Junsu snickers slightly.