After The Rain

Akai Ame (Red Rain)

 

~Donghae’s POV~

“Tsk tsk, you leave me no choice, HYukkie.  You should pay now for almost killing me from worry a while ago.  You made me cry!!  Why passing out with just the word “Hae”?”   I complained and pout like a child in front of the “sleeping” Eunhyuk.  I grinned when I saw Eunhyuk smiled.

“Got you!!”  I exclaimed.  Eunhyuk opened his eyes but still avoided my stares.

“Hey!”  I said and caressed his face with both of my hands then tried to make him meet my gaze.  I smiled at him warmly.

“Don’t look at me like that…Don’t smile at me like that…”  he said to me.  Silly Eunhyuk, he still thinks that I’m with Nanami now.

“Hyukkie, you know that I can’t do that…I’m the most stubborn fish in the world.  Listen to me…”  I said and quickly gave him a light kiss on the tip of his nose.  “There’s nothing going on between me and your cousin Nanami.  I admit she confesses to me but I turned her down.  I don’t want to hurt her but I don’t want to hurt myself more.  She cried that’s why I hugged her just to comfort her…”  I enjoyed seeing Eunhyuk’s eyes grew wider with surprise and a bit of confusion.  He pushed my hands away from him and get up from the bed while still looking at me.  His eyes were full of questions.  He’s looking at me as if he was saying “are you serious?”.  I nodded, confirming that all I said was true.  I panicked when tears suddenly brimmed on his eyes.

“Hyukkie…is something wro--?”  I was cut in when Hyukkie suddenly hugged me.  He hugged me tightly that I almost can’t breathe.  But it’s okay as long as it was him who’s holding me.  I warped my arms around him and lightly rubbed his back, comforting him.

“Ssshhh, it’s okay…”  I whispered on his ear.  He was still crying.

“I..thought…I lose…you…”  he said between his tears that made me smile.\

“Of course you won’t lose me.  I won’t let that happen.  I won’t let you be alone.”

I hold him “til he stopped crying.  He let go then looked at me with that certain longingness and love on his eyes.  My heart was now abnormally beating.  I swear to all Angels on Heaven and in Earth, I’ve waited so long for this time to arrive.  I’ve waited to see him looked at me like that.

“Hae…”  he uttered my name.

“Yes Hyukkie?”

“I…-“

A loud knock on the door broke my hopes and dreams to pieces.  I pout.  Why interruptions keep on coming when we are almost there?

“Oppa, is Eunhyuk oppa okay now?”  Nanami asked from the other side of the dor.  I looked at Eunhyuk who’s smiling now.

“Oppa?”  Nanami again called my attention.  I abruptly stand up and opened the dor.  Nanami went inside, straight to Eunhyuk.  She checked her cousin’s temperature.

“Omo, we’re so worried about you!!  Donghae came here carrying you, unconscious.  Don’t do that again!!”  Nanami scolded Eunhyuk.

“Mianhae…I don’t know what happened to.  I just felt so dizzy and my head hurt so much.  I think its just fatigue plus the rain.  Don’t worry to much.  It will never happen again.  I’ll take care of myself more.”  Eunhyuk said to Nanami and glanced at me.  I was standing near at the dor.

Nanami saw how Eunhyuk loked at me.  She smiled and stands up.  “Rest now, okay!  You’re such a brat and you really don’t know how to take care of yourself.  So Donghae oppa, take care of our Eunhyuk for us!” she said and looked at me.  I nodded.  “But time is up now.  Its getting late.  I can’t let you stay here.  Go home now…hehehehe…”  Nanami said, her voice was teasing me and Eunhyuk.

I pout and looked at Eunhyuk asking for his help for me to stay for more minutes.   But Eunhyuk just answered me with a smile and even waved at me, as if he’s shoving me away.

“Goodnight Eunhyuk oppa!!  Let’s go now, Donghae oppa!”  Nanami pushed me outside the rom.  I silently mouthed “I love you” to Eunhyuk.  He answered me again with his famous gummy smile.  I sighed.  I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.  I can’t wait to go to school and sit beside my Hyukkie..

 

 

~Awtz, no “I love you too!” yet!?! Omo, Hyukiie, youre torturing Donghae a lot!!As in A LOT!!

~what do you think of this update???

 

keyluvsuju95: heres the update!!thanks for loving my fanfic..it made me happy!!!hahaha…Hae really knows how to make Eunhyuk smile…such a sweet Hae!!

 

Thanks for reading guys!!Comments are most welcomed here!!