Under this Rain...

Akai Ame (Red Rain)

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

“Hyukkie…”

I looked up and saw him standing in front of me, holding an umbrella with his left hand.  I blinked twice making sure I’m not dreaming.  I started to panic soon as I realized it was really him.  What should I do?  He’s staring at me with those passionate eyes.  My heart started to beat like crazy once again.

‘Hyukkie..” He called me once again and made one step forward on the bench where I was sitting.

I avoided his stares.  Instead, I looked on the ground trying to hide my tears.  His voice calling me with that name was destroying the wall that I had just created between the two of us.

‘Hyukkie…”

Should I answer back and say “Gae” or should I never look on his eyes again? My mind and heart was Battling over.  My tears won’t stop.  The sight of Donghae and Nanami being together keeps on flashing inside my mind.

I flinched when I felt his both hands on my shoulders while the umbrella he’s holding a while ago fell on the ground.

“Hyukkie, please look at me…”

When I didn’t respond to his request, he put his right hand on my chin and lifted my head up to face him.  My eyes met his loving stares.  This is the man that I love more than my life, the man whom I always share my laughter and tears, the one who’s always beside me when I’m sick or healthy, the one who never let me walked alone under the rain….but also the one who’s own by someone other than me.  Looking at him made me feel so happy and hurt at the same time.  But why?  Why his eyes were staring at me with such love and compassion?  Am I hallucinating?  Or is he just faking it to comfort me?

 

~Donghae’s POV~

“Hyukkie…”  I called him for the third time.

He looked up and I saw his sad eyes with tears.  It was the last thing I wanted to witness in this world.  It pains me to see my Hyukkie crying because of sadness.  And what hurts the most was it’s because of me.

“Hyukkie,,,”  I said, trying to meet his eyes.  But then he avoided it and he chose to face the ground.  I made one step forward to him.  I can’t let him think that I love someone more than him.  I’m his Hae and no one can own me than him.

I let go of the umbrella in my hand, not caring if the rain would drown me with its painful drops.  I felt him flinched when I held both of his shoulders.

“Hyukkie, please look at me…”  I begged him, hoping that he’ll respond.  But he didn’t so I put my right hand on his chin and lifted his head.  I met his sad eyes.  I shiver.

Am I trembling because of the coldness of the rain?  Or is it because his eyes makes me shiver with such happiness…happiness not because his eyes were sad but because I know he would only look at me…I know, he’s for me…Only for me…

He’s the man I love more than my life, the man whom I always share my laughter and tears, the one who’s always beside me when I’m sick or healthy, the one who I will never let walk alone under the rain, the one I’ll be buying strawberry milk every day of my life, the one I’ll be protecting from all the harm and the one I’ll be spending my whole life with.

I slowly move my face closer to him ‘til our noses were inch away.  He is now looking at me with his eyes that grew wider with shock and surprise.  Buts it’s now or never…Under this rain, I’ll let him know that Hae is for Hyukkie only.

“I love you, Hyukkie…”  I uttered, making sure he would hear it clearly.  Then in a split of a second, I travel the short distance between us.  I pressed my lips on his slightly-open mouth….

 

 

~I can't believe I'm the one giggling over my own story...hahaha...but I can't help it..^___^  I'm loving it...

As usual, I promised to make Chapter Three the final chapter but still, I can't end it like this!!!  Or do you want me to end it just like that????

I'm very sorry for this super late update but I'm hoping this Chapter worth the long wait...School stuffs made me busy!!(omo..Im graduating next month!!)

Comments are most welcomed here!!!Thanks for reading!!!