Invisible Rain

Akai Ame (Red Rain)

 

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

My eyes grew wider as Donghae’s face move closer to mine.  Despite the loud noise coming from the falling rain, I swear I can hear my heart beating…or was it Donghae’s heart?

I almost lost my sanity when I heard the next words he uttered…

“I love you, Hyukkie…”

Before I could even react to what he just confessed in front of me, I found our lips locked with each other.  I watched Donghae slowly closed his eyes while his left hand was now at the back of my neck.  If this is a dream, then this is the most wonderful dream ever…and I can’t let my dream just to go away like that.  Few moments after, I found myself closing my eyes while responding to his kisses.  The rain don’t matter anymore now.  In fact, all I hear was my heart beating next to him, his moan that was like music to my ear, his touch was heating me up and his kisses were the sweetest thing I ever taste.

We let go of each other to grab some air.  Donghae looked at me with a smile on his lips.

“Do you love me too, Hyukkie?” he asked me.  I looked back at him but it seems that everything was so blurred now.  I blinked once again.  Maybe it’s just because of the rain.  But the blurredness of my vision was followed by an unbearable pain inside my head.  I grasped Donghae’s both arms.

“Hyukkie, are you okay?” I heard him asked me with a very worried voice.

“Hae…” I mumbled before I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on my bed inside my room..I tried to remember what happened.

“I love you, Hyukkie…”

Donghae’s voice popped in my mind.  Was it a dream?  I smiled when I remember how he kissed me.  Then I,,,what?  I passed out?!?  I checked myself and felt that there’s nothing wrong with me.  I don’t even have a fever because of the rain.

I et up from my bed while checking the time on my cellphone.  It reads 8:45pm.  I’ve been sleeping for almost four hours now.  I silently scold myself.

“How could you faint in the most important part of your life, Lee Eunhyuk!!!” I said to myself.

I heard footsteps outside my room.  It’s Donghae!!!  I know it was him!  I know everything about him even the sound of his steps.  I hurriedly went back on my bed and pretend to be still sleeping.  I don’t know how to face him yet.  I am confuse.  He’s with Nanami now!  Why tell me that he loves me??

Then I heard the door opened.  I control myself from opening my eyes when I felt his presence standing in front of me.

“Are you okay now?” I heard him asking.  Omo!!  Did he find out I’m just pretending to be sleeping??

“Kya, Lee Hyukkie, open your eyes now!  I know you’re awake!  You can’t fool me!”

Donghae sat at the side of the bed.  I can’t still give up on my “sleeping act”.”

“If you don’t get up now, I’ll kiss you again…”  Donghae threatened me.  But I know he’s just joking me.  He always used that sentence to threaten me way back whenever I pretend to be asleep.  He can’t fool me now.  I don’t want to “wake up” now.

“I’ll kiss you ‘til you run out of breath, my blushing strawberry…” I felt him move closer.

“What the?!?  Donghae created new lines now to menaced me??  And what’s with the “my blushing strawberry”?  Oh no, Lee Eunhyuk, don’t tell me you are blushing right now??” My mind shouted at me.

I heard Donghae sighed.

“Tsk tsk tsk, you leave me no choice, Hyukkie!  You should pay now for almost killing me from worry a while ago.  You made me cry!!!  Why passing out with just the word “Hae”?  No “I love you too”?!?  Just “Hae”?” Donghae complained like a child.

I can’t help but smile with what he just says.

“Got you!!!”  Donghae exclaimed before I realized that my smile betrayed me already and it lured me with the fish sitting on my bed….

 

 

~Did you love this update??  I had some revisions (BIG revisions) of the plot because my sweet subscribers (you know who you are guys!!!) were requesting to make this story a longer one. (How could my one-shot end up like this?!?  Hahahaha….)) It’s a real challenge to me…Thank you guys for appreciating Akai Ame!!!

-Some terrible news would come on their way.  Would they’ll be able to handle it together?  Or would it just break them apart??

Well, let’s enjoy more of the happy moments between Eunhyuk and Donghae while it last!!

Keep on holding…don’t let go until the end!!!

caitlinXxxcore: heres the update!!and ill make it longer now!!yey..thanks!!!

Stikboi: please keep my love there!!! Hahaha..omo..youre the real aegyo king!!!kyaaa…youre so cute…and heres your update..i hope youll like this one!!!

kyuminhae05: thank you thank you…heres the udate!!!i hope youll like it…

keyluvsuju95: anyong!!!i hope I did my best on this one…kyaa…Thanks for inspiring me!!!