You're stuck with me forever .

I don't have a heart , but you can love my soul .

Sehun POV

What’s going on? What does he want? Is Kai playing a prank on me or something?

“Can you understand Chinese?” The ghost, Luhan, asked politely.

“No- I mean, yes.” I stuttered nervously in broken Chinese.

“You look Korean.”

How does he know?!

I backed away quickly, and ran with all my strength. Suddenly, a floating figure was floating along with me. I turned my head sideways, and saw him with a worried expression. “Why are you running away?”

I ignored him, and ran faster. Of course, I can’t outrun a ghost. “Can’t you just listen to my story? You let me out.” He mumbled sadly.

I was too scared to reply, so I shoved him harshly, but my hands only went through his body. OMG HE’S REALLY A GHOST?! I think I’m going to pee in my pants… My weak bladder can’t handle these things!

Running up the stairs, I desperately searched for an exit. Looking around all I saw was darkness. “Um, are you trying to get out?” The soft voice spoke once again.

I nodded frantically, too desperate to care. “Help me.” I pleaded.

He hesitated a bit. “But you’re just going to run away.” He bit his lip, hurt evident in his eyes.

I softened a bit at the sight. “I’m sorry. Just get me out of here; I won’t try to run away.”

Hearing this, Luhan smiled widely and pointed to the opposite direction, where a door that said exit, clearly visible, was right there in front of their faces.

“… I see. Thank you.” I blinked stupidly, and walked out of the exit, with Luhan following behind. The light made Sehun wince a little, and before he knew it, he saw Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol all waiting outside. The exit led to the front door of the palace.

“Sehun-ah! You made it! I knew they were lying!” Kai was coming over for a high five, but I grabbed his collar harshly.

“YOU ING ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN THERE?! I ALMOST DIED! LITERALLY! Oh and do you know where the washroom is?” I screeched in frustration.

“Dude, what happened?” Chanyeol came running over too with Baekhyun.

“Don’t swear at me, for your information, I’m your hyung.” Kai rolled his eyes and pushed my hands off him.

“You don’t deserve to be called my hyung.” I seethed, pointing to Luhan who was behind me. “Do you see him? THAT’S WHAT I WENT THROUGH.”

Luhan pouted and looked down. “I’m not that scary…”

Sehun shushed him, and turned his attention back to his friends. “What? Who’s “him”?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“… What? THE GHOST YOU STUPID UGH.” I pulled on my hair. These people are so irritating.

“What ghost?” Chanyeol bursted out into laughter. “Sehun, are you okay?”

“Do you have a fever?” Baekhyun put a hand on my forehead, but I slapped his hand away.

“Don’t with me, he’s right here. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH IN THIS TYPE OF SITUATION?!”

“What situation? All I see is a retard trying to tell me that ghosts exist. I’m not that stupid, I already said I’m going to buy you bubble tea, didn’t I?” Kai rolled his eyes and slung an arm around me.

I looked back at Luhan, who was still staring at me with those big doe eyes. He’s there. He exists. I’m not crazy. Wait. Maybe I just need some sleep. Yeah, that’s it.

“… Okay. I guess I’m just really tired.”

 

 

~ Back at the Hotel ~

3rd person POV

 

Sehun rubbed his eyes as the bus arrived back at the hotel. “You’re up?” Kai smiled. “You slept like a pig!”

Sehun laughed, this morning’s events seemed to have slipped his mind completely, until Luhan spoke up. “He’s right, you were snoring too.”

Sehun turned his head slowly towards the direction of the voice, heart filled with dread. “So this whole thing wasn’t a dream?” He asked in confusion as he saw Luhan’s face.

“No.” Luhan smiled. “You’re stuck with me forever.”

After hearing this, Sehun screamed out loud, and shoved everyone out of his way and ran out of the bus. The words sunk into his mind, and he rushed to his hotel room. Good thing that he was the ones who had the keys to their room.

He locked the door securely, before everyone else could get in. He rushed towards the bed, and wrapped himself under the covers.

A few minutes later, a loud knocking was heard. “OH SEHUN! Open the door!” Chanyeol’s voice boomed in the hallways.

“NO! GO AWAY!” Sehun screamed back, voice shaking slightly. A while later, the knocking faded, and he heard footsteps going farther and farther away. He sighed in relief, he just really wanted to be alone right now.

“They’re gone. Your friends. The short one said that he wanted to eat bacon.”

Sehun growled and threw the covers off quickly. “HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!”

Luhan was shocked at the sudden outburst. “Um, I’m a spirit, I can float through objects.”

Sehun scoffed at himself. “Right. Okay. Honestly, what do you want?” If this was a prank, someone’s going to get murdered.

“I told you, I just want you to listen to my story, and help me.”

Sehun threw his hands up in the air in defeat. “Fine. I’ll listen. But it better be good.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAAAAI GUISE. So, an update! yaaay. c;

asdfghjkl; life has been busy, as you guys all know :c but it's okay! we'll update more and more now!

Sehun's going to learn about luhan's story in the next chapter, aren't you guys curious as to why he's a ghost? LOOL.

Comment and Subscribe! e u e;; <3

~U-KISS_ME && Locket4ever0923~