Immortal Rose .

I don't have a heart , but you can love my soul .

Sehun POV
 
"Dude, you excited for our grad trip? Sit next to me on the plane!" Kai exclaimed excitedly.
 
I nodded in agreement. The time finally came for our high school grad trip. We are finally going to graduate, and prom is right around the corner. Before that, the school decided to sponsor our grad trip to the capital of China, Beijing.
 
I looked around the busy Seoul airport, trying to catch up with the group. Kai pulled me by my arm and dragged me towards  Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The four of us have been best friends since the beginning of high school.
 
"Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun called me over.
 
"What is it, hyung?" I plopped down beside him at the waiting area.
 
"Our flight's almost here, stop fooling around with Kai." Baekhyun chuckled in amusement, as Chanyeol put an arm around him.
 
"We weren't fooling around, hyung! More like you and Chanyeol hyung were." Kai smirked.
 
The pair coughed nervously, and looked away from each other. "Don't change the subject." Baekhyun glared.
 
"EVERYONE FROM SEOUL ARTS HIGH SCHOOL! Our flight is here! Please line up in alphabetical order behind me." one of the sponsor teachers yelled.
 
"Come on let's go." I urged.
 
We all entered the plane, and followed our instructions to sit down. Kai sat beside me, grinning like an idiot, and the other two sat right beside us in the middle row.
 
Kai pumped his fist up into the air. "CHINA, HERE WE COME!"
 


  
~At the hotel~
 
"Wow, our room's so big!" Chanyeol's eyes widened.
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so you stupid tall people won't feel claustrophobic."
 
"Don't be jealous, hyung." Kai laughed.
 
"Hey Bacon, let's share a bed, okay?" Chanyeol asked, using his creepy pedo smile.
 
"For the last time, Park Chanyeol, my name is NOT BACON. It's BAEKHYUN." Baekhyun scoffed.
 
"I know you like it, hyung~" I teased, joining in their conversation.
 
"Shut up Sehun." Baekhyun playfully pushed me away. "And sure, Yeollie."
 
I pouted and went to Kai, who was in his little world, examining the washroom. "WOW! SEHUN COME HERE! They supply body lotion!" Kai pointed to a pink bottle.
 
I blinked stupidly. "Jongin, they give those everywhere."
 
Kai pouted. "Sehun.... Why are you using my real name?"
 
My eyes widened. "Ah... Sorry Kai, my mistake."
 
Kai went back to being his hyper self. "It's okay Sehunnie! Let's go back, I want to see the beds! We're sharing one, right?"
 
I smirked. "Yeah, Baekyeol wants to share a bed."
 
"They're so obvious, they should just get together already." Kai laughed as we walked back.
 


  
~The Next Day~
 
3rd person POV

 
"SEHUN! Wake up!" Kai shook Sehun violently.
 
Sehun groaned and hid under the blankets. "Umma~ I want to sleep..."
 
Kai rolled his eyes. "Wake up sleeping beauty, I'm not your mom."
 
Sehun shot up immediately and his eyes widened at the sight of Kai. 'Well, that was embarrassing.' he thought, grinning sheepishly.
 
"Hurry up, we're meeting the teacher in 15 minutes!" Kai pulled the covers off Sehun
 
"WHAT?! 15 MINUTES?!" Sehun grabbed his cell phone that was on the nightstand. '.' he jumped off the bed and charged towards the washroom.
 

 
~20 minutes later~
 
"Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin, YOU'RE LATE!" the teacher nagged.
 
The pair bowed in apology, and quickly joined their fellow classmates in a line.
 
"Okay, since everyone's here, form groups of 4 or 5. If you don't have a group, please come see me." the teacher instructed.
 
Obviously, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai formed a group.
 


  
~One hour later~

 
They walked out of Tiananmen (China's parliament building) and the teacher called them all over for a small gathering.
 
"You all have an hour of free time before we move on to the ancient palace. Stay within the boundaries, call me if you have any emergencies!" the head leader demanded.
 
"YES SIR!" everyone replied in unison, and scattered into their groups.
 
"I'm hungry!" Chanyeol pouted and patted his stomach. "Let's go eat~"
 
"Oh yeah sure! Come on guys, let's go!" Baekhyun waved Kai and Sehun over, and grabbed Chanyeol's hand as if leading a little kid.
 
Chanyeol smiled softly, and intertwined their fingers together, making Baekhyun grin like an idiot, but it went off unnoticed by Sehun and Kai.
 
"I just want to drink bubble tea." Sehun shrugged.
 
The other three stared at Sehun as  if he was crazy. "Okay, just watch us eat then, do you have a bubble tea ?" Kai cocked an eyebrow.
 
"Whatever."
 
 


~At the restaurant~
 
"Apparently, they have the best Peking duck here." Baekhyun exclaimed as we all sat down in the Chinese restaurant.
 
"MY BUBBLE TEA." Sehun glared at everyone.
 
"Calm down Sehun, we'll give you your bubble tea later, can we eat some REAL food first?" Kai rolled his eyes.
 
"That IS real food!" Sehun protested.
 
"If you call those black balls real food." Chanyeol giggled.
 
"THEY ARE!" Sehun insisted. "They're hard, big, juicy all around, and taste great in my mouth!"
 
Everyone stared at him for a moment in complete silence.
 
"Like my ." Kai suddenly commented.
 
Sehun blushed out of embarrassment. "I didn't mean it like that guys! I like girls!"
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked away from each other, coughing awkwardly. Kai tried to break the awkward atmosphere by saying something even stupider.
 
"I.... Like big butts and I cannot lie!"
 
However, the others bursted out laughing and joined in with him. "Them other brothers can't deny!"
 
"Oh Kai." Chanyeol laughed. "What will we do without you?"
 
"You guys can't do anything without me." Kai boasted.
 
"Stop being so cocky." Baekhyun pushed Kai jokingly.
 
"HYUNGS. My bubble tea...?" Sehun rolled his eyes.
 
"Sehun's right, let's just eat already." Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's back.
 
 


~15 minutes later~
 
All the food they've ordered has arrived, including the Peking duck.
 
"Ewww, the duck head looks so creepy." Kai shivered.
 
"It's staring at you, Kai." Baekhyun said calmly, with a huge smirk on his face.
 
Chanyeol poked at it experimentally with one chopstick, grinning amusingly.
 
Kai screamed out like a girl. "HOLY CRAP IT BLINKED! I SWEAR THE DUCK HEAD JUST BLINKED!"
 
Sehun chuckled. "Sure Kai." his voice dripping with sarcasm as Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed like a bunch of idiots.
 
"SHUT UP! IT'S ALIVE!" Kai pointed at the duck with a shaking finger. "MAKE IT GO AWAY!" he buried his face in Sehun's shoulder.
 
Baekhyun stared at the duck's head. "Chanyeol, eat it."
 
Chanyeol looked shocked, then hesitated, but proceeded to bring the head onto his plate.
 
"Wow, he's so obedient~" Sehun giggled mischievously.
 
After a moment of chewing, Chanyeol lot up and smiled his signature creep smile. "Wow, it's better than I expected!"
 
Kai stared at Chanyeol in horror. "That's nasty."
 


  
~An hour and a half later~
 
Sehun POV

 
We met up with our fellow classmates and teachers and walked into the Ancient Palace of Beijing.
 
We met up with a tour guide who was going to show us around. It was okay, but pretty boring. I'm not into that historical stuff. I got a 76% in history last term = ="
 
But something the tour guide said caught my attention. All of ours.
 
"Do you see this gold door?" the tourist asked slowly, pointing to the door.
 
. We're not blind, of course we can see the door.
 
"Well, this is a no-entry zone." the tourist continued. "This place is sacred, no one is allowed in, not even employees. Everyone who went in disappeared, no one know where they are..."
 
In the front, I could see Kai whispering something to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, looking back at me once in a while. Gosh, what are they planning now?
 
The tourist stopped everyone so we could take pictures, and the 3 walked back in line to where I was. "Sehun-ah~" Kai cooed in a honey-like voice.
 
. I don't like where this is going.
 
"We were thinking..." Baekhyun trailed off.
 
"We dare you to go into that room when no ones looking." Chanyeol stated flatly.
 
I paused. "What. Do you want me to die in there?! What kind of friends are you?" I grabbed Kai's collar and shook him violently.
 
"Come on Sehun, we'll treat you to bubble tea whenever you want~" Baekhyun tempted me.
 
Damn it. My stupid bubble tea .
 
I groaned. "Fine."
 
They all broke out into a huge smile, and cheered. "Takes lots of pictures Sehunnie! We'll tell the teacher you had diarrhea!" Chanyeol patted me on the back.
 
I scoffed. "Thanks."
 
Everyone was still distracted, and I took that time to sneak closer to the door. I hesitated as I put my hand on the door handle. It can't be that bad, right? The tour guide's probably just scaring us, maybe they actually hide treasure in here.
 
Well, here goes nothing. I turned the handle and pushed open the heavy door. The moment I stepped inside, the door slammed shut.
 
Uh oh. Not a good sign.
 
I stood frozen for a moment, and observed the space around me. There was nothing expect for darkness.
 
Well, good thing I downloaded that flashlight app yesterday.
 
I leaned on a wall as I dug into my pockets trying to find my phone. I heard something click, followed by the sound of something opening.
 
Suddenly, I heard a whooshing sound, and a gush of air flying past me. I panicked and quickly opened the flashlight app, pointing to the direction where the gush of air went.
 
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
 
I walked closer to the object and an unpleasant shiver went up my spine. It was a dagger.
 
HOLY I COULD'VE DIED! OMGOMGOMGOMG I ALMOST GOT KILLED HOLY .
 
I quickly dialed Kai's number and waited.
 
Call failed.
 
What.
 
THERE'S NO SIGNAL?!?!
 
I ran towards the door and pulled on the handle harshly. It wouldn't budge. I tried to slow down my breathing and thought rationally.
 
So... I have two choices. Either sit here and die slowly, or explore this place and try to find another way out, but maybe dying during the process. OH WELL. I think the second one's better.
 
I held my breath and walked towards the direction the dagger shot from. Oh, so that sound earlier was a wall moving. Guess I opened a trap door.
 
I shined the light on a secret staircase and began slowly walking down, hoping I don't trip and fall and die.
 
It took a while to get to the bottom, but when I did, I found something ... That was... Glowing?
 
I came face to face with a huge, glowing mirror that was the size of a wall. It looks ancient and kind of... Creepy.
 
I slowly took baby steps toward the mirror, tracing the plaque below the mirror. I squinted at the writing. It was all in Chinese... I mentally slapped myself. No Sehun, you're in China.
 
Good thing my father made me learn Chinese at a young age. In big letters, was, I guess, the name of the mirror?
 
不懈的玫瑰... (Immortal Rose)
 
Kay, getter creepier and creepier by the minute. I read on. Seems as if there was some sort of poem...
 
I read it out loud:
 
控制不了的命运,
只相信我的灵魂,
目标就是这样。
只有现在,
只有在这里。
相爱认输或住在恐惧的生活中。
只有这路,没有别的选择,
除了今天没有别的天。
不可避免的回归造成了这面充满秘密的镜子,
它拥有我们不可否认的命运。
留在我的身边,
让我进入你的世界。
 
 
I can't control my destiny,
I trust my soul,
My only goal is just to be.
There's only now,
There's only here.
Give into love or live in fear.
No other path, no other way,
No day but today.
Inevitable regret created this mirror of secrets,
It holds forbidden power to our undeniable fate.
Stay by my side,
Let me into your world.

 

 
What the is this. I sighed and looked around. Guess nothing interesting's here. Better move on before more daggers shoot at me.
 
As I was about to leave, an angelic voice stopped me in my tracks.
 
"Where are you going?"
 
I froze. Was there someone else here? I turned around slowly, and realized that the glow from the mirror was gone. Instead, a translucent figure hovered above me.
 
It was a boy.... I think. His face was prettier than a girl... His whole body was glowing, that same glow that came from the mirror.
 
I slapped myself on the face. Is this a dream?! Last time i remembered, ghosts didn't exist. Just as I was about to sprint for my life, the boy smiled.
 
He spoke in a soft voice, "你好,我的名字叫鹿晗。" ( Hi, my name is Luhan. )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First chapter! LOL, aren't Kai + Baekyeol such good friends? xDD /slapped/

What will happen now that Sehun met Luhan? c;

Comment and Subcribe please ! <3

~U-KISS_ME && Locket4ever0923~