got a date

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

guys....still remember me...

thanks for read my story

sorry i'm not update much

so i'll be update more fast after this...

so who's exicited???

here u are enjoy!!!!

and don't forget to comment.... :p

 

 

CHAPTER 5

TAEYEON POV

I wake up when tiffany said class is over…we decide to go to café to eat…I’m hungry….

Agent with that black suit keep following me…I don’t even know him…I don’t care actually cause everyday always a different  person….

We walk into that café and I go get the food….other student keep looking at me…

that always happen and I don’t care anymore….maybe they thought I too cute…hahaha

Then my phone got a message…it’s from taecyeon…everybody… I present you my lovely crush…huhu

he enter this college a few month ago…he really handsome…the good thing is he also like me….but our relationship still as friend…I hope it will be more than that….

who text you?” tiffany ask me..i don’t keep any secret from fany…

taecyeon..he ask me out this club tonight”

“oh my god…he really do that?”

“he really do it…does he know I need to go with my bodyguard? Haha”

“don’t bring your bodyguard..it will ruin your date…”

“you right…I should sneak out again” I reply that message….i told him I meet him at that place cause I cannot ask him to pick me at home…

tae….look…behind you” I look behind me and I saw yoona with her friends I think….

“she really follow me right”

“I think so…you got a new problem then”

“why that girl need to follow me everywhere? This agent Is not enough…aishhh” taeyeon look at agent beside her….

maybe they think not….you got caught last night”

“I need to go out tonight…I do whatever it takes to go out”

“tae…fighting…I pick u like usual….let’s eat”

 

YOONA POV

 

I follow her  to café…nothing special yet…I think that treat is just for fun joke….i really think that….who want that  stubborn girl…..

I sit far from her but I still can see her….i see that bodyguard….he stand so straight….like secret agent in the movie….haha

somehow I think his body is like kim jong kook…singer in this country…..

Wait…I should look at that stubborn girl….she playing with her phone….i forgot something…

I need to check her phone…..sooyoung already do it I think ….

She seem a bit happy….what that could be?? Yuri coming back to our table bring food for three of us….i love foooooddddd……

she seem okay….why we need to be monitor her all time?” sooyoung said to me….

I know she okay but remember what sica unnie said….” I keep eating

oh… I miss sica unnie already” sooyoung mumble….

what ??” I look at her

“oh nothing” sooyoung eating her food

After that we go to class and at evening taeyeon go home and so do we….

I already think about a new plan but I don’t know if it will work….

 

At TAEYEON HOUSE

YOONA POV

 

I ask taeyeon maid about what taeyeon at time like no. she said she always at her room so I decide to do my plan….to increase cctv in that house so that I know when taeyeon going out….

i also put one in front of her room….but that camera is the small one…so she might not aware about it…

i want to put tracker in her thing but her father doesn’t allow that….it would be easy if I can do that….

I walk back to van…I want to know check her phone contact…the best part sooyoung not check that yet…

I need to see if anything weird….i got into my van and I begin my work….

Nothing seem suspicious yet…she call her friends and mostly tiffany….and recently she did a contact with someone I don’t know….

maybe her new friends….i be dead if she know I been checking on her…..from what I know she really hate agent check on her…..

Yuri and sooyoung go to buy food….what can we if two shiksin in the house….haha our food always go to my stomach……

I got bored a little…nothing happen in cctv…so I decide to check on something….i want to know this girl more…

there must be something that make her like that….in her profile nothing so I decide to access our database to see if there something…

I use sica unnie password…hehe I take from her a last months….

And bingo….i read her past…her mom die when she was little and she is the only daughter…her father take a president spot in last election….her father is active in politic….

So I think that why she like that….cause no one at home…she must been lonely and to release that she went out with her friends…..i start to have pity on her….should i??

ya…what u doing?”sooyoung ask me….she always surprise me like that…humphhhh…

nothing…just looking at something…what u buys? I’m really hungry” I think the other two girls doesn’t have to know about taeyeon past….so I keep it…

sooyoung want to buy everything she see…I don’t know how to stop her…”yuri said while pointing at sooyoung…

haha…soo…good job…” I give thumbs up to sooyoung….

YAA!! You should scold her at least…this food is way too much for three of us” yuri said to me….

don’t worry honey….my tanks is big….hahaha” I said to yuri

mine bigger….haha…give me five” sooyoung said to me….

guys…whatever….” Yuri went  to toilet….

soo….i need you to check on something”

“what is it?” sooyoung only focus on her food….

u forget didn’t u? I look over taeyeon phone contact  just now…I think we need to check on a few people…?”

“I totally forgot about that…sorry”

“its okay…I think in your mind there’s only one thing…FOOD…right?”

“recently there are other thing in my mind”

“what is it?”

“sica unnie” she mumbles but I heard it

what??”

nothing…I check her phone later”

“ok….”