stupid man

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 6

YOONA POV

I look around and everything seem okay….that danshin is in her room….i saw light from her room….but when I was about to walk to our van I heard car sound…

I look for that and what I saw? It’s tiffany and our lovely taeyeon…..they sneak out again….arghhh…..

I need to follow them…I take car at front and follow them secretly…I call yuri and told her about taeyeon….

they said they didn’t see her sneak out…..haishh…this girl sure pro when come to sneak out…..i wonder how she do it…..

They arrive and I saw that they going inside club….that club Is full of people….i park my car and I follow them inside….

i never like club…its noisy and dark….i see them at the bar…they start drinking and that not good….but I don’t want to make any scene here so I just watch them…..

They seem to waiting for someone….they dancing…my heart beat fast when I saw taeyeon and tiffany dance….

she so y….i don’t know that midget could be so hot….but then I come back to reality….what was I think about…..arghhh….

I can see that they a little bit drunk by now….

 

TAEYEON POV

I make a successful escape tonight….nobody notice that I sneak out…proud of myself…hahaha

We arrived at club….but I didn’t see taecyeon anywhere…I check my phone…nothing…we decide to wait for taecyeon….i drink a bit….

“I think he not going to come” tiffany said to me….

how could he do that to me….its not easy to sneak out…I’m dead if my father know”

“just ignore that…we are here already…why don’t we have fun here…let’s dance” tiffany take me to the dance floor…..

We drink…drink and drink and I drunk….then I saw someone that I know…yoona here?

No….must be because of that drink….i just keep drinking….i don’t know why I drink so much tonight….

maybe because I angry at taecyeon for blowing of our date….

I hate him…no…no…I like him..ottoke?? I don’t know where tiffany right now…everything is a blur right now….

then I feel like someone grab my hand…I don’t know that person…

hi…can I drink with u?” that man ask me…but his hand already at my waist….

no…I’m not in mood for u…go away” this guy flirt with me….

so arrogant….i like u….would u spend night with me pretty lady?” he hug me….

ya…what are u doing? I don’t want…” I struggle from him but he keep on hug me….i have no power anymore…I cannot see clearly….

don’t be shy….i know what type of women u are…come on” that man drag me out of the club….he take me at back of the club….

i want to call tiffany but nothing come out from my mouth…..

He push to the wall and start kissing me…I keep struggle but he strong….but then I heard someone…

ya….let go of her now!!!” yoona yell at that guy….that guy seem angry…

who are u to tell me that…go away before anything happen to you…I don’t want to hurt you” that man so arrogant….

like u can do that…she is my girl…let her go or i….” yoona said that…my heart skip a bit….yoona….

or u what? What  can u do stupid girl….i don’t think that this lady is your girl” That it….i saw yoona face really red now….really not good….

Then I saw yoona go to that guy…that guy try to throw a punch but miss and yoona give him punch at his left and right cheek….

then that guy fall…I think he not going to get up now…must be really hurt…

Then I feel really dizzy….then everything goes black…..

 

YOONA POV

I saw someone approaching taeyeon…taeyeon seem didn’t like it…I feel something wrong…I saw him drag her outside…

I follow them and that man is a bastard…how dare he touch my taeyeon….what?? why I think like that…whatever….

ya….….let go of her now!!!” I yell at him….he really don’t care….

who are u to tell me that…go away before anything happen to you…I don’t want to hurt you”  that really annoying…calm down yoona….he doesn’t know u…I said to my self…

like u can do that…she is my girl…let her go or i….” why I said that….stupid mouth….

or u what? What  can u do stupid girl…i don’t think that this lady is your girl” That it...there a fire already in my body….

this man so gonna get….i go near him….he throw punch at me but he miss….what?? he so arrogant just now….

then I give him two punch and then he fall….i punch to strong I think….haha

I look at him…then I said to him….

go near her again…I make u go to ICU  room…okay…” I don’t even know if he heard it…

Then I turn around to see taeyeon at the wall….she held her head and then she fall but I get her right away…I think she drink too much and she cannot tolerate with it….

miss taeyeon….get up…”  she not answer me..i decide to take her home myself….i text tiffany …..

I take her to car….this midget look small but she quiet heavy….i  never carry any girl bridal style so it awkward for me…

I put her in car and I go to the other side….i ready but then I forget to put her seatbelt…

i lean towards her and I get the seatbelt but then I saw her face….her face look really beautiful….she so cute….

her lips are so tempting….i stare at her face then I realize what I was doing…..i put her seatbelt and I drive her home….

Why I stare at her like that? I really don’t know the answer….aishh…this midget…..what are u doing to me…

I call yuri on way home and tell her what happen….she said about new plan again…

I just follow….taeyeon safety is first…..we arrive at taeyeon home and I take her to her room….i put her in her bed….

she look a bit tired…I looking outside and looking for her maid but I think she already sleep…it late night people must be sleep right now….

What should I do with this girl? Then I changed her clothes…I feel really awkward right now….then I pull a blanket and make she comfortable….

i look at her and then I close the door and went to van….

I feel tired and I wanna sleep….i think nothing going to happen now….

 

 

a/n : here u go...

chapter 6