i miss you too

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

song : crazy in love

 

CHAPTER 20

TAEYEON POV

I try to call yoona phone...she not answering....i really want to see her face...something is wrong with me....where is my bodyguard?...i want to scream but i can’t....

I miss when she follow  me to everywhere even to toilet...when she so caring to me....what really happen to me...?

My dad will come home tomorrow for a while...he said he have a break time...i don’t really know what he doing in America....but i know that things is important.....

I keep staring at road...there a lot of people on the road but they doesn’t know i’m here....i need to hide...someone want to kill me....

Yoona face is in my head all the time...i can’t erase that image...

Then someone knock my door....i go to my door and open it....i thought it was my bodyguard but then something happen really fast....

 

 

YOONA POV

Doctor let me out from that secret place....i can walk but still i feel a bit pain....yuri and sooyoung force me to stay at home to rest...

But i miss to see her...she save me...she still care for me...i want to say thank you...i escape from home and walk to taeyeon place...

I know where the safe house is...i been there a few times before.....i walk and i’m really happy to see her...i wish she happy to see me....

Deep inside my heart i hope there still chance for me....but....

I don’t to think about that now....maybe she really doesn’t belong to me....just see her face is enough for me....

I arrive at front of the building...i stop for a while and look at that building...she so near to me but i feel she so far from me...

I want to start my step but then i see something...my heart hurt again....i stop...i turn around and walk away...

What taecyeon doing here? Oh i forgot taecyeon is taeyeon boyfriend....

I shouldn’t come here...stupid yoona....she doesn’t need me...

 

SOOYOUNG POV

I in front of my computer to find information about taecyeon...we thought he a bit weird...i ask sica unnie acsess to find more information about that guy....

Yoona is escaping from us...of course she escape...she the best student at college...she can even rob a bank if she want....

I find some of the information is a bit boring...same stuff like everyone else but then i see something that make me really surprise....

“yuri...” i call yuri...she eating in the kitchen....she come to me....

“what is it? You found something?” yuri come to me with full mouth

“we got a big trouble...really big one” i look at yuri

Yuri face look really worried....she take her phone immediately...

“call yoona now...she at taeyeon place right now” yuri call someone else

“who you call?”

“i call your sica unnie...”

“why you call her...? i’m suppose to call her” sooyoung pout....

“even if u call her u cannot speak with her...so just call yoona...now...” yuri eyes got big at me....something is bothering me....

“how you know yoona at taeyeon place right now?” yoona doesn’t pick the phone yet...

“of course she there....she in love with taeyeon” yuri answer without look at me...

“what?” that really surprise me.....

 

a/n : mianhae...late update...

comment pweaseee