college

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 4

YOONA POV

 

At kim resident (8 pm)

I go home and rest for a few hour after I meet mr Kim and her daughter….now time for yuri and sooyoung to rest….

the other agents that around the residents already change shift….i start my work and I stare at cctv….everything look normal here….

i put my sweater cause I feel cold….i’ts night already…I remember what happen today…

Taeyeon look cute…she like a baby…but she stubborn….i don’t know if she gonna give any problems in the future….i hope not…

I  not in the mood to be a babysitter right now….sica unnie said that I can enter that house if I want to….maybe I check later….

Yuri already register us at the same college as taeyeon…taeyeon doesn’t know I think…she must be really shock if she see me at her college…

.i don’t care…I just doing my work…

I look at her college map…I need to know every place in there so it’s easy for me take any action if something happen…

sooyoung already set a place where she can put any of the gadgets…I look at it and try to memorize it….tomorrow i need to prepare and maybe tomorrow can be an exciting day…who knows…..

Yuri woke up…she look at me…this van kinda big and it’s have a bathroom and bedroom for us to rest….no need for us to go home….i have all the equipment for our jobs….

“u came already?”

“I just go home for a while”

“oh….i need a drink…so I get up…”

“go sleep back after this ok….you look awful”

“I will….”

 

AT 2AM…..

 

I woke up to check around the house…even do there a agents but I need to do it anyways….i open van door and walk to the house…

I walk pass the guard at the front door…he just smile at me….they drinking a coffee….maybe they sleepy…I walk around the house…

nothing unusual…I keep walking then I saw something…I saw a car pass by the house….i think why would a car doing here and the driver is a girl….now is 2 am…

But then I saw the driver a bit drunk she not drive in a safe way…I think I seen the women before…

I couldn’t remember where is it…..suddenly a big lamp appear on my head (just kidding) that women must have friend to go to have fun that friends is….

I rush enter the house and I wait at the living room…

she must go this way to go to her room at upstairs…then she appear in front of me….BINGO….

where are u going? Why u didn’t tell me anything? It  could be dangerous out there..” I said to her…I’m a bit angry when just escape like that…..i look at her with my scary look….she didn’t even bother about it…..

nowhere..could you just mind your own business” she ignore me and walk away….

I’m sorry if I’m rude but I can’t mind my own business” cause my business is to protect you” I’m a bit pissed of right now

so don’t  protect me” she look at me….arghhhh….this girl….

that my job…so I should do it” i look deep in her eyes….she drunk….

“whatever…don’t disturb me

She just walk away and leave me standing in the living room….this girl is hard…she is stubborn…..

I got out from the house and go straight to the van….i need a new plan…

 

AT COLLEGE

TAEYEON POV

 

I woke this morning with headache…I shouldn’t drink last night but I drink anyway…I wanna sleep more but I need to go to class….

class is boring….why should I go to class?? Why I ask that anyway…?? Pabo…

As usual one agents is standing not to far from me and keep watching me….i enter the class and I take last row seat…

I wanna sleep actually….then I saw tiffany walk into the class and sit beside me…I know she have same intentions with me….haha

My professor enter class..i look at him…he really handsome but already married…no chance….then I saw somebody else behind him…

“class..we got new student  here….help them okay….three of you can introduce yourself” my prof sit at his desk….

“hello…i’m Choi Sooyoung…..”

“hi..i’m Kwon Yuri…”

hello…I’m Im Yoona…nice to meet all of you…” I know her….what she doing here…but she being student here…..

That impossible…agent before this never became student here to protect me….

wow…they all hot” some boys whisper among them…I just look at them….even in a dream that girls never be yours….

tiff…that Im Yoona is an agent” I said to tiffany….

“what? If she an agent why she student here?”

“I don’t know…I run away from her yesterday remember…but when I got home she in my living room”

“you are so bustard…haha but she cute….all of them cute….HOT!!”

“what the hell…tiff….don’t tell me you like them”

“I don’t say that I like them…I said they cute”

“that not same?”

“of course not”

“whatever…I wanna sleep”

“goodnight….but now is morning…whatever”

“goodnight”

 

YOONA POV

 

I enter the class…my eyes looking for her…where is she?? Why I can’t see her…she not coming?

Impossible cause agent outside this class tell me that she already enter the class….she run away again….oh no!!!

But then I saw at the back of the class and she sit at corner of the class…..what a bright student…huhhhh!

I know she want to sleep cause she doesn’t get enough sleep last night….

We introduce ourselves to class and then I see that taeyeon already sleeping with that girl I saw last night….

she doesn’t care about anything I think….she have an easy life….

I take my place at the back so that I can observe her….

yuri sit beside me but sooyoung sit at front because she said that girl at front is cute….aishhhh!! that shiksin.. what should I do about you…..???

Taeyeon just sleeping the whole time of the class…that prof also doesn’t care….i don’t really focus what that prof teach… I don’t need to pass exam….

“she don’t enough sleep right?” yuri ask me….

“nope….i forgot to tell you…last night she sneak out and she go to club…drunk you know….both of you sleep so I forgot to tell you…”

“really?? How she pass our agent?”

I don’t know…she small you know….haha

right…she danshin…hahaha so what we should do now..we need to know where she going”

I don’t  know…I think we need to put cctv at front of her room…so that we know when she sneak out again…easy for us to follow her”

“that a good idea….i talk to soo later….now we need to study” yuri look at the prof….she want to focus I think…

“what? Study? Why we should study? I don’t want to…” I look at her….

“we in class right…we should study right?”

“yul we come here to do our work not to study…you study more enough at our college last time”

“oh…this subject kind of interesting…hehe”

“whatever” a