EunSiHae Curiosity

EunSiHae Misunderstanding

 

As the meeting door opens, everyone stops and watches the other members walk in, first was Siwon then Eunhyuk and finally Donghae, all three of them had a smile on there face as if nothing had happened, the other member were so curious but didn’t know whether or not to involve themselves by asking. As the now peaceful members took their seats everyone stayed silent waiting for an explanation of the previous drama but no one was saying anything, suddenly Kyuhyun stood up and walk around to sit next to Donghae, everyone stared at the evil maknae, he was obviously up to no good.

Kyuhyun leaned in to a very cautious Donghae and whispered in his ear, everyone tried to listen in on what he was saying but he had finished before anyone could hear, Donghae suddenly flinched at his maknae’s words and this made everyone else worried ‘what did he say?’, ‘does he know what happened?’, ‘did he ask what happened?’ questions were flying through the member’s head but then Donghae pushed Kyuhyun quite forcefully but playfully and this made the other members more curious ‘what had Kyuhyun said to get that reaction?’ all eyes were on the evil maknae as he walked back to his seat with an evil smirk on his face, as he sat down Leeteuk stood up “ok! Now everyone is back, let party!” Leeteuk grinned getting everyone in the celebrating mood again.

 

Each curious member, one after the other so not to cause suspicion of their interest, visited Kyuhyun to question him about his findings and to each member he held his finger to his lips and then his nose and said “it’s an Evil Maknae secret” and winks,

 

‘Don’t worry Donghae you secret is safe … for now’

 

The End  \(^.^)/

 

.....................................................................................................................................................

 

Please comment and tell me what you think !!! <3 if you like , i make more :D