EunSiHae understanding

EunSiHae Misunderstanding

 

Back to present

 

“You see Donghae, that’s what happened, I didn’t want to you to worry about me” Siwon smiled and nodded as confirmation of Hyukie’s story, Donghae then punched His Hyukie’s arm firmly “Oww!! What was that for??” Donghae giggled then made a straight face “if you ever have anything on your mind share it with me, ok, don’t burden yourself” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with an evil smile “what if I don’t want to tell you” he said teasingly crossing him arms, Donghae’s face was blank, no emotion “if Siwon hadn’t help you, what would have happened? … You could have been seriously injured this time” Donghae had a flash back to the rehearsals and how worried he was but then another memory infiltrated his mind, Eunhyuk kissing Siwon, this cause his face to look sad again.

A few minute of awkward silence had passed the Donghae finally spoke “so the kiss was …” Eunhyuk Covered Donghae’s mouth before his could make any vast assumptions “that was my way of thanking Siwon, because the gloves had worked and my stunt was perfect, was my little fishae jealous?? Ah, so that why you put your hand in the way hahaha” Eunhyuk starting laughing at how simple this misunderstanding was, he then jumped in to his Donghae’s arms, hugging him tightly, Donghae hugged back feeling a little silly for over reacting at nothing.

Siwon was still stood there, but also laughing at the whole situation “so Donghae, now we have cleared this umm indifference, shall we get back to the party?” Siwon subjected opening the door, Donghae smiled and held his hand out to Siwon “yeh, I’m sorry I doubted you Simba” Siwon shook his hand accepting his apology, Donghae then leaned back and slowly moved Eunhyuk’s fringe to one side making room for a passionate kiss on the forehead “and I’m sorry for doubting you too Hyukie” Eunhyuk couldn’t not accept the apology, he smiled lightly, a bit embarrassed from receiving a kiss in front of Siwon then start tugging Donghae towards the door “come on let go party, everyone is wait for us” Eunhyuk repeated

“Ok but on one condition” Donghae suggested, Siwon and Eunhyuk looked back at Donghae wondering what he was going to say “keep this misunderstanding between us, ok?” They both smile and agreed to Donghae’s Proposal.