EunSiHae Confusion

EunSiHae Misunderstanding

He had been alone in an empty conference room for a while now, thoughts shooting through his head 'did I do something wrong?' 'Did I make a mistake?' 'Is Hyukie really with Siwon now?' 'What should I do?' 'What should I say?' These questions were really getting to him, causing him to curl up in a chair and holding his head tightly as if it would explode any minute.


About 20 minutes had passed, Ryeowook came in to the conference room to find his hyung, one look at Donghae and the feeling of worry covered Wookie from head to toe, he ran over to Donghae and pealed his hand from his head and made his hyung looks at him, his face was all red and puffy 'was he embarrassed from his performance or had he been crying' Wookie thought to himself "Donghae hyung… What's wrong? … What happened to you today? … Its not like you to mess up your steps" Ryeowook questioned Donghae whilst trying to get him to his feet but there was no response from him so Ryeowook put Donghae's arm around him and walked him back to the others thinking 'Eunhyuk can help him' but he was unaware the situation and the unpleasant, stray thoughts Donghae was subconsciously grasping too.

All the members were out of their stage costumes, in their own cloths and sat in the meeting room around a huge table full of food and drinks, still celebrating the successful show, Yesung looked at his watch and was starting to wonder where his Wookie was, he knew he'd gone to find Donghae but he was taking too long, Yesung stood up and was just about to go and look for his long lost Wookie but then the door slowly opened and there he was, right behind him was a very depressed Donghae. 


Everyone turned around at the sudden and late entrance of the two members but most eyes were fixed on Donghae, Leeteuk stood up quickly, worried about his dongsaeng and Eunhyuk, Siwon and a few other members also stood up looking concerned for Donghae, 'What's happened to make Donghae this way?' was a mutual thought amongst the SuJu members. 


The sudden sound of everyone scuffing their chairs by standing up made Donghae look up and around, he suddenly laid eye on Siwon, and at this time Donghae's mind was clouded with thought that may or may not be true but he couldn't hold his anger in any longer, he was going to burst. 


Everyone was very confused, Donghae's face had suddenly changed from depressed to full fledged anger, Siwon in particular was very worried as the furious Donghae seemed to be staring right at him, Leeteuk was to Donghae's right "Donghae … You know you can talk to me about anything … So tell me what's …" Leeteuk was cut off as an aggressive aura was leaking from Donghae like a bull before it charges. Leeteuk looked at the others the back at Donghae wondering deeply of how he can help his fellow member and dear friend, Suddenly Donghae took a step forward then another, his walk got fast and more violent as he charged towards Siwon, who was right at the other end of the room and furthest away, but that wasn't about to stop Donghae.


Everyone didn't know whether to be scared or worried, but they did know that he was heading straight towards Siwon with a violent intent so they had to stop him, Leeteuk and Ryeowook tried grabbing Donghae's arms, but he was to strong for Wookie and shuck him away causing Ryeowook to bang in to the wall, Wookie luckily wasn't injured, yet Yesung was furious at Donghae's behaviour and jumped over the table, grabbing Donghae and pinning him to the wall "Donghae!! What The Hell Is Wrong With You!?!" Yesung yelled, but he didn't seem to pay attention, over powering Yesung and Leeteuk and carried on pushing his way to the man who filled him with angst, he was a few steps away from his target and he got a fist ready but then suddenly…