EunSiHae Explaination

EunSiHae Misunderstanding

SLAP! … Donghae turned his head to see his Hyukie in front of him with tears running down his face and shaking from worry, Eunhyuk opened his mouth slightly as if he were about to speak … but there was an awkward silence for a couple of minute which seemed like forever. Donghae could feel his eyes tearing as his held his red cheek, "D-Donghae … what has happened to you?!? …" Eunhyuk sniffed trying his best to clear his words "why are you being like this?", Donghae looked around, all eyes were on him, he then look back at his Hyukie's teary, red face. "I-I … You and him … I … Don't u-understand … " Donghae tried his best to put his word and feeling together, "Me and who?" Eunhyuk said looking rather confused now, Donghae said nothing but pointed his shaky hand towards Siwon "you too went off alone before the show … then during the show …" Donghae hung his head and slumped on the closest chair, Eunhyuk looked at Siwon then Donghae and sighed "tell him Eunhyuk" Siwon said now understanding why Donghae is acting like this, Eunhyuk then grabbed his flustered friends wrist and dragged him out of the room for some privacy and Siwon followed, the other members were hesitant to whether they should say or go help but as Leeteuk shut the door behind them everyone sat back down and continued talking about the successful show.

"So tell me … why are you so unhappy?" Eunhyuk demanded staring Donghae in the eye, Siwon standing behind his Hyukie in case of another outburst. "Why did you leave me and go off with Siwon all alone?" Donghae said in a quiet tone "and then on the stage, you …" Eunhyuk interrupted Donghae suddenly by hitting his lightly, "what are you saying? You think that I would cheat on my fishae? Never!" Donghae's eyes widened at this point, he didn't know whether to be happy or confused "so what?? Why did you go off with Siwon, alone just before the show and then during the show you …" Donghae hung his head at the memory. Eunhyuk stepped forward and hugged his fishae "silly Donghae, you misunderstand, I went off with Simba because of what happened during rehearsals".