Bimbo much?

The Secret World (Spheres One-shot Collection)

 

(By the way, I'll make Sooyoung here a boy, okie? ^ ^ So...back to the story.)

 

"Yah...Choi Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon was having a hard time waking up his roommate. 

 

"Leave me alone..." Sooyoung groaned as she shove away Hyoyeon. "It's almost noon you shikshin! C'mon, wake up, wake up." Hyo is now pulling her feet off the bed.

 

"Aish! I'm up, i'm up. Geez...can't you just leave me alone?" Sooyoung said with half eyes opened. "Sorry. Hurry up and get ready. We're going somehwere." Hyoyeon said as he ruffled the latter's hair.

 

"Going? Where?" Sooyoung asked. "Somewhere. Now get ready. I'll give 20 minutes." Hyoyeon said as he went downstairs.

 

"Aish...that guy. If he wasn't my bestfriend I'll kick him surely." Sooyoung muttered. He then stood up and washed.

 

He wear a maroon button up shirt. He pulled and fold the sleeves up to the elbows. He wears his skinny jeans and snickers before checking his self on the mirror.

 

"Ah...Choi Sooyoung. You still look good." He said praising his own self putting his perfume on.

 

"Where are we going Hyo?" He asked as he entered the car. "To Nicole's place. It's her birthday remember?" Hyoyeon said and glared at him. 

 

"Birthday?" Sooyoung muttered and slapped his forehead. "Why did I forgot? Aish...can we stop later? I'll just buy her flowers." Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Just buy her anything."

 

==At the Party==

 

 "Nic!" Hyoyeon called out and hugged his girlfriend. "Happy birthday." He said and pecked her lips. He then gave her a rectangular box.

 

"Aaw, thank you Hyo." Nicole said and hugged him tight. They stopped when Sooyoung cleared his throat. "E-eherm! I...uh...do I interrupt?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yeah, clearly you do." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung just chuckled. 

 

"Sooyoungie!" Nicole hugged Sooyoung right away. He was like a big brother for Nicole.

 

"Hey Nic. Happy birthday." Sooyoung kissed her cheek and gave her the flowers.

 

"Thank you Soo. I thought you wouldn't remember." Nicole giggled. "Well...you're right Nic. He really didn't remember until I told him." Hyoyeon explained.

 

"Yah! I do remember, ok? I was just...acting. Yep! I was acting earlier. Pretty good huh?" Sooyoung said and chuckled. 

 

"Aish you dork. Ok, ok. Stop blabbing now and help your self. I know your hungry." Nicole said as she patted his shoulder. Sooyoung smiled and peck her cheek again.

 

"Thanks Nic." He said. "Yah, yah! Get your own girl." Hyoyeon said as he shove him away. Sooyoung chuckled and playfully punched his arm.

 

"Yah! Just go and feed yourself shikshin." Hyoyeon said wrapping his arm around Nicole's waist. "Yeah, yeah. Have fun with your Nicole then." Sooyoung smiled cheekily before making his way to the foods.

 

"Good thing that i didn't have my lunch yet." Sooyoung said and put some food on his plate. Of course he took many. ^ ^ After he finished eating, he went to the garden because many visitors were inside already.

 

Sooyoung then saw a girl with a book, reading under the tree. He smiled and sneakily walk there slowly and sat not to far from the girl.

 

He then stared at the girl closely amaze on how beautiful it was. "Yeppuda..." He muttered and the girl must heard him. She turned and her eyes grew big when she notice how close Sooyoung was.

 

"Kyaaa!" She screamed sharply and it made Sooyoung to cover his ears. "Yah! Stop that!" Sooyoung said and he earned a smack by the book. It was thick, it hurts a lot.

 

"Oww...Yah! What's your problem?!" Sooyoung said annoyingly while rubbing his head.

 

"You! You're my problem! You ert." The girl said. "P-ert?! Me? Oh c'mon! Tell me what did I do, huh" Sooyoung scoffed.

 

"You were so close to my freakin face ok?! I don't even know you." The girl said with a glare.

 

"Then I'm sorry! I was just admiring your pretty face. I'm Choi Sooyoung by the way." He said while offering his hand. The girl just look at it and stood up.

 

"Hmph. No thank you." She said and walk away. Sooyoung was just left dumb there. "Aish...why do pretty girls so hard?" He muttered and went inside.

 

"Oh Jessica, what's wrong? You look...so annoyed?" Nicole said and giggled.

 

"Hell yeah. There was a ert outside the garden earlier." Jessica said. "ert? Maybe you just misunderstood."

 

"Maybe? He was cute though...ugh, what a ert guy." Jessica grumbled. "Now tell me how did he became a ert huh?" Nicole said and crossed her arms.

 

"He was staring at me closely and he said...I'm beautiful." She muttered the last word. "Aigoo...you're overreacting again. He even compliment you. How can you have a boyfriend then, huh?" Nicole said.

 

"Yah! I'm not ready for that yet. I just had a break up. Hmm...was I too harsh on him?" Jessica mumbled. On the other hand...

 

"Oww...my head hurts." Sooyoung whined. Hyoyeon chuckled when he saw his friend. "Yah, what happened to you?" 

 

"A girl hit me with her book. A beautiful one..." Sooyoung smiled but then Hyoyeon knocked his head. "Ooww not again!" 

 

"Maybe you did something weird." Hyoyeon said. "Weird? I was just staring at her...closely. Aish! I messed up again." Sooyoung said and faced palmed his self.

 

"Sooyoung!" Nicole called and Jessica's eyes widened hearing the name. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turned their heads where the two girls are. Sooyoung smiled and Jessica slightly blush but then look away.

 

"Hey." Sooyoung said as he went to their direction. He smiled at Jessica. 'Why is this guy keep smilingly? Didn't I hurt him before?' Jessica thought. She was confused by Sooyoung's actions.

 

"Sooyoung, meet my cousin, Jessica Jung. Jessica, this is Hyo's bestfriend. Choi Sooyoung." Nicole said. "Hi Jess." Hyoyeon greeted as he went beside Soo.

 

"Jessica...beautiful name." Sooyoung said and held out his hand. Jessica just stared at it until Nicole nudge her side. She groaned before shaking his hand.

 

"Nice to meet you...ert." Jessica mumbled. Sooyoung chuckled and rubbed his head.

 

"Oh that, I'm sorry. I didn't know why I was acting like that but please, don't misjudge my actions. It wasn't really my intention to stare." Sooyoung explained.

 

"Oh...so you're the ert guy Soo?" Nicole giggled. "Yah! You know me Nic. I'm not like that." Sooyoung said and pouted. Jessica slightly smiled and Sooyoung caught a glimpse of it.

 

'Yeppuda...' He thought and smiled. "So uhm..I'll leave the both of you for now, ok? Have fun." Nicole said and dragged Hyoyeon with her.

 

"So uhm...I'm really sorry for what happened earlier." Sooyoung said while scratching his nape. "It's ok. Uhm...sorry for hurting your head too." Jessica said and slightly smiled.

 

"You know, you should smile more often. You're more beautiful that way." Sooyoung said and smiled. A tint of pink can be seen on Jessica's cheeks.

 

"Are you hitting on me?" Jessica bravely asked that made Sooyoung surprised. "Well uh...I guess so. You're just my type. So...do you mind if I ask you out?" Sooyoung said.

 

"Hmm...i don't know. Someone hurt me before." Jessica muttered. "But I won't." Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

"So you think I should give you a chance?" She said. "Well, I'm not forcing you to like me but yes. Just give me a chance."

 

"Ok then. Tomorrow I'm free. But don't give yourself some hopes." Jessica said. "Great. So uhm...see you then." He smiled.

 

It's been 2 months that the two of them were going out and Jessica's feelings for Sooyoung can't be explained. She fell for the charm of the young man and how Sooyoung treat her.

 

"Soo...thank you." Jessica said leaning her head on his shoulder. "For what?" He asked. "For everything." Jessica said and stared at him.

 

"Hmm...it's been haunting me since then so, i think it's the right time, right?" Sooyoung said and Jessica tilted her head.

 

"Jess, we've been acting like a couple already. Tell me, what are we?" Sooyoung asked. He did his job to pursue her already and he's just waiting for her answer.

 

"We are...I-------I don't know Soo." Jessica said straightly looking at Sooyoung's eyes. He was hurt. Obviously. 

 

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked releasing his arm from Jessica's grip. Jessica looked down. She just couldn't look in Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"You can just simply say that we are official or not!" Sooyoung snapped at her. He sighed and looked somewhere else. 

 

"What's wrong Jess? Why can't you just tell me?" Sooyoung said trying to keep calm. He looked at her trying to resist from crying.

 

"Why? Am I...am I not good enough?" He asked. Every words escaping from him just made his heart ache. "Tell me..."

 

"N-no Soo...I-it's not what you think." Jessica muttered.

 

"Then tell me!"

 

"I just don't know!" Jessica snapped crying. Sooyoung sighed and looked at her deeply in the eyes.

 

"You know what...i don't know what's the problem here. I did everything Jess...everything." He said and Jessica just listened crying silently.

 

"I...i just don't know what to do---You should've just told me earlier." Sooyoung said sadly. Jessica looked at her confusely.

 

"So that I shouldn't been wasting my time...my effort...and to fall for you." He muttered and tears dropped. Jessica blinked many times as she look at Sooyoung heartbreakingly.

 

'Fall for me?' She thought.

 

"S-Soo..." Jessica was about to wipe his tears but he grabbed her hand. 

 

"P-please...don't." He said putting it down gently. By this...Jessica's heart just can't stop aching. 

 

"Just...just leave me alone from now on." Sooyoung said. Even though it hurts him...it's better to stay away. 

 

"S-Soo...p-please...don't say that." Jessica sobbed. Seeing her crying just make Sooyoung want to hug her...but no.

 

"Take care..." Sooyoung said and smiled trying to hide the pain. "N-no...please." Jessica pleaded and hugged him tight. It hurts him more. He doesn't want to let go but he have to.

 

"Maybe someday...you can find someone better than this jerk your hugging right now." Sooyoung said letting out a bitter chuckle.

 

"I will always remember you Sica..." Sooyoung kissed her forehead, closing his eyes while tears rolled down. "Don't leave me..." Jessica muttered on his chest.

 

"It's for the best Jessica. Just...i need my time." Sooyoung said letting go of her. "It's nice to meet you." He said walking back to his car with head ahng low. Jessica stood there crying her heart out.

 

'What's wrong with you Jessica Jung?' She asked herself.

 

While in Sooyoung's car...he cried his heart out. He drove away trying to escape from the pain. 'Why? Why can't she just say it to me in the first place? Is she playing with me?'

 

He bit his lower trying to stop from sobbing, but everytime he did this...the more his heart aches and make his breathing hard. 

 

"You're a jerk Sooyoung...a completely jerk." He muttered.

 

It's been a week already and Sooyoung tried his best to avoid Jessica and forget her. While Jessica on the other hand, can't stop worrying and cry every night for Sooyoung. Nicole tried to comfort her so many times but it didn't work.

 

"Jess, just what the hell did happened between the two of you?" Nicole asked rubbing her back trying to calm her down. 

 

"I'm afraid Nic...it's all my fault. I know I love him but I don't know why I can't just say it. He asked me what are we and I just really don't know." Jessica sobbed reaching for more tissues. 

 

She kept herself lock on her room and lay in her bed all day. 

 

"Sshh...what's stopping you Jess?" Nicole asked her and Jessica looked at her. 

 

"I don't know. All i know is that I'm afraid." Jessica mumbled.

 

"Afraid of what?"

 

"I'm afraid-------I'm afraid that he'll leave me too. I'm afraid to feel the pain just like when Yuri and I broke up." Jessica said and burried her face on the comforter.

 

Now Nicole understand everything...since Jessica's broke up happened, it's been a trauma to her how Yuri cheated on her. She's been crying her yes out since then.

 

"Jess...you know Sooyoung is not that kind of guy, right?" Nicole said and smiled at her. Jessica retreated herself from the comforter and frowned. All the memories of her and Sooyoung just came back to her mind.

 

"The way he treated me...I know he's not like that." Jessica muttered that made Nicole giggled. "See? You love him. Then why do you have to doubt his love for you?"  

 

Jessica was silent for few minutes before she cries hard. Nicole panicked and tried to calm her down.

 

"Y-yah! What's wrong now?" Nicole asked. She definitely don't know what to do to her cousin's crying habit. "Sshh...stop crying now Jess."

 

"I'm so stupid!" Jessica exclaimed and cried harder. "What's wrong with me?" Jessica asked her in anger. Nicole was taken back and smiled nervously.

 

"Nic tell me! What should I do now? I want him back!" Jessica cried harder and louder. Nicole sighed and patted her head. 

 

"Stop crying you bimbo. Just tell him what you really felt for him." Nicole said and Jessica frowned. "So now I'm a bimbo?"

 

"You're always one." Nicole giggled and Jessica glared at her. "So...? Are you going to take him back or not?"

 

"Of course I will! Just...just wait and see..."

 

~~~~~~

 

"Soo! Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked when Sooyoung grabbed his car keys. "I'm going out for awhile." Sooyoung said.

 

"Are you ok now?" Hyo asked and Sooyoung smiled bitterly. "Don't worry about me Hyo. I'm sure I'll move on." Sooyoung said.

 

"Hmm...it's so sad to know that you and Jessica didn't became official." Hyoyeon said that made his friend frowned.

 

"I just don't want to talk about it Hyo." Sooyoung said with his eyes showing how hurt he was. "O-oh...sorry man. But what if she'll take you back?"

 

Sooyoung was in a deep thought for a moment until he spoke up and smiled. "Then my heart will bring to life again." He said and left.

 

Hyoyeon chuckled and shook his head softly. "Such a sweet talker."

 

Few minutes passed and Jessica arrived ringing the bell of their apartment.

 

"Coming!" Hyoyeon yelled and opened the door only to be surprised to see Jessica. "Oh, hi Jess." Hyoyeon smiled. Jessica was peeking inside and turned her gaze on Hyo.

 

"Hyo...is Sooyoung inside?" She asked. "Oh, you just missed him Jess. He just left not too long." Hyoyeon said and Jessica frowned.

 

"Do you have any idea where he is?" She asked and Hyoyeon smiled. "I think he's going to this cafe again. It's just few blocks away. You know, his favorite place."

 

Jessica smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Hyo! I'll tell Nicole to reward you." Jessica winked and run away to stop a cab. Hyoyeon chuckled and waved at her.

 

"Reward huh?"

 

==At the cafe==

 

"Hey Tiff..." Sooyoung smiled greeting the eye-smile girl. "Youngie!" She hugged him tight kissing his cheeks.

 

"Yah! You're wetting my cheeks!" Sooyoung chuckled made the girl to stop and pout. "Is that what I get after showering you with my kisses?"

 

"Of course not." Soyooung smiled and kissed her cheeks back. "Fair enough?"

 

Tiffany giggled and nodded letting go of Sooyoung's neck. Just then...Sooyoung caught a glimpse outside and saw Jessica standing outside crying. It struck his heart too much pain seeing his girl crying.

 

"Tiff...excuse me." Sooyoung said getting out of the cafe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica just got off from the cab and nervously walked towards the cafe but she stopped her tracks seeing Sooyoung with another girl kissing his cheeks. She was beautiful. What made her hurt more is that because kissed back.

 

'So he find replacement of me?' Jessica thought as tears flow down. Just then, hers and Sooyoung's gazes met. She then decided to walk away.

 

"Jessica!" Sooyoung called out that made her stop on her tracks. Sooyoung sighed and went closer to the latter.

 

"Jessica..." He once called out and Jessica turned to face him crying. Sooyoung felt a sting in his heart. He then cupped Jessica's cheek and wiped the tears away.

 

"I guess I'm too late, right?" Jessica said. Sooyoung furrowed his brows in confusion. "What?" 

 

Jessica looked at him deeply in his eyes and cried. 

 

"I'm too late Soo. It's all my fault by the way. If I wasn't so stupid to realize that you're different from other guys---this wouldn't be happening." Jessica sobbed.

 

"What do you mean Jess?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

"I love you Soo. I'm....I'm so sorry for doubting you. I----I love you for real but I was afraid that you'll leave me too." Jessica cried.

 

"Sshh...don't cry. Please...stop. It hurts me." Sooyoung pleaded. Jessica clutched her hands on his chest and hit it many times.

 

"It hurts me too! Seeing you with that girl hurts me alot Soo!" Jessica exclaimed and hit him once more. "Jessica, stop." Sooyoung said grabbing her hands to stop her.

 

"Why? Why didn't you wait for me? I know I'm a bimbo but I love you so badly!" She cried harder. Sooyoung then pulled her to his embrace to calm her down.

 

"Jess..."

 

"Is she better than me Soo? I know she's beautiful but don't you love me anymore?" Jessica muttered between his embrace. Sooyoung smiled hearing every words Jessica let go.

 

"You know I'll always love you." Sooyoung said that made Jessica released herself from his hug. "Really?" She asked innocently with puffy eyes.

 

"Yes, ms. cutie." He said and chuckled how cute Jessica being was. "B-but! what about her?!" Jessica exclaimed pointing to Tiffany who is sitting beside the glass widnow. Sooyoung smiled and cupped her cheek with one hand.

 

"Jessica...she's my cousin." Sooyoung said that made Jessica frown. 

 

"Cousin? Then why is she kissing you?! Cousin's don't kiss it each other! And why----" She was cut off when Sooyoung kissed her lips. Jessica was shock but then slowly closed her eyes pulling him closer by hugging his neck.

 

Sooyoung let go and rested his forehead on Jessica's. "You're too noisy, you know that?" He stated making Jessica pout. He pecked her pouting lips and smiled.

 

"I love you and only you Jessica Jung."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"What? You're not going to say it?"

 

"I..." Jessica stopped and pulled him for another kiss. "I...love...you...Soo..." She mumbled between the kiss. Sooyoung smiled and kissed her deeper.

 

'You're such a cute bimbo...'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hi ^ ^

So long I haven't written any SooSica fic *chuckles*

How are you guys?! Remember me? =^___________________^=

LOL XD Sorry if this kinda confusing and I dunno how did I end up writing this one.

Don't forget to leave comments =)