Chap 1: huh?

The Secret World (Spheres One-shot Collection)

 

Winter here agaaain. decided to make this multishot hmm. don't know how many will it be. xD This is based from a particular manga. though i changed the plot xD 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Jessica's Pov
 
Sigh...I've had enough with my unrequited love from the past. Why can't I just get over it?
Since then my life has been miserable too. 
 
But I guess it's all okay now. Perhaps a new profound love will pass my way and turn my bogus love life into an
exciting one. After all, I'm a highschool student now. 
 
"Sis, breakfast i.........s ready."
 
"err..." I looked at her as my face turned into a shade of red.
 
"What ever you are doing right now, I wish uhm.. you are having fun. See you downstairs!"
 
she caught me doing some weird funny poses.
 
Well I wanted to try my new uniform! You did it too. Didn't ya', reader? so far it fits perfectly on my curves. cool.
 
..I went downstairs for breakfast.
 
"Hey mom...Am I---"
 
"If you're going to ask me if you're charming or not, then yes sweetie you are. Bet you'd be popular again this school year."
popular my . 
 
 I know I'm charming. Atleast I know that myself.
 
"uhh okay. Hey dad..uhm what if---"
 
"It's okay. Do what you think will make you happy."
what's with the cutting of my ability to finish my sentence up?
 
"yahh but you don't even know what I was about to ask----" Dad put his finger over my lips. 
 
"I know sweetie. this is your chance to shine. our hearts are connected. of course i know what's going on your mind! Isn't that right honey?"
 
I just saw mom nodding vigorously. what a funny family i have.
even krystal is laughing boisterously from time to time. 
 
sheesh. 
 
But that is what I love about them.
 
*ding dong*
 
"Ohh. I think tiffany is here. Let's go krys." I kissed my choding parents goodbye. So did krys. 
 
"Remember what we said sweetie." I rolled my eyes.
 
"yeah yeah. Bye mom"
 
 
So Tiffany was leaning on the wall outside. Smirking. could it be that she...
 
"So It's your time to shine huh?" 
oh my golly. she really heard it. 
 
"you... you eavesdropping womannn!"
 
"What? I could not help but listen to you guys. You two are so lucky to have such parents."
 
"yes we sure are. right? sweetie?" krystal said that. yep. they are ganging upon me. not fair. 
 
"hmp. Let's go alright? I don't wanna be late."
 
 "Yes sweetie." arghhhhh. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I was always alone in this shore... Admiring the vast blue sea and inhaling the fresh fragrance of it. 
though today for sure is different. 
 
"hey come here. the view's much more beautiful." I took his hand that was extended. Wow, the view is...
 
"Splendid isn't it? Sica?" I just nodded. 
 
*grumble..*
 
"Oops. I think I'm hungry." He patted his tummy. Good thing I had some food on my backpack. I handed it to him. "Why thank you Sica"
 
"Hey, you?"
 
"Hm?" He's so cute munching on that sandwich.
 
"what's your name?" He stopped munching and smiled at me.. 
but just when he opened his mouth..
 
 
"JESSICAAAAAAAA!" oh golly. I dreamt of him again. My first love. My unrequited love. sigh. where am i? 
I looked around and horror crept it's way on my face. I'm inside the bu--
 
"Yes you are inside the bus ms. jung. Talk about embarrassing." Psych. "And sorry I had to wake you up from that dream of yours that made you drool like that because we're now on our destination blah blah blah" somehow her last words turned into blah blah blah that I only heard the word drool. 
 
I drooled. o. m. g--
 
"yah i'm just kidding at the drooling part." 
 
"don't ruin the momentum!! let's go down now." I said grumpily. aish this girl. always playing tricks on me. 
 
"Still, you smiled like crazy. what was your dream all about huh?" she nudged me and bobbed her eyebrows.
 
"I-it was nothing."
 
"oohhh ert."
 
"Yah it's nothing like that."
 
oh yeah krys already went down earlier.
her school's much nearer.
 
Ahhh.. SMent high. Such an honor to be here. 
 
"hey you slow pokes! we're hereee!" hmm taeyeon and the others. So noisy. 
 
"Is it just me? or you are still as small as ever tae tae." tiffany said while giggling.
 
"No. you just grew up. giant." tiffany just laughed at what she said. Oooooooh tiffany. i know inside you're dying of happiness that she talked to you.
 
"How's your summer guys?" yuri said. she's with her koala yoona that's been clinging onto her. That's not a new sight for me though. They've always been like that.
 
"same old same old." Me and tiffany said simultaenously.
 
"jinx." then again.
 
"double jinx!" aigoo. 
 
"okay. this must be stopped." still in sync. whats happening now? such strong brain waves.
 
"stop now jessie."
 
"stop now tiff."
 
phew at least we have different names. which is duhh. of course. we ended up laughing. 
 
"i wonder what's funny about that?" i heard taeyeon mumble.
 
"It's none of your business!" ouch. we did it again. And this time all of us laughed.
 
"Seriously. are you guys twin or something?"
 
and then all of us talked like there's no tomorrow momentarily forgetting about the school time. hm. 
we came earlier than i expected. so i guess its no big deal. 
 
I looked around once more... 
 
 
 
woah, that person.. 
so beautiful.. and handsome(?) ehh? 
 
at one glance she sure do look like a handsome guy but if you look clearly... she's so.. beautiful.
Hm.. i hope she's not my classmate or something. I don't want another trouble.
 
"Hey jessica! let's go now!"
alright. time to start my life as a highschool!
 
"Sica?" eh?.. that voice...Why so familiar? I turned around and it's the overly beautiful handsome girl! Why'd she call me? and more importantly... 
 
how'd she know my name? 
 
"uhm..." now she's staring! what does she want eiiish.. 
 
what happened next is unexpected.
The girl hugged me with a big smile on her face.
 
"Sica!!"
 
I just stared at the blank space with no clue hanging around my brain. 
 
"It's been awhile sica" she faced me again. Now I hear bass drum playing. 
where'd that come from? *doki doki* (a/n heartbeat)
 
Who is she?
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
there ya go. first chap xD