Extra time

The Secret World (Spheres One-shot Collection)

hey? Winter here. first one shot ever lol. hmm, i hope this isn't a fail. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sooyoung's Pov
 
Hmmm.. I'm sittin' on the sofa watching some DVDs with a cup of hot chocolate on my hand.
I have bought a few recently and i've wanted to watch it.
 
*A-yo GG!~~*
 
*gasp* oh gosh I swear my heartbeat increased there. gotta lower this message alert tone. But... A message huh? 
who could this be? I'm busy here. It's not everyday I get a day off the next day and i want to spend it resting resting resting.
 
"what the?"
 
it's not the message that surprised me...(well partly)its the sender. 
 
"s-sica?"
 
-yah youngiee! Work just ended and I missed the last bus for home. So i went to the nearest house from there. Say...can you open your door now? 
 
just ended work? bus for home? i thought she's driving her own ca--well played jessica. Aren't ya being too obvious?
I looked at my clock. it's already 12:15 a.m. 
A.M. for godsake. This isn't right. I remembered her schedule. Only her schedule to be precise. She's suppose to end work at eight . 
I picked up my notebook just beside me and opened it.  
 
yep i'm right. its at eight.
My eyebrows creased a little as i frowned. babo.  
 
 I better reply. 
what'll happen if i say no? this girl can be such a trickster sometimes. 
 
*A-yo GG~!*
 
*gasp* i swear... this is going to kill me. 
 
-kekeke. are you going to let me in or what? its cold here you know..
 
*doorbell rings*
 
She...she really is here.
 
"sica!!"
 
"sowee for imposing on you.." she handed me some kind of.. 
 
"lollipop?"
 
"yes. But actually i was about to eat it. now its a peace offering for...surprising you?"
 
"What if i wasn't home?"
 
"hmm?"
 
It seemed that she never thought about it. 
 
that's why i'm always thinking about her. worrying about her. this ice princess just doesn't consider all the possibilities sometimes. 
 
"sheesh.nevermind. come in now. you're cold right?"
 
i closed the door and i suddenly feel so much warmer. was it really cold out there..?
 
i looked down. no wonder i felt warm. jessica hugged me.
 
and i didn't even noticed...when did i hugged her back?
 
 
this action always came too naturally. that's not very good though since other members might start to notice.
"i-i'll get you something to warm you up s-sica."
 
"Noooo. you don't have to~ I'll just drink from this cup." yeah. she went to get MY cup.
 
"But! t-that's mine!"
 
"Isn't that why i'm drinking from it?" not only you can play this game sica.
 
"if you wanted a kiss, you can just ask for it or better yet, just steal one directly from me. You don't have to steal one indirectly."
annnd her face reddens. She's so cute when she blushes. well, everything about her is cute. no. i think gorgeous fits her perfectly. i want to kiss her, hug her all day, do more-- wait. i... i better stop thinking
about such things at this time. don't be a byun soo. calm. your. self.
 
she walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed. i followed her
 
"sicachu..."
 
"dae?"
 
"you just missed me, didn't you?"
i need to engage a conversation to divert my...thoughts
 
there's no reply. she's pretending to be busy from drinking. the typical jessica huh.
when can i finally get this girl, who is normally cold and hostile towards others before gradually showing her warm side to people, to just admit her love for me? aigoo.
 
hmm.. i think i have an idea how. 
 
"soo, don't smirk. you look like a stalker."
 
"sicachu.."
 
"huh? what againnn.."
 
"your work ends at EIGHT." 
 
"h-how'd you know!?" she put down MY cup.
 
"I'm Choi Sooyoung for a reason." my smirk grew wider that i look like the chesire cat now. oops. might've been to much.
 
"err... I..I uh, there was some delay at the photoshoot earlier!"
 
heh. can she come up with a better excuse?
i laughed. she's even cute when she tries.
 
My fingers gently pinched the cheeks in front of me. Soft. 
i pulled and played with her face.
 
"schtop djyuing dhiat juu jayanmft." (stop doing that you giant)
 
"i'll stop only if you speak the truth and nothing but the truth."
 
she tried to avoid my gaze.
 
"eeetss tdya truufth." (it's the truth)
 
I moved closer to her face as i continued to pinch her.
she struggled a little.
 
NO use sica. There's no use when you're up against me.
I smirked again.
 
I could now feel her breath tickling my face.
She moved in to attempt to kiss me.
 
I quickly moved away and stopped pinching her.
 
"Too bad. I don't kiss liars~"
 
the look on her face changed. she looked grumpy now. but a grumpy sica is still cute. just...not the hellsica.
i suddenly felt chills down my spine. this girl.. is she plotting something?
 
My eyes widened. She kissed my lips and shoved me out of my room. MY room.
 
"sica?"
 
"You sleep outside tonight." she meronged and closed the door abruptly.
 
But this is my house. aish this girl...there's now way I'm gonna let her go with that kiss. darn...she kissed me. 
 
I touched my lips unknowingly. 
 
"ya sicaaaaaaaa open this dooorr."
I knocked for five minutes. Isighed.
 
my hand hurts now. I pout. poor me readers. 
 
I guess i'll be sleeping on the sofa this morning.
 
I shifted around. The sofa's not very comfy for someone like me. And despite the heater, it's starting to get chilly.
she could at least have given me a nice warm hug with a pillow and blanket before kicking me out.
 
but a kiss... that sure was a kiss.. from her. gosh. i'm acting like a teenager now. 
so despite that, i somehow got sweepy..with a shmile on my face.
 
I didn't hear the room opening.
 
I didn't hear foosteps.
 
But I felt something warm and soft snuggle upon me. 
 
"NIght soo..i love chu~"
 
alas. my princess. i kissed her forehead. i love moments like this. and mostly..i
 
"i love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
when we woke up the next day, we were aching. This was worse than dance practice.
Two people squeezing on a sofa was a little too much.
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
hmmm comments are appreciated.