Epilogue

How to fall in love

Epilogue

 

 

How much preparation does one circle of promotions need? In media, I’d just done whatever came upon my desk, sometimes I’d gotten material from three different groups. I’d thought: “This is easy.”

 

It wasn’t. You couldn’t just take photos and make a video. You had to fit everything together, the style with the music, the video with the photos. Hairstyles, clothes, props. There was an endless stream of things that needed to be taken care of.

 

But the hard thing wasn’t making the decisions. Somehow, that was easy. Saying yes to this, no to this.

 

The hard thing was talking about them. Yoochun would fit this, he’d wear these kind of clothes. Junsu needs to shed his angel style for now. Jaejoong needs to show his iness.

 

I tried my best not to let it show, but it was incredibly hard and I was sure that all members of my team had noticed that I flinched when they said things like that. Anyway, they were professional enough not to say anything.

 

Everyone knew that I had worked with them. Of course, they knew the official version, the assistant version. And that was all they needed to know.

 

The other side of them being ignorant of my secret assignment was that now they thought I got preferred treatment from the boss. A jump from assistant to team leader was… not common. Unless you were favored.

 

I’d thought about this a lot and had concluded that I did not like my situation.

 

I did not actually like being treated better by the boss, I did not like being looked at by everyone like I didn’t deserve being where I was.

 

But still, I had no choice. Or rather, I had the choice between this, or nothing. So I chose this.

 

It didn’t make it easier, though.

 

As a team leader, I would be overseeing everything directly. I would watch the photo shoot from the side and sit next to the director during the video making. Basically, I would be with them during the weeks before official comeback.

 

Although I wasn’t sure what I would do once I met them again, I had to believe that somehow everything would be fine.

 

I had to, because otherwise, this would freak me out. I stared down at the headline of the article.

 

DBSK’s Jaejoong caught with a woman?

 

Calm, I needed to be calm now, because the next weeks, they wouldn’t be calm at all.

 

------------------

 

A/N: Thx everybody for reading my story :) I hoped you liked it (why else would you read it though? ;D) and the sequel is one the way. It will take some time though (school, work, life etc) but I hope you'll wait for the second part :) I have lots of great ideas for it :D
Until then... *annyeong*