CK LOVE

EXO DIARY

 

It was at the Calvin Klein’s event that the boys of EXO-K shows up.

Chanyeol was wearing a light blue shirt and red pants with his hair tucked under his ears.

D.O wears the red coat that is like the pair of Chanyeol’s pants with black polo inside and a denim jeans.

Kai wore a black polo with matching black pants.

Suho wore a black coat with a black shirt inside and a denim jeans.

BaekHyun wears a grey coat with a bluish grey shirt inside and a black denim pants.

Lastly, Sehun wore a black tie with the white polo inside his black jacket with horizontal stripes and  a matching black pants.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

The group waited for their turn to have their photo takem with the brand’s name behind them. All of them stood there casually. Feeling all cool but deep inside they are really nervous. As they finish their turns they all slumped down on the empty white sofa near them.

“Phew! That was exhausting…” Kai exclaimed.

BaekHyun sighed and responds, “Yeah…but Chanyeol seems to be pretty busy out there talking to the other models and taking pictures with Sehun…”

D.O who sits next to BaekHyun suggested, “Do you wanna try making Chanyeol jealous?” then he grinned.

“Do you think he’ll take the bait?” BaekHyun answered.

“It’s worth the try.”

BaekHyun gulped and thinks whether D.O’s plan will be effective.

“Okay. I guess I need the help, “ BaekHyun agrees.

What are these two talking about? Kai thought.

Luhan… Sehun thought as he slumps to the chair next to Kai.

 

___________________________________________________

 

D.O grabs Baekhyun’s hand and went to an empty table away from the sofa where both of them seated together.

“Now what?” BaekHyun eagerly said.

D.O moves closer to BaekHyun’s neck, resting his chin onto BaekHyun’s shoulder. He creeped in closer to his ear.

“Now wait and see.”

D.O’s breath touched BaekHyun’s neck. BaekHyun places a hand onto his neck, feeling a bit uneasy.

“Byun Baek!” a guy with a really deep voice but with a childish face came in front of them.

“Chanyeol ah…” BaekHyun called his name.

Chanyeol’s eyes were enlarged at what he’s seeing right now and in an instant, BaekHyun was in his grasp. Leaving D.O alone at the table.

“What was that about?” Kai looks a bit furious as he knows he kind of own D.O.

D.O looks at Kai. Is he angry at me?

But then D.O has this playful side that he only shows to those who are close to him. He smirks at Kai and then pulled him on the chair beside him. D.O moves a bit closer to Kai, leans his lips near to Kai’s face then going to his ear. His hot breath touches Kai’s skin. Kai’s eyes widened a bit as he felt that hot moist air coming from D.O’s mouth.

“We’ll talk about it later. At the dorms. In our room." D.O smiled and Kai felt it.

Kai quickly touches his ear as D.O stood up straight laughing as he walks towards the other people who are also invited at the said event and left Kai stunned at his seat.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

“Chanyeol ah, it hurts.” BaekHyun help Chanyeol’s hand that was holding his wrist. They stopped walking and Chanyeol stood there looking at BaekHyun in the eye.

“You’re not cheating on me are you?” Chanyeol childishly asked with his lips in a pout.

Baekhyun was surprised because Chanyeol really got jealous. Baekhyun covered his mouth with his fist closed and giggled.

“Yah! Byun Baek!” Chanyeol was still pouting and waving Baekhyun’s arm like a kid.

He’s so cute. Baekhyun thought.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Back at the dorms, all of them were exhausted.

“Let’s take a rest now. We still have to practice tomorrow for the MuBank performance then there’s a fan sign event afterwards with EXO-M.” Suho announced.

LUHAN! Sehun happily thought as he hums his way to their room.

Kai went ahead of D.O, since D.O is still fixing the living room because he doesn’t want to leave any mess. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went together to theirs.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai slumped to his bed and closes his eyes with his clothes still on and the lights off.

This is so tiring. I can’t believe that being a celebrity is so exhausting compared to just being a trainee.

He was about to doze off when someone suddenly switched the lights on. It was D.O. Kai was surprised as he quickly opens his eyes and looks at D.O but still lying in the bed.

D.O looks really y in red. He thought as he gazes at him from head to toe.

D.O walked to Kai’s bed and seated beside him.

“Aren’t you going to take your clothes off first before taking arrest?” D.O said.

“Too tired.” Kai exclaimed placing his arm over his eyes.

D.O leans close to Kai and s his shirt. “Black also suits you even if your skin is a bit darker than mine.”

Is that a compliment? Kai thought.

“Hey…” Kai called.

“What?”

“Next time, Don’t suggest stuff like those to the other members.”

“Why?”

“Just don’t.”

“Hmm… but I think Sehun also needs some help.” D.O playfully said.

Kai was surprised and quickly seated up. “What!?”

“I said Sehun needs help.”

Kai pushed D.O and D.O’s eyes widened and he became stunned as Kai held his shoulders. Both of them looks at each other’s eyes with no words coming out of their mouth. Yet both of them knew what’s going to happen next.