Target Locked 2

Target Locked 2

“Aaron” Gui Gui said trying to wake him up as she came back with a pj and toothbrush.

“Aaron” she called his name again, but he didn't move or say anything.

Gui Gui reached for the blanket at the end of the bed and covers Aaron with it. As she turns away Aaron grabs her hand to stop her from leaving.

“You're not asleep?”

“I'm tired” he said without opening his eyes, yet still holding onto her hand.

“If you're not asleep yet, go take quick shower before sleeping, you're all sticky with sweats, and I also brought you a toothbrush, so brush your teeth too.”

“Okay, but you have to wait until I'm done first then you can leave.”

“Okay, hurry up.”

Aaron opens his eyes and got up. He grabs the things and went into the bathroom.

Gui Gui wondered around the room for 15 minutes and Aaron finally came out.

“I'm going now” she said about to leave.

“Dry my hair for me first” he said as he hands her a dry towel.

“Seriously?”

Aaron nodded.

She saw his tired eyes and took the towel.

As Aaron sat on the bed Gui Gui kneels next to him gently dries his hair with the towel.

“Gui Gui....”

“Hmm...”

“I've made up my mind, I’ve decided to go...I'm going to go with my parents once they return to the States, I’m going to go and learn how to take over the company,” he told her. “After playing so much games together...I realize that although I don't want to part from you, I really can't accept the fact that my parents won't accept you, we are family after all. I want them to accept you so that we can live happily to the fullest.”

“I will support whatever decision you make” Gui Gui said calmly although her heart was breaking from hearing the final decision.

Aaron wraps arms around her waist. “I think I’m going to miss you like crazy.”

“Me too” Gui Gui said as she finish drying his hair. “Me too,” she repeats.

“Can you, wait until I fall asleep first?”

Gui Gui nodded. She waited until Aaron fell into a deep sleep until leaving the room.

- - - - -

A week later from making the final decision, Aaron and his parents left to the States. But day that he left, Gui Gui didn't even go to the airport to send him off, because if she did, she knew, she's going to ask him to stay. So instead of going, she stayed home and cried.

After they parted not once did Aaron call Gui Gui or wrote a letter to tell her how he was doing. Slowly she began to waver that he had found someone else to love, yet her love for him still stayed strong. Everyday she waits for his return.

-One month later-

Gui Gui was in the game room throwing some darts when her phone suddenly ranged.

She glanced at it and it was an unknown number. She waited for it to rang a few more times before picking it up.

“Hello?” she answers.

Her eyes widen as soon as she heard his voice.

~

Entering the airport breathless Gui Gui rushed around looking for Aaron.

“Gui Gui!” she heard him call her name from behind her.

She stops and slowly turns around. Standing a few feet away from her was Aaron. He was smiling at her.

“Aaron~” Gui Gui said softly.

Aaron waved at her. Gui Gui began to walk towards him, and slowly picks up her speed as she did so.

Gui Gui immediately hugs him as soon as she reached him. .

“It's really you” Gui Gui said holding him tightly.

“It's really me” Aaron said holding her tightly as well.

Gui Gui pulls away from him and looks at him closely.

“What happened? Suddenly calling me to tell me you're back... and look at you, you've lost so much weight” she said touching his face as tears began to sum up in her eyes.

“A lot happened, let's get out of here first, then I’ll tell you what happened on the way” Aaron said and cross his fingers with hers. He smiled at her and leads them out of the airport.

~

-In the car-

“I'm sorry I couldn't call, or didn't write letters to you. My parents were really strict on me when we got there. And I worked really hard for the pass month, that's why I could come back so soon, but I’ve got to leave next week,” he said a little disappointed. “So, let's have as much fun as possible while I’m here...You don't know how much I miss you. All I had were just pictures of you, and that is SO NOT satisfying,” he smiled at her.

“Working hard is good, but still you're health is very important too.”

“Look who's talking, you've lost some weight too” Aaron said as he held her hand that's on her lap.  “Oh wait” Aaron told the driver as they pass some food shop.

“What's wrong?” Gui Gui ask.

“Nothing, I've just been craving for some sour mango, and some pearl milk tea,” he said and bought some.

“Want some” he offered Gui Gui his pearl milk tea.

Gui Gui just look at it, smelling the smell of food around her started to make her feel nauseous.

“Why? You don't want to drink with me from one straw?” Aaron ask.

“I do,” Gui Gui smiled and quickly took a sip but immediately turns away to puke it out.

“What's wrong? Does it not taste good?” Aaron ask shocked at her reaction.

“No” Gui Gui said wiping with a napkin.

Aaron quickly taste some.

“It's very delicious. If you didn't want some you could have just said so, and if you really didn't want to share a drink with me I could have bought you another one,” Aaron said as he drank some more.

“No,” Gui Gui said again. Gui Gui smell the scent of the food began to get stronger. Gui Gui covers and ran towards the grass to throw up.

“What's wrong?” Aaron said as he sat his food down on the back of the car and ran to Gui Gui. “Are you sick?” he ask and touched her forehead.

Gui Gui wipes , “I'm fine, I think I ate something wrong today, my stomach is not feeling so well” she told him.

“What did you eat?”

“I had soup and fruits for lunch today” she told him.

“That's weird, you should have been fine just eating that, we should go to the hospital to check.”

“But I’m really fine.”

“No, you're not well, so we are going and that's final” he said and picks her up the bridal way. He then carries her back to the car, and they went to the hospital.

~

“Aaron, I’m really fine” Gui Gui said as they wait for her turn to see the doctor.

“Be a good girl, I really don't want you to get worst” he said holding her hand.

“Miss Wu Ying Jie” the nurse called.

“Go, I’ll wait right here for you” Aaron said as they got up.

Gui Gui sigh and walks with the nurse to the back.

~

A while later Gui Gui came out.

“Aaron,” Gui Gui called his name.

Aaron who was looking at a magazine sets the magazine down and got up.

“The doctor, wants you to come with me to hear the results” she told him.

“Is it that serious?” he said worried.

“I'm not sure” Gui Gui told him.

They then went to the office to wait for the doctor to come tell the results.

They heard a knock at the door and quickly got up to greet the doctor.

“Have a seat” he said with the results in his hands.

“Doctor, is it very serious?” Aaron ask still worried.

“Very,” the doctor said with a very serious face.

Gui Gui's face became very pale. Aaron reached for her hands and squeezed them.

The doctor who had a serious face a second a go look at them and gave them a great big smile.

“Congratulation! You're one month pregnant!”

“W-What? R-Really?! REALLY?” Aaron said shocked yet extremely happy.

Gui Gui's face began to have colors again. She look at Aaron and smile.

“This is great!” Aaron said and hugs Gui Gui.

“Yes, but...”

They stop their excitement and looks at the doctor again.
- - - - - -

-4 years later-

Gui Gui and Aaron moved to America, because that's where his parents are and where the headquarter of their company is. Gui Gui's father also told them to move there, because it was the best for her, and her family. It will put them in less danger.

“Xiao Dong (little winter- the youngest), Xiao Chun (little spring- oldest), Xiao Tian (little summer-second oldest), Xiao Qiu (little fall-second youngest), it's time to eat, let's go wash our hands” Gui Gui said as she walks into the play room.

“Mommy!!!!!!” Xiao Dong, yells and ran to Gui Gui.

“Mommy!” Xiao Qiu follows him.

“Okay, come on, Xiao Tian, Xiao Chun, let's go” Gui Gui said leading them to the bathroom.

One by one Gui Gui helped them wash their hands.

Boom. They heard the door clicks shuts.

“Daddy!!!” Xiao Dong said and ran to the front door to greet Aaron.

“Hey little guy!” Aaron said as he got down and picks up Xiao Dong who came running into his arms.

“Were you a good boy today?” he ask Xiao Dong.

“Yes.”

“Good” Aaron said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Daddy me too!” Xiao Chun who's by Aaron's leg said.

“Okay” Aaron said and got down to pick her up as well.

Once Aaron stood up she gave Aaron a kiss on the cheek.

“Daddy I miss you” she told him.

“I miss Xiao Chun too” Aaron said walking them to the dinning room.

She smiled and gave Aaron another kiss on the cheek.

“Daddy me too! Me too!” Xiao Qiu said holding both her hands up to Aaron.

“No, I want to be with daddy” Xiao Dong said and wraps his arms tightly around Aaron's neck.

Aaron laughs.

“But daddy have to give Xiao Qiu a hug too okay” he told the two in his arms.

“Come one you two, we have to take turns” Gui Gui said helping them down from Aaron's arm.

“Then, I love mommy more” Xiao Dong pouts as he held onto Gui Gui's legs.

“Why? Daddy feels bad now” Aaron said with a sad face.

“It's okay daddy” Xiao Tian said. “I love you” he said and gave Aaron a kiss on the cheek.

“Me too daddy” Xiao Chun said and gave Aaron a hug.

Gui Gui laughs, “Okay, it's time to eat” she said while holding onto Xiao Qiu. She then reached for Xiao Dong's hand and leads them to the dinning room first.

Aaron picks up the other two and followed them to the dinning room.

They set the kids into their high chairs and went to the kitchen to get the food for them.

“You four behave” Aaron told them before following Gui Gui into the kitchen.

As Gui Gui was putting rice from the rice cooker into a bowl, she felt Aaron's hands came around her waist and his head rest against hers.

“Was it a hard day at work today?” Gui Gui ask.

“No” he replied. “I'm just really tired.”

“Then why don't you go rest after we finish eating?” she said as she close the rice cooker.

“But if I do, I won't get to spend time with the kids and you.”

Gui Gui turns around to face him. She touched his cheeks and smile, “But your health is important too.”

Aaron leans down and kiss her.

“So is family time.”

“But you look so tired” she said as she sets her hands on his shoulders and slowly start to massage them.

Aaron wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

“It's okay, you're my energy pill” he smile at her and kisses her again.

“Mommy!!! I’m hungry!” they heard Xiao Dong yells from the dinning room.

“Me too!” the other three yells after.

Gui Gui laughs, “Coming” she yells back. “Did you hear that? The kids are hungry” Gui Gui said trying to get Aaron off her.

Aaron sigh and lets her go. Gui Gui grabs two bowls of rice and went back to the dinning room, she then came back and grab the rest.

“Should we go on a date this weekend?” Gui Gui ask Aaron before heading back to the kids.

Aaron, who had his head down looks up at her.

“Really?”

“Of course, you don't work right? So, let's go do something fun, since we haven't for a long time, we can also leave the kids with your parents, since they wanted to see them for while now” Gui Gui said.

“Okay, promise?”

Gui Gui gave him a kiss. “It's sealed,” she smiled. “Now stop being gloomy and let's eat” she said walks out of the kitchen.

“Let's eat!” Aaron said full with energy as he enters the dinning room.

-That night-

Aaron quietly returns to their room after putting the kids into bed.

“Are they asleep?” Gui Gui ask as she saw Aaron closing the door.

“Yup,” Aaron replies. He walk to the bed and got under the covers.

Gui Gui closed her book and look at the worn out Aaron.

“Thanks for putting them in bed tonight” Gui Gui said as she lays down beside Aaron.

Aaron turns to face her and moved in closer to her.

“There's no need to thank, I know you're tired as well. They're so energetic yet you're watching them all day” he said as he brush her bangs back behind her ear.

“Okay, go to bed” Gui Gui told him.

Aaron leans towards her and kiss her on the forehead.

“Good night” he told her.

“Good night” she replied.

Aaron closed his eyes and Gui Gui turns back to turn off the lamp by the bed. Aaron then pulls her into his arms and they fell asleep.

At night the house became dark and quiet, but during the day, it's filled with warmth, laughter, and the never ending bond of family and love.

-The End-
 

 

 

****

Yes, that's really the end of this ff. Sorry if it was a bit short. 

And incase you guys didn't get it they had quadruplets. 

Also Thanks to all the readers who stopped by and left comments. 

I'm very grateful to the comments and the number of veiwing. =D