Target Locked 2

Target Locked 2

Gui Gui woke up the the feeling of someone sleeping beside her. She opens her eyes and saw Aaron with a big smile on his face greeting her in the morning.

“Aaron?” she said shocked in a tired voice.

“Yes?” he smile bigger.

“Is this a dream?”

Aaron gave her a kiss on the lips. “What do you think?”

Gui Gui sat up quickly and looks at her phone. “Six AM! Oh~ come on, are you kidding me? Why are you here so early?” Gui Gui said kind of annoyed, since it's not a dream.

“Because I really want to see you, but you wouldn't let me see you, so you said that I can come see you tomorrow, and now it's tomorrow, no it was tomorrow this morning but you said that I can meet you later, and now it's later so I’m here to see you” he explains.

“Then how did you get in?”

“I called your father” he replied.

“And he lets you in?”

He nodded.

“Just like that?”

He nodded again.

“He's crazy! How can he let you into my house and into my room when I’m sleeping?”

“Why can't he? He likes me, and...it's not like you're still innocent...I've seen and done everything” he smiled at her.

She hits his arm making him shout in pain.

She lays back down on her bed and turns away from Aaron.

“Why are you mad? It's only the truth” he said moving closer to her.

“Stop getting closer to me, or else I’m going to kick you out of my room” she warns him.

Aaron automatically stops moving closer to her.

“Good boy” she said tiredly. “I'm going back to sleep, I’ll wake up at 8, and while I sleep you better not do anything, or else I’m going to practice shooting apples on top of your head.”

“I won't I promise” Aaron said.

Aaron waited a few minutes. Then he moves closer to Gui Gui and rest his head on her back and wraps his arm around her waist.

Gui Gui felt it but didn't push him away.

“I too, am tired” he said before closing his eyes.

~

When Aaron woke he felt the space beside him empty. He opens his eyes and quickly sat up.

“You're awake” Gui Gui said with a smile as she came out of the bathroom a dressed up.

“Wash up, aren't we meeting the Trios today?” Gui Gui said as she came and sat beside him.

Aaron leans his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes.

“Let's cancel it, I don't feel like going anymore.”

“We can't” Gui Gui said as she pats his head.

Aaron wraps his arms around Gui Gui's waist and moved closer to her.

“What's wrong? You're acting really strange” Gui Gui said.

“My parents...agreed on our relationship” he said softly.

“Really?!” Gui Gui said excited. “Isn't that good news? Why are you so gloomy?”

“They agreed, but in return, I’ll have to go with them to America and learn how to take over the company...”

“I see” Gui Gui said calmed down now. “What did you say? Did you agree?”

“Of course I didn't, I....can't part from you,” he said.

Gui Gui gently pats his head. “Why don't you go?”

Aaron lifts up his head and looks at her shocked.

“You want to part from me?”

Gui Gui smile at him. “That's not what I mean...your dad's health is not so good, and it's about time you learn about their company.”

“You don't understand, if I go I don't know how long I will be gone. I don't know when I will see you again,” he said as he turns away from her. “I don't want that.”

“But it's also for us, think of it as you're doing it for our relationship too” Gui Gui told him the positives.

Aaron didn't say anything. His face got gloomier.

Gui Gui got on the bed and hug him from the back. She gently leans her head on his.

“I love you...I love you so much that I too, can't imagine parting from you...but no matter how greedy I am, they are still your parents. Your mother, is the one who gave birth to you, that's why you are here with me, and your dad is the one who made all the money for you, so that you wouldn't starve, so that you can live well, and that's how we met....If your mother didn't give birth to you, I wouldn't have you here next to me, if your father didn't work hard to make money for you, I don't think that we could have met at a airport in a foreign land.....I’m very thankful to them.”

“You're saying all the nice things about them...what does that make me then? I really don't like them.”

Gui Gui smiled. “But if you really don't want to go, I won't force you...this is just my opinion after all.”

“Thanks, after saying all that I’m even more confused about what to do.”

Gui Gui laughs. “You're welcome, hurry up and wash up” she said changing the subject. “We need to go.”

“Quickly!” Gui Gui said and drag Aaron off the bed and pushed him into the bathroom.

After a few minutes Aaron came out all nice and tidy. They then head out to see the trios.  

 

 

 

 

****

Uh Oh~ What will Aaron do? Go or stay?