Target Locked 2

Target Locked 2

“So she's your girlfriend?” the girl beside him said.

“Yeah,” Aaron replies and quickly came beside Gui Gui. “Gui Gui, this is Joanne, she was my elementary classmate.”

“Why are you doing that?” Joanne suddenly said. “You left out the most important thing” she said and looks at Gui Gui, “I'm also his first love” she said. “But don't worry, I’m here with my boyfriend too,” she said and looks around. “Ah~! There he is” she said pointing to a guy who's buying food at a store.

“Ao Quan!” she yells.

Gui Gui quickly turns and saw that familiar face running towards them with food in is hands. Her lips slowly curves up.

Ao Quan finally saw her and suddenly stops.

“NO WAY!” he said and speeds up to his girlfriend's side.

“What's wrong?” she ask him shocked at his attitude.

He hands her the foods and stood in front of her looking at Gui Gui.

“What are you doing here?” he ask Gui Gui.

“We just met, aren't you a bit rude?” Aaron ask offended.

Gui Gui steps in front of Aaron and continue to smile at Ao Quan.

“What do you think? Of course to shoot you down” she .

He swallows, “Why?!”

“Ao Quan you know her?” Joanne ask confused.

“Of course he does” Gui Gui answers for him. “You little bully” she said and puts her hands behind her back pocket.

“Wh-What are you doing?” he said noticing her hands.

“Bully?” Joanne and Aaron both said confused.

“We use to be neighbors and so he used to bully me when I was young.”

“What?!” Aaron said mad.

“But” Gui Gui stops him.

“No” Ao Quan said and look at Joanne.

“What is it?” she ask him.

“But one day I found out why he was bullying me, the day before he moves away he told me he liked me, and even gave me a disgusting kiss on the cheek before leaving” Gui Gui said.

“What?” Joanne said, and looks at Ao Quan.

“That was a long, long, long, time ago, I only love you now” he told her quickly.

“Wait...don't tell me you didn't bring one” Gui Gui bluff.

“O-Of course I did, it's just I-I left it in the car” he said look around.

“Great, I can get revenge then, for bullying me, and for that kiss...Bang!” Gui Gui held her hands together like a gun pointing at Ao Quan..

“Ah~!” Ao Quan closed his eyes tightly.

Gui Gui burst out laughing.

Ao Quan opens his eyes hearing her laughter.

“You don't have a gun?” he ask Gui Gui.

“Why would I?” she continues to laugh.

“Why did you do that?!” he said angrily. “Scared the spirit out of me.”

“Serves you right, anyways, how are you?”

“Was scared as H*ll, but I’m living well. How are you?" he said like nothing just happened. They really seem like long time friends. "And who's this?” he looks at Aaron.

“He's my boyfriend, and I already met your girlfriend” Gui Gui smiled at him.

~

“So you're also a member of a gang?” Joanne ask Gui Gui as they eat snacks together.

“Yeah~” Gui replies.

“Her gang is the most powerful gang of all Taiwan” Ao Quan said.

“What about yours?” Aaron ask.

“Mine is second” he said some what embarrassed about it.

After a long chat they departed.

“Aaron,” Gui Gui said after a long quiet walk.

“Gui Gui” he replies.

Gui Gui laughs.

“You once told me you fell in love with me along the way of trying to change people's view of me...but I'm not the prettiest, I was really cold when you met me, I pushed you around, yet you wanted to be friends with me and always follow me around. I’m also a very dangerous person to be with ...Aaron...Why did you fall in love with me?”

“I don't think there was a reason...I just love you...because you were you,” he replied. “I believe that love doesn't need a reason, because it comes from the heart, and the feelings, which is something that cannot be explained through words.”

Gui Gui smiled and slide her hands into his.

“Yeah~.”

They head home after eating lunch.

“I almost forgot” Aaron said as they almost arrive at Gui Gui's house.

“Leave your schedule for tomorrow open.”

“Why?”

“Chun, Jiro, and Calvin are going to introduce their girlfriends to us.”

“Alright, I’ll try to keep it open.”

“Okay, good night” he said as he pulls up to the gate.

“Good night, drive safely home” Gui Gui said before opening the door.

Aaron quickly pulls Gui Gui back and gave her a kiss before letting her go.

“I'll call you” he said and lets her go.

“You little...I'll wait for your call” she said and got out. She watch him leave before heading in.

Gui Gui head into the mansion. She first greeted her dad, then went to take a shower. She dried her hair, put lotion on her face and laid in bed waiting for Aaron's phone call.

Her phone finally ranged at 2:30 in the morning.

She picks up her phone and smiled.

“Took you long enough to just give me a phone call” Gui Gui said kind of mad.

“Sorry” he said sincerely.

“....Did you get home safely?” she change the topic.

“Yes” he replied. “I miss you already...I think I’m going to come see you right now.”

Gui Gui laughs, “I miss you too, but you can't come see me now.”

“Why?” he complains.

“Because it's very late now, and because I love you, so I want you to rest, get a lot of sleep and come see me tomorrow, okay?”

“I love you too, but I really, really, really want to see you now, and it is tomorrow already” he continues to whine.

“Be a good boy and listen to me, or else I won't let you see me ever again.”

“WHAT?! WHY?!”

“Because you're being childish. I’m tired, I’m going to bed, see you tomo- I mean later today. ~kiss~ Good night.”

Gui Gui hung up the phone before Aaron could complain some more. She finish drying her hair and went to bed.

~

Aaron looks at his phone shocked. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend just hung up the phone on him.

“Meanie” he said to his phone and went to bed too.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

UPDATE. =)