Target Locked 2

Target Locked 2


“Haha, why am I nervous?” Gui Gui said a bit nervous to meet the trio's girlfriends.

“I don't know why either. Why are you nervous?” Aaron .

Gui Gui gave him an evil glare making him laugh. She then took a deep breath and calmed down.

“Looks like we're early” Aaron said after taking a glance at the clock and got out of the car. “And who was pushing me to hurry up” he looks at Gui Gui.

“But it's better to be early than late” she said as she closed the door. “Oh~” she said as she saw Chun's car moving towards them, followed by Calvin's then Jiro's.

“Right on time” Aaron smiled as he look at his watch and walk towards where the guys parked.

“Hey” Aaron said as he did their buddy hand shake with Chun who got out of the car first.

“Hi Chun! Long time no see” Gui Gui said as she was behind Aaron.

“Yeah~ long time no see. Looks like you're doing well.”

“Of course” she smiled.

“Hi Gui Gui!” she heard Calvin said from behind.

Gui Gui turns around and greeted Calvin and Jiro.

“Right, introductions” Calvin said remembering his girlfriend was there too. “This is my girlfriend Angela, Angela, this is Aaron and his girlfriend Gui Gui.”

“Hi, nice to meet you” Gui Gui said.

“And this is Genie, MY girlfriend Genie” Jiro introduces.

Gui Gui laughs and greeted her.

“And this is Charlene” Chun said pointing out his girlfriend.

“I hope we get along” Gui Gui said with a big smile.

“I hope so too” she replied with a warm smile.

After the introduction they head into the restaurant and chatted for a long, long time before going their own ways.

~

“They're all so beautiful” Gui Gui said as they are heading home.

“Right” Aaron agreed. “Beautiful, y, and has great manners,” he continues to comment them.

“You're trying to make me jealous aren't you?” Gui Gui said not looking at him.

“No, I’m just stating the truth that's all.”

“Sure you are.”

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet. And so it was like that all the way to Gui Gui's house.

“Hey, let's do something fun” Gui Gui said as Aaron pulled into the drive way of Gui Gui's house.

“Where?”

“Here” she said indicating her house.

“You have fun things to do here?” Aaron ask confused.

“Of course, let's go” Gui Gui said excitedly and quickly got out of the car.

Aaron quickly got out too.

Gui Gui came around the car and grabs Aaron's hand and leads the way.

They went into the house and walked down the stairs into the basement. They turn left and right through the halls and finally came to a room.

“You're house is really like a maze” Aaron said amazed after walking quite a distance.

“My father likes things like this” Gui Gui explains. “Anyways, we are here” Gui Gui said standing in front of two doors.

“This is?”

“The rest room for the guards here, and for the members” she said and push the doors open.

The men inside the room saw her and quickly stood up straight to greet her.

“Relax, we are here to play too” Gui Gui told them and they did as told. They return to what they were doing.

“A game room?” Aaron said surprised at how much games were in the room.

“Bingo, cool huh?”

“Extremely,” he said still amazed.

“So what do you want to play first?”

“Air hockey” Aaron said excited.

“Wonderful! I’m extremely good at that” she said and they head over to an air hockey table.

“Losers get love marks” Aaron said with an sneaky smile on his face as he looks at Gui Gui who's on the other side of the table. He knew Gui Gui don't really like the marks.

“No~winner choose the next game and loser gets to piggy back the winner to the place of the next game.”

“That's no fun, loser also get a love mark.”

Gui Gui rolls her eyes, “Okay, call,” she said and got into the playing position. “I won't go easy on you.”

“I don't want you to go easy on me, give me all you've got.”

“OK~ you asked for it” she said and looks at one of the mafia member.

He nods and set the puck on the center. As soon as he turns on the air the game started.

The puck slowly moves to Gui Gui's side.

“Oh yeah~” she said and quickly strike the puck straight into the goal. “One point.”

“What are you so proud about? It's just warm up” Aaron said coolly as he took out the puck.

He sets it on his side and tries to shoot it like Gui Gui did but Gui Gui successfully blocked him and made another goal with the same move.

Aaron gave her a smile and continues the came.

As time goes by the atmosphere became more and more serious.

“YEAH!~ I win!” Gui Gui said excitedly. “Is it still just the warm up?”

“Of course...it's just the first game so I’m just letting you win” Aaron said as the other mafia member looks at them.

“Of course, you would look mean if you didn't would you?” Gui Gui goes along with him.

“Exactly.”

“Okay then, lets go play table soccer.”

“Alright” Aaron said and turns away.

“Where are you going? You lost” Gui Gui said standing in her spot.

“Right” Aaron said and walks back to her. He got down and she got on his back with a smile. “Ah~! I lost so you got to give me a love mark.”

“Here?” Gui Gui said a bit embarrassed.

“Yes here, we need people to witness it.”

Gui Gui didn't say anything.

Aaron sets her down as soon as they reached the table soccer area. Aaron turns around and looks at her happily.

Gui Gui grabs his shoulder and rotate them so that Aaron's back will face the mafia members. She then gently pulls down his shirt and leans to make a mark by his collar bone.

“You know, if you don't want to make marks on me, you can just lose.”

“No way, the marks that you make are too dark, and if I pretend to lose doesn't that just hurt your pride?” Gui Gui said as she finish a small one.

Aaron just smiled to agree with her.

“Then, I won't lose this round” he warns her and got serious.

They played many games and got many marks.

“Wow, it's already this late” Aaron said he took a look at his watch as they took a break.

Gui Gui pulls Aaron's arm towards her and took a look.

“10:30 already!” she said shocked. “Okay, I’ve got one more thing that I want to do with you today before you leave.”

“Okay, what is it?”

Gui Gui held her hand together like a gun and points it at Aaron.

“Bang!”

~

“I can't do this” Aaron said as he took off his ear muff.

“Yes you can, we just went over all the instructions and positions of holding a gun. Just believe in yourself, you can do it” Gui Gui said and fix his ear muff back on for him. She use her feet to spread his legs apart then she stood behind him and straighten out his arms for him. She use one of her hand to lift up one side of his ear muff.

“Look at the target, and straighten up your back. Believe in yourself, and shoot, but remember don't close your eyes when you shoot, if you do, you'll miss the target and shoot other things instead,” Gui Gui told him before putting the ear muff down.

As Gui Gui back away from him, he nodded and took a deep breath.

He look at the target carefully and pulls the trigger. But he closed his eyes when he shoot and shot the ground.

Aaron slowly lowers the gun.

“It's okay,” he heard Gui Gui said as she pulls off his ear muff. “Let's try again. This time why don't you imagine the target as someone that you hate, and the surrounding as me. If you miss the target, you'll end up shooting me instead, so you'll have to be very careful this time,” she said before putting his ear muff back on for him.

Aaron quickly got serious again as soon as Gui Gui backs away. This time he really concentrated before he pulls the trigger.

Bang!

Aaron quickly turns around and smiled at Gui Gui who immediately hugs him.

“I did it” he said as he pulls down the muff.

“You did great!” Gui Gui said, although it wasn't the center of the target.

“Let me practice a bit more, then let's compete,” Aaron challenge her.

“What should we do? You won't win on something like this” Gui Gui said.

“Hey, are you looking down on me?”

Gui Gui nods.

“I'll show you, you just wait,” he said and turns around to continue to practice.

~

“I was so close!” Aaron said as they walk back upstairs.

“Close whatever, you only shot it once out of the ten times.”

Aaron sigh, “I know, how embarrassing” he admits.

Gui Gui laughs and hits his back. “Cheer up, practice makes perfect,” she comforts him.

“Of course, I’m going to come over everyday now to practice.”

“I welcome you.”

“Right, why did you want to practice shooting with me out of the blue?” Aaron ask her.

“I was just thinking that if you knew how to shoot, I would feel so much better when I’m not with or next you.”

Aaron smiled and pulls her close to him.

Just as they head towards the main entrance, they met Mr. Wu.

“Good, you're still here” he said to Aaron as soon as he saw him.

“Yes, is there something wrong?” Aaron ask.

“You should stay here for the night, it's dangerous to for you to leave from our house at this time of the day.”

“Then I will stay for the night” Aaron happily agreed.

“Great, Gui Gui lead him to the guess room, and you two better watch yourselves, I’m keeping my EARS and EYES wide open tonight” he warns them before leaving.

“I will” Aaron replied.

“Wonderful!” Aaron said as soon as Mr. Wu disappears. “My first time sleeping over, so where's the guess room?”

“Well aren't you happy?”

“Of course I am, aren't you?”

Gui Gui didn't say anything and leads him to the guess room.

“I'll be right back, I’m going to go to get you a pj” she said after giving Aaron a short tour around the guess room.

“Okay” Aaron said and went to lay down on the bed.  

 

 

 

****

Aaron's first sleep over at Gui Gui's place! 

What could happen?