Grumpy Dumpling

Happy Father's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06 | Grumpy Dumpling

 

 

“Oh, dear. Yul…Are you pregnant?” Jessica had wide open and Sooyeon rushed to her side, dropping off the doll on the floor and ignoring Yoona.

 

“Yah, Sooyeon-ah! We’re still playing!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

The girl tossed herself on the side-arm of the couch and placed her hand below her mother’s jaw, closing it with a small clank from Jessica’s pearly whites.

 

“Mommy should close or else flies would come in…” she placed a kiss on her still stunned mother’s cheek and went back to play with Yoona.

 

Yuri sank into her seat, her eyes downcast as Jessica waited for her response.

 

“Yeah…I’ve been feeling morning nausea for a month now and I’ve taken almost th—“

 

Knock, knock…

 

“We’ll get it!” Yoona said as she and Sooyeon got off the carpet and walked through the front door to welcome the others.

 

“Seohyun imo~!” Jessica’s daughter’s voice echoed into the house. It was so loud that even Sooyoung, who was busy watching television, heard it.

 

“Your kid is really something, Sica.” Sooyoung commented from across the living room, another spud entering .

 

She displayed a proud smirk on her lips. “Well, she is the daughter of one of the best vocalists of SNSD. I don’t see any reason on why not she should inherit my LOUD VOICE.” Jessica emphasized the two last words with a deafening tone.

 

Seohyun entered the room with a large grin, followed by the childish Yoona and Sooyeon. She was sporting a blue, maxi-dress, a hat, and a pair of flats and it complimented her complexion perfectly.

 

“Maknae! What’s up with the timing? You told me you’d come here early!” stated Sooyoung as she stood up from the couch.

 

Sooyoung wore a sky blue, one-piece outfit that definitely seemed to accentuate her curvaceous body. She greeted the maknae with a tight hug and they all sat on the couch.

 

“I’m sorry, unnie. Taemin and I waited for the right time to get out of the building. There were fans surrounding us and you know that I didn’t want them to be thinking that he and I are dating…” she reasoned out, giving Sooyeon a paper bag.

 

“But I thought you guys are alrea—”

 

“Unnie! We’re still in the friends’ zone. Apparently, Taemin loves to take things slow…”

 

She smiled at the little girl, hoping that it would change the topic. “I heard that Sooyeon loves pink ribbons, am I right?”

 

Jessica’s daughter quickly unwrapped the package and her eyes widened at the headbands and other hair accessories in it. “Thank you, Seo imo! You’re the best!”

 

“Hey, I thought I was the best?” Sooyoung argued with a pout.

 

“All Sooyoung imo does in our house is stealing Sooyeonnie’s food!” she whined away.

 

Just then, another bell rang. Since Seohyun didn’t lock the door, the familiar faces came flying through the door, splattering words of complaints all over the room, their shoes making loud sounds with each step.

 

“Oh, these heels are killing moi!” remarked the redhead lady with the grown tummy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter