Chapter 5 - Of Shoes, Fingernails, And Surprises!

Happy Father's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 - Of Shoes, Fingernails, And Surprises!

 

[A/N]: Open the different-colored, bold words in new tabs so you could see what they're wearing! That's it. Hope you guys like the update! :)

 

---

“Ducky, we’re supposed to pick up Yoona along the way!”

“Oh, ! Yeah, I forgot about that! I’m sorry, bunny…”

“Gwenchana. You could just make a U-turn right there.”

The couple was on the way to Jessica and Jonghyun’s residence which was a 20-minute long drive from their house. After their ‘crinkles-wrinkles-strawberry-flavored-kisses’ squabble, Yoona called Yuri, telling her if it was okay to pick her up from the luxury shoe store a block away from them. She absolutely agreed to her best friend’s plead. Besides, they were both going to the ice princess’ castle. As the two drove in Yunho’s black, five-seater Audi, he totally forgot about Yuri’s reminder to get their friend.

Moments later, they took the U-turn and arrived on time to give a lift to Yoona. She was wearing a green, flowy dress, perfect for spring. Her hair was cut to a length above her shoulders and it was styled with big waves. Yuri actually preferred her long hair since it looked like they were twins when she was sporting that, but as soon as she got engaged to Kim Kibum from SHINee, she cut it shorter. Well, it made her look more feminine and her beauty really exploded with the new look.

She greeted the pair with her signature, billion-dollar smile as she fidgeted with the countless paper bags she held while she went inside the back seat. The goddess had been shopping again, and this time, she bought shoes for the spring season. There were about seven paper bags with branded labels plastered onto them, each having one box in a bag. Yoona was actually entitled as ‘Korea’s Little Cinderella’ for possessing the most pairs of shoes in Seoul.

“Yoong! What have you been up to now?” said Yuri sternly as she looked at her from the front.

The lady pouted. “Well, Key Oppa told me that before we get married, I should have some fun!”

“And this is your definition of fun?” Yunho butted in, squinting his eyes.

“What could be more fun than buying new shoes, Oppa?” she asked and her brows rose at the man.

Yuri heaved a sigh, giving up on her pride for her love for footwear. “She has a point, Yun. Look at me; I haven’t bought new shoes since last month!”

He held her hands in his as Yoona observed the scene. “Don’t worry, I promise you, we’ll go stop by at Louboutin’s, neh?”

The woman at the back scrunched up her face. “You guys are too cheesy! Is this what real married couples do?”

“Aigoo, Yoong! You’ll understand this the moment you tie the knot with Key!”

---

“Thanks for dropping us by, Oppa!” Yoona got out of the car first and proceeded to Jessica’s house.

Yuri flashed a smile and leaned in for a kiss. Soon, the small smooch turned into a hot make-out session. Yunho’s hand took Yuri’s cheek, his thumb slowly brushing her face.

“Mm…Ducky…They’re…Waiting…” Yuri mumbled in between the kisses.

“Mm?”

She pulled away, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter