Chapter 1 - Sunday Morning...

Happy Father's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Sunday Morning...

 

The sunlight crept gradually into Yuri’s sheer lace curtains that she purchased a week ago. The window was a tad ajar, causing the light-weighted cloth to breeze about as the fresh, morning air filled up the cozy room with the pleasant smell of spring. It was spring time in Seoul, South Korea. The birds were chirping as they alight on the window sill. The flowers were dancing along with the cheery wind.

The folks outside were complimenting the great weather and the sleepy Yuri fluttered her eyes open as she stretched out her limbs, ready for another day. Yuri scooted over sluggishly to the man beside her whom she greeted with a warm smile. The man gave back the love with a reassuring beam, his welcoming arms enveloping his wife firmly.

“Good morning, Mrs. Jung!” said the still heavy-eyed Yunho as he gave his wife a tender, loving peck on her forehead.

His wife giggled softly as she savored all of the warmth of his lips against her forehead. It was yet another lazy Sunday morning for the couple.

“Mm…Good morning, my Yunho-ah!” Yuri rubbed her tired eyes with her lady-like hands as she buried her gorgeous face in her husband’s side.

Her hand rested on Yunho’s broad chest as he whispered sweet little nonsense into her ears. Each waking moment that the pair had experienced was somewhat like this for almost three years. But the only exception was, it had gotten sweeter and sweeter with every day that passed.

Yunho wasn’t really the romantic guy type. He kills all the girls with his over-flaming charisma and his y, toned body. And Yuri, she disliked men who are overly-corny and sweet. She was more of the serious type of a lady. But, when the day that he met her had come, he transformed into this pick-up line machine, spitting out lovely nonsense from his mouth.

People say that they were one of the sweetest celebrity couples in all of Seoul and they feel blessed to have them treated as just normal people, despite of the fame. They were in Korea’s top groups; Yunho in DBSK, and Yuri in SNSD. And when they announced their relationship to the public for the first time, they felt so thankful that their fans, as well as the citizens of Korea, had accepted their relationship happily.

Some of them even gave out encouragement messages and gifts for the duo. And when they revealed their wanting for marriage three years ago, the people weren’t even that astonished. They had been high school sweethearts and there was no doubt that the couple would be walking down the aisle in due time.

And here they are, wrapped in each other’s arms as Yunho’s warmth crashed down on Yuri’s body.

“C’mon, lazy-! The sun is shining brightly! Shall we start our day now?” Yunho asked as he patted Yuri’s bottom softly and rose up from bed.

His wife pouted cutely as she pulled Yunho down, a tint of pink covering his cheeks as he landed on Yuri, his elbows sticking out on both of Yuri’s sides to support his weight.

“Very feisty, aren’t we?” he said, a seductive smirk hanging on his lips as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter