Friendship

Childhood Love ~

Ji Eun's POV

*kring kring* (my mom knocks on my door)

"Yahh, Ji Eun-ahh! Wake up"

Okay!

"Come down and eat your breakfast"

 

It's almost been 5 years since I last talked or saw Wooyoung in person. I'm still wondering, when is he going to come back? Did he forget his promise to me? Or what kind of person is he now? There's so many unanswered question running in my mind but I'm still hoping that he will really keep his promise to me.

-----OoO-----

 

(Still Ji Eun's POV)

Goodmorning, mom! 

"Yahh, why it takes so long before you come down?"

Ahh, that.. Hehe

"Aish, forget about it. Just a few more days and you're going to be in your Junior year. What's plan?"

Plan? Uh, nothing. Why do I need a plan?

"Plan! I'm talking about having or finding a boyfriend"

Wh-what?! Momma! I can't believe you are the one who's bringing this topic up.

"Ji Eun-ah! I know... i know that you're still waiting for Wooyoung. Its been 5 years, your thing with Wooyoung is very unsure. You should move on"

Mom! Wooyoung is my good friend, and I really don't have plans finding a boyfriend. And, and, and I know he would really come back... for me.. I know.

(their conversation is interrupted when somebody knock)

"Omma! Omma!"

"He's here again. I'm going to open the door. Eat your food"

-----OoO-----

Seung Ho's POV

Omma! Omma! Its me, Seung Ho-ah!

"Yah, i knew it, it was you again! What's new?"

Ahhh, haha! Omma, is Ji Eun already awake?

"Yes! She's eating her breakfast."

*headed to the dining area*

-----Ooo-----

Ji Eun's POV

"Ji Eun-ah! Are you enjoying your breakfast? Here, I brought you more food. :) Eat, eat."

Ahh, yeah. Thanks. Come and join us.

"Yes, yes!

 

Seung ho is a friend of mine. I met him when I was in my freshman year, he's popular in our school because of his brave and arrogant look. But ever since I met him, I can honestly say that he changed a lot and I don't know why. He's now more focus in his studies. I'm really thankful that he's always there for me to protect me and he's like my brother.

When Wooyoung leave me, I though I wouldn't find a friend like him. I'm glad that I met Seung ho. I remember the day I first met him..

*flashback*

It was my first day in Hansung High School. I've no friends to talk just like not the others who have a group of friends.

Uhm, excuse me? Where's the principal office?

Student: "Go to the second floor, that's where you are going to find the principal office"

Uhh, yeah. Thank you!

Student: " She's probably new here, not only here in school but here in Seoul. Look at the way she dress. Haha"

As I expected they are talking about me. What can I do? That's true. 

But there's a strange voice come out while the bunch of girls are talking about me.

"YEAHH! IS IT THE REASON WHY YOU COME TO SCHOOL? S! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND DON'T YOU EVER TALK AGAIN ABOUT THAT GIRL, OR ELSE.."

*he run to me*

"You, don't mind them."

Ahh, yes. I really don't care at all.

"Uhh, haha! I'm Seung ho. I guess, you are Ji Eun?"

Uhh, yes! How did you know my name?

"I knew you ever since. HAHA. I mean your mom and my mom are good friends and your mom asked me to take care of you cause your new here. Don't worry, from now on, nobody can hurt you, physically or mentally! Let's go to the pricipal office!"

 

-----OoO-----

Seung Ho's POV

Yahh, Ji Eun-ah! I want to ask something, is it alright?

"Ahh, of course!"

How's your childhood friend, Wooyoung, right? Have you heard any news about him aside of being an idol in America?

"Yahh, I told you before, its been a long time since I last talked to him. I know he's really busy right now."

Ahh, really?

*awkward silence*

 

Its been a long time since we last talked about her childhood friend, Wooyoung. Maybe because she stopped hoping that Wooyoung would really come back for her? I hope so. *my heart beats faster* What is the meaning of this? Maybe its my time to confess my feelings for her that I kept for a very long time. 

Our Junior year is approaching maybe that's the right to confess my true feelings! Yes! Maybe that's really the right time!

-----OoO-----

(In America)

Wooyoung's POV

*he just came back from his tour in Paris*

I'm home!

"Wooyoung-ah! I'm glad your back!"

Yahh, its been a long week for me. I'm so tired.

"Can we talk to you for a while?'

Dad, i'm tired and if it is about of my decision that going back to Korea and continue my studies there, I'm sorry but my decision is final.

"But, you know how successful you are now.."

Yes, but as I said my decision is final. I'm tired, i'm going to my room.

-----OoO-----

What will happen next? Is Seung ho really going to confess his true feeling for Ji Eun? Is Wooyoung will really go back to Korea foe Ji Eun? And he's going with whom?

-----OoO----

Author's Note:

Second chapter!! It was a bit boring, i know.I really had a hard time how to introduce Seung ho and came up with this. But I'm working on third part. ^^ (excuse my grammar) Thanks to my subscribers and readers!! ^.^~