First day ~

Childhood Love ~

Ji Eun's POV

It is really true, Ji Eun-ah! Tomorrow is the day that you've been waiting for! He really kept his promise to me. I'm so damn happy right now. He really kept his promise to me, he's also going to the school where I am going. Honestly, I though he's not coming back, I though he's happy with his carrer right now in America, I though he's happy with Jiyeon right now. I though he forget me and his feelings for me.

Okay, all I have to do is to fix my things for tomorrow and wait until tomorrow.

 

*kring kring* (the alarm clock rang)

"Ji Eun-ah! Come down and grab your breakfast before going to school!"

Okay, omma! 

I fixed my bed and go to the bathroom and took a bath. I wore my school uniform, tied my hair and put my shoes on. *go downstairs*

Goodmorning momma!

"It seems like your in a good mood right now"

Of course! It's the first day of my junior year and I know, this year would be great.

*somebody called my name*

Uhh, momma! Seung ho is here. I'm got to go! 

"Uhh, okay. Have a great day"

Yes!

 

Seung ho's POV

Ji Eun-ah! Ji Eun-ah! Let's go!

"Ohh, goodmorning Seung ho! How's your moring?"

Uhh-uhh, go-good! *smiled awkwardly to Ji Eun* I think I don't need to ask yours, you obviously have a good morning"

Haha, of course!

What's good in my morning? I really don't had a good sleep thinking about what will happen today. Of course, I'm happy for her but what if she forget about me cause Wooyoung's already. What if I have no chance to confess my true feelings for her. Ugh, this year is supposedly a good year for me.

 

~At school~

Students: Did you heard the news that Wooyoung and his friends are going to study here in our school? Uhh, really, I can't wait.

YAH! WOOYOUNG ANG HIS FRIENDS ARE ALREADY HERE. *all of the students run to the gate and welcome them*

Student: So he's with Chansung, Junho, Nickhkhun & Jiyeon?

Student1: Uhh, yes. Even though here in Korea he's still with Jiyeon. They're so cute together.

 

Wooyoung's POV

Yah, let's go to the principal office and ask our class.

Junho: "Yes! Let's go."

*while heading to the principal office, he saw Ji Eun walking with Seung ho*

(Wooyoung stopped for a while)

Chansung: Yah, Wooyoung-ah! what's wrong?

Uhhh, nothing. I think this is not the right way to the office. Let's go to this way.

Wooyoung-ah! What are you doing? That's Ji Eun you should've talk to her. Ahh, fool. But why is she with the other guy? She made a promise to me that I will be her one and only bestfriend. Bestfriend? Right, bestfriend not boyfriend..What if that guy is her boyfriend? What I'm going to do? Ugh, Jang Wooyoung you should've go back here in Korea earlier.  Is it already late for me? 

 

Ji Eun's POV

Is that Wooyoung? Why he didn't approach me? Why he avoided me? What's wrong?

"Yah, Ji Eun-ah! That's Wooyoung right?"

Uhh, yes!

"Why he avoided you? Yah, are you tell me the truth? Is he really your childhood friend or what?"

Ugh, of course! What're you talking about!? 

"But.. but.. he didn't approach you or even smiled at you."

I know, he probably didn't recognize that I'm Ji Eun. It's been 5 years, I changed a lot.

 

Right, he didn't recognize me cause I changed a lot. Maybe I should've introduce myself to him... that I'm Ji Eun, his childhood friend. Seung ho is right, he didn't even smiled at me. Did he really came back for me? Or I just really expected too much, that he's here to fulfill his promise to me. Fool, Ji Eun-ah!

(the bell rang)

"Yah, Ji Eun-ah! Let's go to our room!"

Yes! 

-----OoO-----

~At room~

Teacher: Okay students, welcome to your junior year as your expected you are still in the same section but don't worry you guys will have new classmates. Students, come in and introduce yourself.

Junho: Hi! I'm Lee Junho.

Chansung: Hi! I'm Hwang Chansung.

Nichkhun: Hi! I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul. They call me Nichkhun. *winks*

Junho & Chansung: Yah, hyung! Stop flirting.

Jiyeon: Hi I'm Park Jiyeon but you can call me Jiyeon. :)

Wooyoung: Hi, I'm Jang Wooyoung.

Teacher: Okay, there's a vacant sits for the 5 of you at he back. Sit there. I just want you to say that even though you are idols in America, we will treat like a normal students.

*everybody seems so shock that Wooyoung and his friends are going to be in their class especially Ji Eun*

Unexpectedly, Wooyoung chose the sit that behind of Ji Eun.

Ji Eun's mind: Yehey! Yehey! He's in the same class with me. He also chose the sit that's behind me. Maybe this is destiny. 

 

Wooyoung's POV

Yah, Jang Wooyoung! Why did you chose this sit? Ugh, this is awkward. 

*while Wooyoung's talking to himself, he notice that Jiyeon is still standing and seems like suprised*

Yah, Jiyeon-ah! Why are you still standing there?

"Ahh, oppa. What's going on? We're really going to study here and treat like a normal students?

*nodded* yes!

"Oppa, did this school really gave this kind of system to us? Aiigo~ We should be in a special class, where the only 5 of ours are there. I mean, we are idols. We shouldn't be treated like this."

Yahh *rised his voice* nobody forced you to join us, you are the who decided to go with us. And I am the one who requested to be in this kind of system so if you don't wanna be in this kind of system you are free to go back to America, brat.

*suddenly*

Teacher: Uhm, excuse me? Ms. Jiyeon & Mr. Wooyoung are you done with your conversation? Can I start my class? *looks sharply* If you want to show your love to each other you should go to the proper place and not my class, understood?

Uhm, teacher, that's not like what do you think!

*and the whole class started teasing them..*

Aigo, this is embrassing. I knew this would really happen, infront of Ji Eun. Stop, please. Stop. *saw Ji Eun silently sitting at ther desk* Aish, Ji Eun really looks like upset and misunderstood things. Maybe I should really talk to her and explain what's happening and also ask who's that guy *referring to Seung ho*

Ji Eun's POV

Aish, fool Ji Eun-ah! He intentionally sit close to you to show how he flirt with Jiyeon. Why'd you came up to the idea that this is destiny? Maybe Wooyoung really forget about me, maybe he didn't recognize me at all..

*somebody throws a piece of paper to her*

Uhh, what's this? *opens the paper*

 

Ji Eun-ah! Let's talk later at the rooftop. 

-you'll know later who I am.

I turn around and saw Wooyoung. Is this from Wooyoung? Ahh, Ji Eun-ah, you should stop hoping that it's from Wooyoung. Infact, he came here with Jiyeon, its just a prove that they are really together. *turn around and saw Seung ho smiling at her* Ji Eun-ah! Look at Seung ho, its obviously a prank from him. But.. there's nothing wrong if I go to the rooftop and take a look who's the owner of this letter.

-----OoO-----

Author's Note:

Chapter 4's done!! I'm sorry if there's a limited amount of WooU moments!! I'm really trying my best to have their moments every chapter but I also just the story to follow the flows. I hope you guys understand. ^^ ~ Thanks to my readers and subscribers!! <3