Korea, here we cooome ;)

Childhood Love ~

Wooyoung & his friend's POV

Chansung: Wooyoung-ah!!

Junho & Nichkhun: Yaa, Jang Wooyoung come down. We're here.

Wooyoung: What's wrong with you guys?

Junho: We heard the news, it is true that you're going back to Korea?

Wooyoung: ahh, yes!

Chansung: Are you crazy? How about your carrer here in America?

Wooyoung: I already think about it. I'm just going to Korea, my talents & looks won't change. I know that many companies in Korea will offer me jobs. 

Junho & Chansung: Crazy!!

Junho: Don't tell us, this is something to do with your childhood friend back in Korea?

Nichkhun:Yaa, because of that girl? Where is the cold-hearted Jang Wooyoung we first met.

Wooyoung: Yah, stop asking me questions!

Chansung: *Aigo~ He can't answer it. Its either yes or no*

Junho: But..

Wooyoung: Yah! If you guys are here just to convice me not to leave America, drop it. My decision is final.

Nichkhun: If that so.. I think we have to support you!

Wooyoung: Ha? What do you mean?

Junho & Chansung: We are also going to Korea with you!

Nichkhun: Right, we know that your attitude is hard to deal so its going to be hard for you to make friens and we don't want to leave you behind.

Wooyoung: Guyss! *speechless*

-----OoO-----

Ji Eun's POV

(At Ji Eun's room)

WHATTTT? IS HE REALLY GOING TO STUDY IN HANSUNG HIGH SCHOOL? IS HE REALLY COMING BACK HERE IN KOREA?

*somebody knock on my door*

"Ji Eun-ah! Are you okay?" *opens the door*

Uhh, Seung ho! *hug Seung ho*

"Yah, what's happening?"

Did you heard the news? Wooyoung is going back here in Korea and going to study in Hansung High school!! I knew it! This day would really come.

"Uhh, really? You're so happy."

Of course! I've been waiting this for so long. *jumping like a 10-year-old*

 

Seung Ho's POV

She's so happy. I was with her for almost 2 years and I've never seen her that happy before. Ugh, Seung ho-ah! Of course she's happy! Wooyoung's the guy that she really waited for almost 5 years. You should be happy for your friend. Stop thinking random thoughts.

"Yah, Seung ho-ah! Should we go to school and ask what class would Wooyoung and his friends will attend? Yea?"

Uhh, of course not! We don't have to!

"W-why?"

I mean, of course, Wooyoung and his friends will attend special class because they are idols. Just be happy that he's going back and study in same school. After all, she's your childhood friend, right? You and Wooyoung would definitely become good friends even though you are not in the same class.

"Ohh, you've got point. Since when you talked like that? Nice."

Uhh.. *don't know what to say*

" Just kidding!"

Uhh, okay. 

------OoO-----

 

Wooyung's POV

while me and my friends waiting for our flight, unexpectedly, Park Ji Yeon came. Ji Yeon is my friend ever since I started my carrer in America because she wanted to be with me all around, all of our fans started spreading rumors that we are dating. Because of the rumors we started partnered up in different shows and we have show everyone infront of television that we're inlove with each other.

Jiyeon-ah! Why are you here?

"Uhm, wooyoung oppa! I'm going with you!"

Wh-what? *what's she talking about, going with me? I still have to be with her even though in Korea? Ugh, this is crazy!*

Chansung: Wooyoung! It seems like you still have your loveteam with you even though you are studying. *laughs*

Yahhhhh, Jiyeon, stop this! I'm not going to Korea to shoot a film or do a showcase with you. I'm going to Korea to study.

"I know, i know. I also going to Korea to study. Don't worry, whatever your plan is, I'll not ruin it. So let's go!" *pulls Wooyoung*

You bug me!

"Oppa, you should hold my hands while we're on airplane, huh! Huh!"

Whatever.

*imagine that they are on a airplane XD*

This is really annoying. Why do I have to be with her all time? Okay, I'm going back to Korea for Ji Eun, to fulfill my promise to her, to study with her, to be with her. I know, Jiyeon would ruin everything even though she not mean it. I know that Ji Eun already knew the rumors that we're dating and bringing Jiyeon with me to Korea proved it that it was true. Should I tell to Nichkhun, Junho and Chansung the truth why I'm going back to Korea and ask help? Ugh, really!!

-----OoO-----

What'll happen next? What would happen if Ji Eun sees Wooyoung with Ji Yeon?

-----OoO-----

It was a bit short but don't worry chapter 4 will be coming up right away!! Thank you to everyone who is reading my fanfic, I hope it wasn't boring -_- I'm going to work harder for the next chapters!! And new characters are coming uppp! ;) (excuse my grammar)