Where it all started.

Childhood Love ~

Ji Eun's POV

(Ji Eun's place)

Back when I was 12 years old.

*knock knock*

Who is it?

"It's your mom, Ji Eun-ah!"

Ah okay, come in   

 -----OoO----

 

"Yah, Ji Eun-ah! What's wrong with you? Since we moved in here in Seoul, you're not going out instead staying here at your room. You should go out more often, make new friends. There's nothing wrong about it."

But, mom, I'm afraid that..

"What?"

That the people here might hate me because this is my first time here in Seoul. I'm not used to it.

"Yah, that's life! You should go out and have some fun."

 

Go out and have fun? What if.. 

even though she's afraid to go out, she decided to go out and make some friends.

-----OoO----

Wooyoung's POV

*playing around the playground when he bumped into Ji Eun*

When I look at her, ommo, she's so beatiful. Her skin, big eyes, and her sweet smile.

Ohh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?

"Ahh, yes!"

Looks like you're new here, right?

"Ye-yes! We just moved in, a few days ago. Just a few blocks from here. My mom just forced me to go outside and have some friends."

Oh, really? By the way, I'm Jang WooYoung! My friends call me wooyoung. :)

"Uhm, I'm Lee Ji Eun, my parents call me Ji Eun."

Ahh, Ji Eun-ah! So we can be friends now? 

"Ahh, of course!"

She's so lovely and nice! *.*

Wooyoung and Ji Eun became really close friends.

                                                                                                        ----OoO----

Ji Eun's POV

(Ji Eun's place)

*Ji Eun smiling while texting*

(her mom hit her)

Yahh, mom! What's wrong?

"What's wrong? What's wrong with you!?"

Uhh, nothing! Why?

"Is that Wooyoung-ahh?"

Uhhh, yes. How did you know? :O

"Aiiish, i knew it! Your smiling like a fool and always going out these past days. What's with you two?"

Uhh, mom! He's my close friend. What are you talking about?

"Aish, liar!"

Ugh, what's wrong with my mom? Honestly, I really don't know why but when I'm with Wooyoung, I'm happy and my heart is pounding.

----OoO----

(Wooyoung's place)

Wooyoung's POV

"Wooyoung, can we talk?"

Uh, pa? oh, okay.

"Me and your mom decided to fly back to America with you."

Wh-what? With me? Dad! I don't want to! *the first thing come to my mind is Ji Eun*

What? We're moving in America? How about Ji Eun? I'm going to leave her?

"Why? It's for your future. If you're going to America, you can continue your studies there and be successful like you always want to."

B-bu-but? 

I really want to be successful like my dad but I don't want to leave Ji Eun behind.

"Think about it."

What should I do? Honestly, the first time that I met Ji Eun, I fell in love with her and now I can't imagine my life without her.

----OoO----

(At playground)

Ji Eun's POV

Wooyoung-ahh! Wooyoung-ahh! *while waving her hands*

What's wrong with him? 

Wooyoung-ahh! What's wrong?

"Uhh, nothing.. I just.."

What?

"I just wanted to say goodbye to you."

Huuh? W--why?

"We're going to America in afew days. I'm going to continue my studies there."

I really don't know what to say. 

 

Wooyoung's POV

I'm really sorry Ji Eun, I really don't want to leave you but I hope you'll understand.

Uhh, Ji Eun-ah! Don't worry, I'm going to come back soon, for you, I'm going to come back.

"Really?"

Of course! Just also promise to me that I'm just your one and only bestfriend? Huh? 

"Y-yes!"

I..... I love.... I love you. *kissed on the forehead*

I really don't know what just did I said and did. But one thing that I knew that I just said whatever what's on my heart.

 

Ji Eun's POV

What did he said to me? He loves me? 

Wooyoung-ah! I.. I love.. I love you too. Please promise me  to come back for me. 

"Y-yes! :)"

He's going to come back for me, I will really keep your promise, Wooyoung!

================================

Author's note:

Yeey! I'm done with the first part. How was it? was it boring? -__- this is my first time so I'm not that good. Second chapter is coming very soon, guys! Don't worry :) And again guys please excuse my grammar. ^.^ Thanks!! Saranghae ~