~Idiots to the rescue~

It's like a Fairy Tale

Jiyong's POV

I seriously don't understand her. Well it was my fault that I kept everything from her but at least she should have listened to my part first.

"Woah woah am I seeing some random love sick guy???" Top hyung barged in. Aish!

"Hell no! I'm not." I retorted.

"Who is telling you are love sick? I'm just practicing acting for some CF. Bleh~"

I turned back to him and glared.

"So, are you love sick?"

"Hyung, I told you..."

"Then why did you retort out of nowhere while I'm just simply acting." He blinked innocently at me. "There are just you and me, only two of us. You can open up to me, jiyonnnnie dongseng."

"Ugh! Stop it, hyung." Then I walked out of the stereo. Seriously, he never failed to get on my nerves.

TOP's POV

I pressed the phone against my ears.

"Yeoboseyo?" A girl's voice answered from the other line.

"Hey Bommie!"

"Oh TOP! Did you shooed him out?"

"Yea yea. So, what is your plan?"

Flashback

While I was practicing the dance all by myself ( since my dancing is not so good ) *sigh* , "Are you TOP?" the cute girl appeared at the door.

I nodded. "Can I..?"

"Ofcourse sure come in."

"You knew well about Jiyong, right?"

"Yea?"

"Can you help me in making Jiyong and Dara in good terms again?"

"Uh??? Are they dating?"

"Obviously yep. Didn't you see them sleeping on the same bed?"

"OH oh... I see." I recalled my memories of seeing Jiyong and Dara, sleeping on the same bed.

"So, are you helping?"

I nodded.

End of Flashback

Bom's POV

Another Flashback

I kept mumbling the song we practiced.

"Can't nobody hold us down...

can't nobody can't nobody hold us down... Eh-oh."

I was too into the tune that I bumped into someone... Then I shouted, " Yah... Watch your way!"  Then I heard someone whispered, "sorry." in between the sobs. Uh-oh? Did I just hurt someone?

"yah. Don't cry I was just .... " then I looked up only to see, " DARA" 

"sorry Dara ... I was the one who wasn't looking the way. Sorry and I didn't mean to yell at you. Don't cry and forgive me yeah?"

"Bommie it wasn't your fault.*sob* It is ok." 

"What ok? You have been crying...." I was cut off by the hug received from Dara.

end of flashback

After I brought her into her apartment, she spilled up the whole story of Jiyong and her; how he was so mean to her... And how he had not given a care to her... Through her story, I had realized that she was in love with Jiyong and well for Jiyong, it's so obvious. So, I brainstormed a plan in my head to please my cute bestie. The whole plan couldn't be done without TOP's help.

"Yah... Are you even listening?" TOP yelled.

"Don't worry! You'll see how it works." was my answer.