I Like You

It's like a Fairy Tale

Ji's POV

What the heck was with TOP hyung? He was all noisy and happy and now when I came back from out, he was all moody again. He must be on his period then.

"Hyung."

"Hmm." was the only word he answered me back. Well that was so unlike him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He heaved a sigh.

Turn it up now Turn it up now.. Just then, his phone rang.

"Yeoboshe?" He answered.

I scoffed, "What is with that girly sound?"

"WHAT? DARA WHAT?" He shouted. What now? Did he say Dara's name? What happened to her?

"Hyung, what is that?" I called him but he just talked to the phone as if I was invisible.

"WHAT?? HOW COME??? ARRASEO.. I'LL  BE THERE RIGHT NOW? SEOUL HOSPITAL?"

Hospital? Did he mention hospital? So, something must happened to her. I rushed out from the stereo toward the hospital. If something bad happened to her, I would never forgive myself for that. In no time, I arrived to the hospital. Well, I would be a champion if I compete against others in racing track. Hell yes, I was that fast.

Then I ran down the hallway after I demanded for the room no. of Dara.

I saw Dara ranning down the same hallway from the opposite way.

"Dara!" I shouted and I ran upto her and hugged her tight. She blinked confusedly at me but I just didn't care about that anymore.

"Are you hurt? Why are you outside not resting?" I started pouring her with question.

"That question is supposed to ask you.." She murmured.

"WHAT?" I asked her as I pulled away from her, causing an echo through the hall. Then a nurse came out of a room and shooed me.

I motioned Dara to get into the room in which she glared at me.

"I I thought you were sick...."

"I am not sick." She said as she crossed her arms.

"But TOP hyung said so..." I told her.

"Is that another stunt huh? You made me worried by telling Bom that you are sick? Lies again?" She scoffed. I just looked at her without a word. Did she just say she was worried?

"Napong neo!" Then she started glaring at me, raising her hands to hit me but I stopped her doing so by hugging her tightly.

"Yah... Let go!" She yelled at me as she tried to pull away from me.

"Nope, I won't and I never will." I said as I pulled away from her.

"What are you....?" I cut her words by saying, "Do you know how much I missed you?" followed by a passionate kiss.

"Dara, I like you."

Dara's POV

"Dara,  I like you." He told me as he pulled away from the kiss. Yes, I do miss the kiss. Yes, I liked him so much. Now was he confessing to me?

I didn't what to say and my heart was racing in an uncontrollable state. 

"Dara." He searched into my eyes. I just looked at him and I couldn't find a word to say to him. Instead, I stuttered, "I-I was - I - thought you- you are sick and I -"

He smirked at me and said, "So, do you love me?"

"Yes. I mean no." Gosh! Even my tongue was disobeying me. Crap!

"You said you were worry about me?"

"What? Everyone is worry about you too?" That came out as a question rather than a statement.

"Yea everyone but nobody would run up all the way here with barefoot." He stated as he looked at my foot. Then only I realized that I was barefoot.

"That was- I- Aish! I like you too ok??"

"I know that you like me since I know I am great handsome but it's still great to hear it from you."

"What? Yah who told you..." Then he kissed me for the fourth time since we met again.