Forgotten

You're My Angel

Lunch time ended, and Minjung hadn't realised that Kris had left already. Minjung and Junki walked back to the classroom together after getting their books from their lockers. They sat down in their seats and put their books onto the table. *OH WAIT! WHERE'S KRIS?!* Your eyes widen in realisation that he wasn't with you at the end of lunch when he was at the start of lunch. You were about to stand up and go search for him when he just happened to walk in. *Oh phew, there he is.* Relief flooded over you.

'Where were you?' You turned to Kris and asked him.

'Oh, so you realised that I was gone?' Kris' voice was cold.

'What's that supposed to mean?' You furrowed your eyebrows together, confused.

'Nothing.' Kris said and looked out the window with his earphones in.

*What the was that? Did I do something wrong?* However those thoughts were quickly forgotten when Junki nudged you and started another conversation again.

'Remember how when we were younger, we were in the garden and I need to pee, so I just stood there and peed? And then you wanted to copy me except you couldn't and so you ran to Umma crying and said you wanted to be a boy?' Junki recalled.

'OMG! SHUSH! That was so embarrassing!' You covered your face as you started to turn a deep shade of red. Junki laughed at how embarrassed you were and tried to get you to uncover your face. 

'Minjunggie~' Junki laughed at you while you were still hiding.

Kris glanced over to you and Junki and saw that you were hitting Junki's arm away from trying to get uncover your face while Junki was laughing at you. He turned around as he felt a pang of jealousy.

-

The rest of school was a drag, and finally ended. It seemed like today was way too long, because Minjung wasn't there to help Kris' boredom. When the final bell for the day rang, Kris packed his bags and stood up. *Yes! Finally. Me and Minjung can have some time to ourselves now!* Kris thought. However that wasn't the case.

'Want me to walk you home Minjungie?' Junki turned to Minjung.

'Oh no, it's okay.' You smiled at him.

'You don't want me to walk with you?' Junki pouted.

'No no no! It's not that!' You quickly reassured him, '...Fine.' You gave up.

'Yay!' Junki quickly smiled and packed his things and walked out with you.

Kris was left behind. He sighed and slowly trugged out of the classroom, *So much for having some time to ourselves.*

Once you all arrived at the gates, Minjung turned around and called out to Kris. 'Kris! Hurry up! Stop being such a turtle and use those long legs!' 

*She didn't forget about me?* Kris brightened and fastened his steps to catch up. When he finally caught up, the three of you walked together.

'You guys usually walked home together?' Junki tried to make his tone pure curious, but Kris picked up the other meaning in his voice.

Minjung on the other hand, didn't notice. 'Yup, we practically live together.'

'LIVE TOGETHER? BWOH?!' Junki shouted.

'Oh no! Not like that! He lives opposite me.' Minjung cleared up the misunderstanding.

'Oh... right.' Junki still didn't like the fact that they lived so close to each other.

-

15 minutes later, the three of you arrived outside Minjung and Kris' apartment building.

'Well, this is it.' You turned around to Junki. 'Thank you for walking me home!' You smiled at him.

'It's okay, go in.' He nodded and gave you a wave.

'Bye!' You waved back and walked in with Kris.

The two of you took the elevator up to your apartment. There was an awkward silence in the air.

You finally arrived at your level and you both stepped out. Kris immediately walked into his apartment and shut the door behind him without saying anything.

*What the was that? PMS much?* You thought and went inside your own apartment.

-

Kris leaned against the door of his apartment after he shut it, and soon heard the door of your apartment shut too.

*I don't know why, but it hurts to see you talk to Junki. You had forgotten all about me throughout the day. Am I really that easy to forget Minjung?*