Vampire Nite

××Pleasure××

Vamprie Nite

Night was rising and all Humans were asleep except me..I was peeking through the Rec hall to see what was the noise that woke me up. All Vampires were in a huge crowd in front of the stage. Mr.Cha was saying something but I couldn't make out what it was. It wasn't clear enough. "You do know that Humans are suppose to be back in their dorms." A voice made me jump. I looked at my back. The three boys were standing there in the moonlight. "Ah...Well. I just came out for fresh air but noticed Mr.Cha saying some things.." I quickly said. Myungsoo lifted up my wrist and it. "You better go back to your dorm before these blood monsters feast on you." Myungsoo teased. I quickly pulled back my hand and stepped away from them. "That's enough boys..." Mr.Cha's voice broke through. I looked behind me to find Mr.Cha holding my shaking body. The boys bowed and walked off. "Sorry for that Minhee." He said turning me around and looking at me with his dark handsome eyes. Mr.Cha took care of me when my parents died. My parents died from a Vampire attack but Mr.Cha saved me and took me here when I was 11. He's been like my Father. I usually call him papa when we're alone but when there's people around I call him Mr.Cha. No one knows about my past except him. "Papa..." I breathed then hugged him. He smiled warmly patting me on the head. "Now Darlin , you better get going to bed." He said. "But I can't sleep. I want to sleep with Papa." I cried. He led me to his office which had a bed where he slept. He slowly placed me on the bed while he placed a blue blanket over me. He kissed me on the forehead and left. I waited for a few minutes and crawled over to his desk. I found pieces of paper everywhere. Something caught my eye on the desk. I picked up the piece of paper.

Myungsoo , Gongchan and L.Joe will be placed in Dorm 104.
They will be the Protectors. 




My eyes widened. "Dorm 104?" I whispered. But that was a dorm with that Human blonde . 'Nyeh..' I shrugged. No wonder they were Patrolling the area of the School because they were the Protectors. I looked at the clock on his desk. 8:00pm. Lessons have started already for them. So Mr.Cha will be back 8 hours later. I yawned and got back to bed. Suddenly the door swung open. "Mr.Cha, You said we could go to our lessons but which one is it?" Gongchan's voice burst through. I froze still. L.Joe glanced at me. "Oh , You must be the girl from earlier." He said. The boys looked at me all curled up in a blanket. "You must be Jung Minhee?" Gongchan said. I nodded. "Let's go outside then. Mr.Cha won't know anyways." Myungsoo said pulling me by the hand. I was dressed in a black top and shorts. "Woah, You look as y as ever." L.Joe said. I blushed. "Here , wear this.." Gongchan said giving me a grey jacket. I changed into it and we were off. I slid in my black pumps while I followed them out of the school. Outside of the boarding school's walls were the forest. It was forbidden for the Humans to go out but the Vampires were allowed for some special things. Now I was walking with them into the forest. The moonlight glowed in the darkness. "So what did you want me out of here?" I  asked. "Just for some fresh air." L.Joe said hitting the leaves. "Actually we thought if it was okay for Mr.Cha that you could join the Vampire." Myungsoo mumbled. I halted in my tracks. "Wait what?!" I shouted. "We wanted to discuss witth him but couldn't find the right time." Gongchan sighed. "But , I'm not a Vampire." I uttered. "You can be one.." Myungsoo added. "How?" I said. "If Mr.Cha your blood you'll change into one.." L.Joe explained when they all stopped. "Papa.? my blood?" I whispered. "Wait what?! Mr.Cha's your dad?" Gongchan gapped. "No, He saved me when I was little and that word stuck to him." I said. I quickly ran back to the school. The boys stayed back. I got to Papa's office. He was already there sorting out some papers. "Papa..."  I cried. I quickly hugged him. "What's wrong honey?" He asked. "Would you really my blood so I could become a Vampire?" I sobbed through the tears. His eyes widened. "No..Papa wouldn't do that. Who told you?" He said. "The boys.." I cried. His soothing eyes faded and his raging eyes appeared. "Go back to sleep Minhee. I'll be back." He whispered as he swept out of the door. I quickly snuggled into bed while sobbing. 






Sorry if it was short again. Plus ish. Next chapter:
 The blonde 
 xoxo. Love Lili , Lia , Leeyah . :3 LOVE YA GUYS!!